Tickets!(CLOSED)

• Thread starter J0SH1
  • 40 comments
sik180sx
Yeah i should have asked which account do you want the paints to go to?

no problem it was in the description but anyway add GTGT_1. But I might have added you already. :)

Could I have a level 23 or 24 ticket (23 preferably) please? I can offer you dlc painted cars as well as paints of the Aventador and V12 Vantage that were in the latest DLC.

Could I have a level 23 or 24 ticket (23 preferably) please? I can offer you dlc painted cars as well as paints of the Aventador and V12 Vantage that were in the latest DLC.

I can trade you on the 15th for a level 23 ticket. im interested in the Aventador and V12 Vantage Paint. Send Me a FR. Ill put your name down but if you dont want to trade please let me know. 👍

J0SH1
I can trade you on the 15th for a level 23 ticket. im interested in the Aventador and V12 Vantage Paint. Send Me a FR. Ill put your name down but if you dont want to trade please let me know. 👍

What colours do you want? 3x aventador 2x vantage or do you want to specifically choose them

Scottish GT5
What colours do you want? 3x aventador 2x vantage or do you want to specifically choose them

Yeah 3x aventador 2x vantage sounds good. Thanks!

Really sorry about this.Something has come along and I'm no going to be able to trade for a while. Every person that has a trade date after the 6/2/12 is going to be cancelled. If you have already sent me anything please let me know by a private message and I'll send it back.

Very Sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
J0SH1
Really sorry about this.Something has come along and I'm no going to be able to trade for a while. Every person that has a trade date after the 6/2/12 is going to be cancelled. If you have already sent me anything please let me know by a private message and I'll send it back.

Very Sorry!

Phew, our trades still on :)

Back