Tickets/Cars/Paints Give Away [ALL SLOTS ARE FULL]

Ok, OP schedule updated.

MESSAGE TO ALL: Once the schedule is complete, don't post because I won't be able to send you.

MESSAGE TO RECEIVERS: If im missing a paint or if the car you want is not in 0/0/0, then we'll sort something out. I'll let you know.

PSN: IcE_ReborN-
Item(s): x3 Matte Gray x2 Gold Chrome
Car:
Ticket:

Correct?

Seems I don't have Matte Gray. Would you prefer something else instead of that?

EDIT: flybynighter187, you're the first to receive. I've sent a FR. 👍

EDIT2: Turns out I will have Matte Grey so it's ok.

Last edited:
PSN: drbrg
Item(s):
Car: Toyota SUPRA RZ '97 in Grayish Green Mica Metallic or Super White II with 0 switches. Miles are ok, even though 0 miles is preferred.
Ticket:

Thanks indeed! :D

PSN: Drift_King31
Item(s):
Car: Toyota SUPRA RZ '97 in a red colour (dont care which red it is) and 0/0/0 (if possible)
Ticket:

Thanks indeed!

To both of you: My Supra RZ '97 has 23.714,0 km on it and 3 changes. It is fully tuned ti 696 Hp/1228 kg/600 pp

What do you have thats 0/0/0?

Nissan 240ZG (HS30) '71 (Grand Prix Red)
TVR Griffith 500 '94 (Cooper Green Metallic)
NISMO 400R '96 (Lightning Yellow)
Hommel Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 (Bleu Metalise)
RENAULTSPORT CLIO RENAULT SPORT TROPHY RACE CAR '00 (#33 Black)
RENAULTSPORT CLIO RENAULT SPORT TROPHY RACE CAR '00 (#22 Yellow)
RUF BTR '86 (default dark green)
Dodge Viper GTS '99 (Viper Bright Silver Metallic / Blue Stripes)
PONTIAC TEMPEST LE MANS GTO '64 (Gulfstream Aqua)
chrysler PROWLER '02 (Inca Gold Pearl Coat)
DODGE CHARGER SUPER BEE 426 HEMI '71 (Light Gunmetal Metallic)
CALLAWAY C12 '03 (Callaway Special Yellow)
Toyota 200GT '67 (Thunder Silver)
LOTUS ELISE TYPE 72 '01 (Starlight Black Metallic)
CHEVROLET CHEVELLE SS 454 '70 (Autumn Gold Metallic)
NISSAN SKYLINE SPORT COUPE (BLRA-3) '62 (Palermo Beige Metallic)
MISTUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION VI RALLY CAR '99
MAZDA RX-7 TYPE RS (FD) '00 (Sunlight Silver Metallic)
HONDA DUALNOTE CONCEPT '01
DMC DELOREAN S2 '04
AUDI PIKES PEAK QUATTRO '03

PSN: remote-racer-247
Item(s): 5x any mattes
Car: Dodge Viper GTS '99 (Viper Bright Silver Metallic / Blue Stripes)
Ticket:

Please

PSN: remote-racer-247
Item(s): 5x any mattes
Car: Dodge Viper GTS '99 (Viper Bright Silver Metallic / Blue Stripes)
Ticket:

Please

"Please" was not necessary, you filled the form everything looks ok, Im adding you to the schedule 👍

EDIT: OP updated thank you very much 👍

Alright people, im looking to fill my schedule (again :lol:) Who else is up for free stuff? Just fill in the form and you'll be added in the OP schedule.

EDIT: Also, I'd like all receivers to post here after receiving your stuff like flybynighter187. This is confirmation that you will get your stuff even if you are at the bottom of the list. 👍

PSN: NDK_Timeless
Item:
Car: Honda NSX-R LM Prototype Road Car '05
Ticket:

To both of you: My Supra RZ '97 has 23.714,0 km on it and 3 changes. It is fully tuned ti 696 Hp/1228 kg/600 pp

No worries. If you happen to have a Toyota RSC '01 in either blue or olive green in 0/0/0 condition, I'd love to take it instead, if not, don't worry about it, and feel free to give my spot to someone who needs it more, or keep it free for a rainy day! ;) Thanks!

No worries. If you happen to have a Toyota RSC '01 in either blue or olive green in 0/0/0 condition, I'd love to take it instead, if not, don't worry about it, and feel free to give my spot to someone who needs it more, or keep it free for a rainy day! ;) Thanks!

I do have a RSC but it is painted in Black and it is not in 0/0/0
If you want to know my 0/0/0 cars click here and scroll down. 👍

@GTCHAMP, yup, received it and I sent you the goods.

PSN: rperrone
Item(s): Maziora Seyfert, Chameleon Orange, Nero Nemesis, Marrone Apus, Bianco Canopus (if you don't have any of these just send random matte please)
Car:
Ticket: 1954

Thanks for this!

PSN: rperrone
Item(s): Maziora Seyfert, Chameleon Orange, Nero Nemesis, Marrone Apus, Bianco Canopus (if you don't have any of these just send random matte please)
Car:
Ticket: 1954

Thanks for this!

Alright, you're added to the schedule!
Thanks for stopping by 👍

PSN: Slipknom
Item(s): matte/chrome i dont care which
Car: saleen S7/458/Enzo i rather 0/0/0 or as close as it can be :)
Ticket: If you choose Car then leave this field blank
Thanks!

PSN: Slipknom
Item(s): matte/chrome i dont care which
Car: saleen S7/458/Enzo i rather 0/0/0 or as close as it can be :)
Ticket: If you choose Car then leave this field blank
Thanks!

Your post isn't valid. Enzo Ferrari is not sendable due to the 1.000.000 cr trade cap limit. You can either pick the Salleen or the 458. I can send you a 458 in 0/0/0 since I can buy it from the NCD. Also could you specify whether is chrome or mattes? You can write "x5 Random Matte" or "x5 Random Chrome". Choose one of these and edit your post please, thank you 👍

Ticket and Paints received. Thank you for your generosity.:sly:👍

No problem, appreciate the confirmation. It's a giveaway after all, people are supposed to receive free stuff. Im giving back to the community and at the same time im trying to make a name on GTP for being a trustworthy trader and a honest person. Positive feedback is a very good thing. Thank you sir 👍

hi there
PSN BigBadWolf_786
Items: no need (you may just give the extra items to other members)
car:jag xj220'92 may be in either gold/silver chrome i dont care about miles/switches/wins
ticket:if you dont have the jag then a ticket 23 would be enough

is that ok?

hi there
PSN BigBadWolf_786
Items: no need (you may just give the extra items to other members)
car:jag xj220'92 may be in either gold/silver chrome i dont care about miles/switches/wins
ticket:if you dont have the jag then a ticket 23 would be enough

is that ok?

Yes, that's ok. I do have gold and silver chrome, I'll paint it and send it to you. It has miles since it's from the UCD and also it is fully tuned. I'll add you to the schedule 👍

EDIT: Schedule updated and I have 1 last spot available for giveaway if you're willing to wait a month. I'll check again in the morning 👍

Back