The Updated OCD Thread

• Thread starter jkt008
  • 1,901 comments

What type of cars would you like to see more of in the OCD?

• LMP, Group C etc.

Votes: 746 37.4%
  • Supercars

Votes: 640 32.1%
  • Classic Muscle

Votes: 363 18.2%
  • Concept, Prototypes

Votes: 504 25.3%
  • Family Cars

Votes: 145 7.3%
  • Trucks, Utes

Votes: 104 5.2%
  • Historic, Iconic

Votes: 633 31.7%
  • Touring

Votes: 371 18.6%
  • Skylines, NSXs, GTOs, 3000 GTs

Votes: 150 7.5%
  • Miatas, MX5s, RX7s etc.

Votes: 88 4.4%
  • Mitsubitshi Evolutions

Votes: 84 4.2%
  • Tuners

Votes: 395 19.8%
  • Cup Cars

Votes: 262 13.1%
  • Small Cars (Fiat 500s, Daihatsu Midgets etc.)

Votes: 102 5.1%
  • Not really bothered

Votes: 185 9.3%

• Total voters
The 300SL and '69 Camaro Z28 are both new imports. I previously had all the cars and those two didn't have checkmarks next to them.

Also lucky to have the 427 S/C show up in the rarer Black/Gold combo.

GTPorsche
The 300SL and '69 Camaro Z28 are both new imports. I previously had all the cars and those two didn't have checkmarks next to them.

That's pretty cool actually!

Im not feeling adding premiums to the OCD. Theres a thrill to hunting down Standards IMO, Premiums...not so much.

Thing is, they're not actually Premium, they're Standard quality. Same thing happened with two of the TVR's last time. I have no idea why they did that but I have to imagine it was a mistake.

I've also noticed that they've let the OCD re-grow from 22 cars back up to 28 cars. It's not quite back to the 30 of the UCD but it's a welcome sight.

Wow.......I thought I was going crazy. I collect all the standard muscle cars and was like....WTF!!! since when is the Z28 a standard? Thought the same with the SL. And it's been SO long since I've seen a car without a check next to it, lol. (well since the last update I suppose, but since I don't like TVR, I hardly gave it a 2nd thought when it said I didn't have them, even though I previously thought I had ever car). I'm actually surprised this is even possible within the game.

They are cars that were previously standard in the psp version of the series and could be imported into GT5. Collectable and better if you prefer the black silhouette to the real cockpit :)

Though it makes sense really. Those cars were in GT4. I bet they are already in GT5, but for some reason they've never appeared. I've would expect them to be in the standard list, but not until now I actually realize that they weren't.

s***t

Well,
i've updated the mygranturismo.net car-database by adding the two new standard version, and here's a link to the OCD that includes those cars not yet referenced in in-site-search fields :

I'm afraid we'll get more of these in future OCD.

Milouse
s***t

Well,
i've updated the mygranturismo.net car-database by adding the two new standard version, and here's a link to the OCD that includes those cars not yet referenced in in-site-search fields :
September 13th OCD on mygranturismo.net

I'm afraid we'll get more of these in future OCD.

If you mean the standard double cars well this is no new news to me. Just been waiting for them to show up

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/26680576.jpg
R.I.P GT5 Meme thread
(I thought it was still funny)

If you mean the standard double cars well this is no new news to me. Just been waiting for them to show up

Until today, we couldn't be sure that the introduction of two "psp" cars was fully intentional, especially at this time in the game lifespan and since the update following this introduction did not include such cars. The fact that it's happening again IS news, then.

Two new cars for my collection. Interesting to see the Camaro and 300SL. Wonder if the other premium/standard cars are gonna show up?

List of them

Acura NSX ’91
Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro ’03
BMW Z4 ’03
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) ’09
Citroën GT by Citroën Concept ’08
Daihatsu Copen Active Top ’02
Ferrari Enzo Ferrari ’02
Ferrari F2007
Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) ’97
Honda NSX Type R ’02
Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Evoluzione ’91
Lotus Elise 111R ’04
Lotus Esprit V8 ’02
Mazda 787B Race car ’91
Mazda Autozam AZ-1 ’92
Mazda éfini RX-7 Type R (FD) ’91
Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) ’89
Mazda Eunos Roadster J-Limited (NA) ’91
Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC) ’90
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) ’02
Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG (R230) ’02
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR ’96
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) ’89
Nissan GT-R SpecV ’09
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec (R33) ’97
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec II (R32) ’94
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec II Nür (R34) ’02
Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport V6 24V ’00
Shelby Cobra 427 ’66
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA11R) ’91
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) ’95
Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205) ’95
Toyota SUPRA 2.5GT Twin Turbo R ’90
TVR Tamora ’02
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 ’00
Volkswagen Golf IV GTI ’01
Volkswagen Golf V GTI ’05

Appeared

Mercedes-Benz 300SL Coupe '54
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69

Last edited:
Milouse
Until today, we couldn't be sure that the introduction of two "psp" cars was fully intentional, especially at this time in the game lifespan and since the update following this introduction did not include such cars. The fact that it's happening again IS news, then.

Well the sl 500 was imported from GT4 so were a lot of others too.. Anyway me and a friend of mine were looking at the cars and driving them around. Then we compared the stats on the premium vs. Standard version of the sl500. The standard one has more hp and torque than the premium.

And btw the in the car list that i have it showed a standard F2007 F1. We have been looking for it for a long time.

Well the sl 500 was imported from GT4 so were a lot of others too.. Anyway me and a friend of mine were looking at the cars and driving them around. Then we compared the stats on the premium vs. Standard version of the sl500. The standard one has more hp and torque than the premium.

And btw the in the car list that i have it showed a standard F2007 F1. We have been looking for it for a long time.

DELETED

EDIT: Sorry, its the standard SL55 AMG I was looking for

gordongt
DELETED

EDIT: Sorry, its the standard SL55 AMG I was looking for

Yeah i was just pointing out some of the duplicate cars. Like the 1969 Z28 Camaro and the Mercedes-Benz SL 500

Two new cars for my collection. Interesting to see the Camaro and 300SL. Wonder if the other premium/standard cars are gonna show up?

List of them

~List~

Appeared

TVR Tamora ’02
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 ’00
Mercedes-Benz 300SL Coupe '54
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69
Fixed that for you. The TVR showed up previously.

Glad I didn't blow all my cash - been getting p***** off with having around 20mil and not paying attention then not getting seasonal cash because 'you can't have more than 20 million credits'. Nearly went to find something expensive for the sake of it - now I'll get the GT40 👍

GTPorsche

Awsome! 2 more cars for me to get!

Good OCD. I bought the 427 Cobra because I like the black/gold color it's in, the 300SL, and the Z28. Plus I got a new FGT in a color I didn't have, grey/black.

Back