Tickets for paints

Thank you speedy6543 that's very nice of you. I would like a Nissan 370z GT academy version and 2 x matte black and 3 x gold chrome please.

No problem, I'll send them over today. :)

Edit:
:dunce: It'll be after reset. *sigh

Last edited:
I have some tickets I would like to trade for chrome paints. I would prefer gold but would take some silver.

The tickets I have are 1000 ticket,level 15 and 19 ticket and i can also get a level 22 ticket from a seasonal I have yet to complete. I have some other level tickets they are level 2 are and level 13.

I'm not sure if these car be traded but I also have 5 car restoration tickets the ones people got for buy DLC pack 1. I can trade today as I'm new to trading so my schedule is empty. :lol::lol:

trade schedule
Feb 14th Tuesday. Speedy6543 ticket level 2 - Sent
Feb 15th Wednesday Speedy6543 ticket level 13
Feb 17th Thursday Speedy6543 ticket level 15
Feb 18th Friday Speedy6543 ticket level 19
Feb 19th Saturday genuino ticket level 2
Feb 20th Scottish GT5 ticket level 22

These highlighted items are not tradable i'm afraid :(

bluemoon_19
I said above I was interested what mattes do you have?

I have the following mattes:
Pink x4
Dark red x1
Dark green x1
Dark blue x1
Blue x1
Amg Grau magno x2
Dark silver x1
Yellow x1
Purple x4
Brown x2

Interested at your lvl22 ticket :)

OK i will have 2 pink, 1 yellow and 2 purple. The earliest I can trade is next Monday

bluemoon_19
OK i will have 2 pink, 1 yellow and 2 purple. The earliest I can trade is next Monday

Ok but can I send the paints today?When I get back home I will send them cause Monday I will be out of town :/

yeah no problem i will be on my PS3 in about 2 and a half hours so if you send a FR to bluemoon_19 i will accept then

bluemoon_19
yeah no problem i will be on my PS3 in about 2 and a half hours so if you send a FR to bluemoon_19 i will accept then

Ok.I think around that I will be at home :)
Chat soon 👍

I know its a bit of a shame 0/0/0 collectors could use them to change car colours and still keep them 0/0/0.

Change car colors would end up that the receiver receives a pink car and a blue paintchip (original color)...how busted would you be :lol:

Change car colors would end up that the receiver receives a pink car and a blue paintchip (original color)...how busted would you be :lol:

haha didn't know that that would really :censored:the guy who received it

But yeah it is a pity those restoration tickets are not trade-able.
I never bought the DLC, so I don't have any of them.

We can probably win 1 or 2 in seasonals one day :D

Outeke
But yeah it is a pity those restoration tickets are not trade-able.
I never bought the DLC, so I don't have any of them.

We can probably win 1 or 2 in seasonals one day :D

Actually there was a seasonal in Japan last month, it was te Tesla roadster on the new test track, the one you buy with the latest DLC, and the prize was a restoration ticket:)

Actually there was a seasonal in Japan last month, it was te Tesla roadster on the new test track, the one you buy with the latest DLC, and the prize was a restoration ticket:)

Ooh cool, I would love to do a drafting seasonal on SSR X for a ticket!

@OP, sorry for the off-topic message.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what thenextbobs PSN name is? I have him on my friends list but not sure which one he is. I tried to PM him but his inbox is full.

Back