Tickets/Cars/Paints Give Away [ALL SLOTS ARE FULL]

Just got my 2004 ticket and paints.
Thank you very much.
and i give full support to the people of Greece against this lame banking system we all living with.
Peace :D

Just got my 2004 ticket and paints.
Thank you very much.
and i give full support to the people of Greece against this lame banking system we all living with.
Peace :D

Thanks for the confirmation and for the support......but you must know something. Im Greek mate, trust me...I'll manage.
We always do.

Ticket received thank you very much :D

One of the biggest giveaways I have seen good work sir, very generous 👍 :bowdown:

Your post isn't valid. Enzo Ferrari is not sendable due to the 1.000.000 cr trade cap limit. You can either pick the Salleen or the 458. I can send you a 458 in 0/0/0 since I can buy it from the NCD. Also could you specify whether is chrome or mattes? You can write "x5 Random Matte" or "x5 Random Chrome". Choose one of these and edit your post please, thank you 👍

sorry.

PSN: Slipknom
Item(s): X5 random chromes
Car: Saleen S7/Ferrari 458
Ticket:
tnx!

PSN: GTDS-Maveric
Item: x5 silver chromes if possible
Car: FT-86 Concept II '11 (normal condition)
Ticket:

sorry.

PSN: Slipknom
Item(s): X5 random chromes
Car: Saleen S7/Ferrari 458
Ticket:
tnx!

Ok, you're added to the schedule 👍

Recieved thanks alot man!

Glad you approved the little change, again sorry for any incovenience!

PSN: GTDS-Maveric
Item: x5 silver chromes if possible
Car: FT-86 Concept II '11 (normal condition)
Ticket:

Im afraid all slots have been taken, thanks for stopping by though :)

Can't you make an extra slot? I saw nobody asked for the FT-86 Concept II & I've been searching for one for quite some time now.

Can't you make an extra slot? I saw nobody asked for the FT-86 Concept II & I've been searching for one for quite some time now.

Don't you think it'll be troublesome for you to wait one month? It'll be 3rd March or so until im able to send. Won't you have gotten the car by then?

I don't really know, much people don't want to trade it, but whatever, forget it.

You are my greek hero - this thread is so much about sharing the love!!!

@ maveric25 - send a FR to AAA-Ticket. I will send asap. Can`t specify the date but it will before March. :)

You are my greek hero - this thread is so much about sharing the love!!!

@ maveric25 - send a FR to AAA-Ticket. I will send asap. Can`t specify the date but it will before March. :)

Aahhhh look who came knocking at my door....mona!

Just so you know, it's people like you who inspire me to make threads like this.

Shoutout: MONATSENDE

It is the truth though. Those who deserve recognition must receive it. I still remember all the gear synching and how much you've given to this community. Legit 👍

See? Even Stealthy Outeke agrees :lol:
Give Tess my greetings! :lol::lol:

I closed my laptop after writing the message!!!

And Tess winked back ;-)

Hopefully tonight we "test" a YAAMR III with Tess in the lead :D

I closed my laptop after writing the message!!!

And Tess winked back ;-)

Hopefully tonight we "test" a YAAMR III with Tess in the lead :D

Which account does the event? Outeke or his weak brother with the "W" inside his nickname?
I tuned up a Midget on my AAA-Ticket account. You can`t oversee the beast because it is golden all over. :lol:

Which account does the event? Outeke or his weak brother with the "W" inside his nickname?
I tuned up a Midget on my AAA-Ticket account. You can`t oversee the beast because it is golden all over. :lol:

Both road trips are history...you can see the video of part 1 already and from part 2 soon.
We're working on a new challenge (which still includes Tess)

Hi mate,

Wondering if it would be possible for me to switch my choice? Someone sent me a 1954 ticket so I no longer need that. I was hoping to be able to switch to something else...

Hi mate,

Wondering if it would be possible for me to switch my choice? Someone sent me a 1954 ticket so I no longer need that. I was hoping to be able to switch to something else...

Yeah of course. You can switch till the day you are scheduled to receive your stuff. If it is ticket, I got them all. If it is car....let's hope I have it! 👍

Back