Thrustmaster "something big" pre-announcement

• Thread starter skazz
  • 12 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
skazz-race
skazzracer
So I guess a bunch of us got a mail from Thrustmaster stating that they would be bringing something innovative:

1724255390366.png

Anyone aware of what it could be?

I think this can be good, I think this could also lead thrust Master back fk rejoining with Gran Turismo as the official supplier and wheel support now that fanatic is having all kinds of issues,

Last edited:
Whens this ? In 3 years time ? They are so far behind other DD manufacturers that at this point, they lost many loyal TM customers. And dont get me started on the lack of Xbox support….

Excited to hear this. I have a T300 with load cell pedals and a couple of rims on my PS5 and I’ve been looking for options to upgrade to DD. With the uncertainty around Fanatec, I’ve been considering using Moza with the Brooks Rasolution box but I think I will sit tight for now in the hope I can get my hands on a fully compatible Thrustmaster DD base

Whens this ? In 3 years time ? They are so far behind other DD manufacturers that at this point, they lost many loyal TM customers. And dont get me started on the lack of Xbox support….
They said:

* Compatible PS5 & PC

* Available this year = 2024

But they also said console DD would be available by December 2023…..
It's not true.

They were just saying since last year that they were working on a console version and that they would not give any more information until it was finished.

The device seems now ready for the launch... so it's just great!

Back