Ticket collection. Almost Done.. Just need about 7 tickets..

Thanks Taz.. I owe you 5 1000 tickets including the 2008 one.. You got any other birthday tickets I don't have?👍

Hi
2008 sent.
I will get back to you with other tickets I have,once I complete my other trades.

Regards

I have an open slot on the 23rd if you would like to do a ticket exchange - I am needing tickets on my secondary account (Headwound_Harry), and would like any one of the following (if you have them of course):

Birthday - 00, 03, 04, ,07
Level - 7, 11, 19, 20

I will be sending from my primary account (s0ul_chicken), which has every ticket in the game. Let me know sir and I will update my schedule!

s0ul_chicken
I have an open slot on the 23rd if you would like to do a ticket exchange - I am needing tickets on my secondary account (Headwound_Harry), and would like any one of the following (if you have them of course):

Birthday - 00, 03, 04, ,07
Level - 7, 11, 19, 20

I will be sending from my primary account (s0ul_chicken), which has every ticket in the game. Let me know sir and I will update my schedule!

I have lv 7, 11, 19 and 20 tic. Do u have b-day 66, 84, 85 and 86 tic to trade?

Hi meister.

From Saturday i can provide the following:
I would like the following sent to taz_man_uk2 please:

Regards

I just made a deal for the Level tickets I need, so looking for a birthday ticket I don't have... Let me know sir! I have reserved a send slot for the 23rd.

Last edited:
I just made a deal for the Level tickets I need, so looking for a birthday ticket I don't have... Let me know sir! I have reserved a send slot for the 23rd.

You dealt with hkdave.. >.< I'm free on the 23rd.. as for the birthday ticket any of the unstricken and no asterisk years are good.. :sly:

Hi meister.

From Saturday i can provide the following:
I would like the following sent to taz_man_uk2 please:

Regards

Will deal with you sir.. :D The '98 is still pending it's with Starlight Will be sent on the 21st could you wait for it?

I PM'd hkdave and let him know that it wasn't cool to hijack threads - we made a deal afterwards, which obviously bothers you. I still have a free slot if you want to make a ticket trade on the 23rd, and beyond if you would like. Right now I just need to know what ticket you would like on that date so I can mark my schedule - I would like the '00 Ticket sent to my secondary account, Headwound_Harry. We can trade, or not, it really is up to you.

I PM'd hkdave and let him know that it wasn't cool to hijack threads - we made a deal afterwards, which obviously bothers you. I still have a free slot if you want to make a ticket trade on the 23rd, and beyond if you would like. Right now I just need to know what ticket you would like on that date so I can mark my schedule - I would like the '00 Ticket sent to my secondary account, Headwound_Harry. We can trade, or not, it really is up to you.

Nah it's ok deals come and go.. :D Just add me up on PSN.. '00 for which ticket so I can put an asterisks on it..

'00 Ticket is what I would like - I can send you an '87 for it.

Back