The Wagons Only Thread [Please See First Post!]

• Thread starter E RaK
  • 1,482 comments
Mugen 5th-gen Accord

27555238006_57f1be848b_o.jpg

What wheels are those? I don't think I've seen them before.

I think I read somewhere about a Levorg STI for the japanese market coming next year. I cound not find any pictures that looked 100% legit to me. Anyone got information on this?

Last edited:
Not sure, but I think the first shot in my post was an STI while the second may have been a 'normal' Impreza or WRX. Aside from the wheels, notice the first one is the only of the three posted with the front bumper side vents.

The first one was a Tokyo Auto Salon car, the other was a standard non-STi production model.

SVX
The first one was a Tokyo Auto Salon car, the other was a standard non-STi production model.
Is the one that you posted the 'real' STI? If so it really looks like your everyday sporty wagon. I love it.

I hope they make a manual gearbox an option, as the Levorg and the petrol Outbacks are only sold with the Lineartronic CVT :yuck:

On the other hand I have high hopes regarding the sound. The 1.6 sounds great already :D

Is the one that you posted the 'real' STI? If so it really looks like your everyday sporty wagon. I love it.

I hope they make a manual gearbox an option, as the Levorg and the petrol Outbacks are only sold with the Lineartronic CVT :yuck:

On the other hand I have high hopes regarding the sound. The 1.6 sounds great already :D

Real. No drivetrain differences, just suspension as far as I'm aware.

Back