Therealreddevil's Garage **RARE CARS,TICKETS, FREE PAINT**

I don't know mate. I havn't used GT5 in a couple of days and I couldn't send the car to CostasDrifter as well as one of my best friends has met with an accident and I was in the hospital with him the whole day yesterday. I will try my best to sort out all my pending trades and update the received cars today.

No worries dude, just making sure which cars I've sent you - I hope your friend gets well soon. :)

Thanks a lot and I'v updated the log with the received cars.

:)

I'm about to send you the last car - the '08 MOTUL GT-R.
Do you think that I could get a switch out for a level 24 ticket instead of a '92 ticket?

Also, instead of the level 17 you owe me (for the Dunlop Denso Sard SC430), could you send a level 21?

When you decide to get back at it take a look at my sig for those tickets you do not have and pm me if you want to do something later....thanks

:)

I'm about to send you the last car - the '08 MOTUL GT-R.
Do you think that I could get a switch out for a level 24 ticket instead of a '92 ticket?

Also, instead of the level 17 you owe me (for the Dunlop Denso Sard SC430), could you send a level 21?

Yea sure thing mate :D

Are you still giving away paint? I need both chromes :) Thanks in advance. PSN = smokezeke

Sure, add me on PSN and I'll send it later today.

When you decide to get back at it take a look at my sig for those tickets you do not have and pm me if you want to do something later....thanks

Ok, will let you know.
Cheers

Please send me a 2003 ticket instead of the Lvl 24 ticket for the trade on April 7th. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello

Can I have matte brown, matte light red, matte red. I'll send you paints if you need some. Those mattes are the only ones I need to complete my matte collection. Thanks. Please reply by pm as threads don't work proparly on my phone

Sent the impreza super touring car. Please send me a 2003 ticket instead of the Lvl 24 ticket. Thanks.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back