Your birthday tickets

• Thread starter cm11
  • 77 comments
Make that a 1986 ticket and we got ourselves a deal 👍

If so, send me a friend request to badhusband

Thanks
I will send fr from two accounts ticket will come from truebluniqqa send car to thugdevotion. Thanks

I will send fr from two accounts ticket will come from truebluniqqa send car to thugdevotion. Thanks

OK cool, I've booked you in on my OP.

I've also updated my OP from yesterday and todays trade thus far.

Thanks

You can have my 1980 ticket when I get it on April 22nd if you feel like waiting. The only 1980 car is the Renault 5 which I already have.

You can have my 1980 ticket when I get it on April 22nd if you feel like waiting. The only 1980 car is the Renault 5 which I already have.

That's kind of you to offer but I'm quite certain I'll have it by then.

Thanks though, I appreciate it :)

Sent 1986 ticket early. 👍

Hi there,

As you've probably noticed I haven't sent out the ticket to you from yesterday, this was due to the gtplanet forums being down late last night! As a result I wasn't able to see which ticket I was meant to send you or even what account so I was unable to send it, sorry about this! As I'm on holiday for a week now when I get back I will send the ticket and another ticket of your choice to try and make up for this

Ok but if you don't have it by then, you know where to find me. :lol:

Haha thanks, very kind of you 👍

Sent you a gift ;)

I noticed this when I logged on late last night! Thanks a lot man, I also sent a psn message to say thanks

Hi there,

As you've probably noticed I haven't sent out the ticket to you from yesterday, this was due to the gtplanet forums being down late last night! As a result I wasn't able to see which ticket I was meant to send you or even what account so I was unable to send it, sorry about this! As I'm on holiday for a week now when I get back I will send the ticket and another ticket of your choice to try and make up for this
It all good 👍. Enjoy your holidays.:cheers:

No problem, make sure you update your wishlist though ;)

OP updated :)

Hi cm11

I send you a PM
Hope we can trade ,-)

AMIcalement

Hi there, I won't be trading this month but once I do I'll create a new thread as this one is now complete with regards to my trade schedule.

It all good 👍. Enjoy your holidays.:cheers:

I've now sent the NSX over to you, again I'm sorry for the delay in this! My offer still stands regarding an additional ticket, as I'm taking a break from trading this month it really isn't a problem to send something additional over to you.

Thanks

And OP updated, all trades complete so I will be "completing" this thread.

I can give you the :
1944, 1949, 1961, 1962, 1964, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1979, 1980,1982 and 1985 (14 tickets) For some of your Level Tickets (I want the Level 03, 05, 09, 12, 13, 15, 17, 18, 19 and 20)
When will you be getting the 02 Level ?
Also want a Few BD tickets. 👍

Back