Tickets for paints

bluemoon_19

Premium
United Kingdom
England, Yorkshire
bluemoon_19
I have some tickets I would like to trade for chrome paints. I would prefer gold but would take some silver.

The tickets I have are 1000 ticket,level 15 and 19 ticket and i can also get a level 22 ticket from a seasonal I have yet to complete. I have some other level tickets they are level 2 are and level 13.

trade schedule
Feb 14th Tuesday. Speedy6543 ticket level 2 - Sent
Feb 15th Wednesday Speedy6543 ticket level 13 - sent
Feb 17th Thursday Speedy6543 ticket level 15 - sent
Feb 18th Friday Speedy6543 ticket level 19 - sent
Feb 19th Saturday genuino ticket level 2 - sent
Feb 20th Sunday Scottish GT5 ticket level 22 - sent
Feb 21st Monday Thenextbob ticket level 22 - sent

Last edited:
Can give you 10 for a ticket 1000, 5 now and 5 tomorrow?

Whatever type you like, can send you 5 of each if you like or 10 of 1 type, also have all Matte paints, colourshift etc, your choice buddy. :)

OK i will take 5 gold today and silver tomorrow please i will send a FR in a min.

Will do, thanks. :) Will send 1st 5 when I have finished this race (a few mins). :)

If you need 10 more chromes let me know. Can always use a level 2 ticket... 10 chromes or any other rare paint for it?

Ok Genuino I had a look at your paints and if possible can I have these for my level 2 ticket.
2 x matte light red
2 x matte light blue
2 x formula chameleon green
2 x matte light green
2 x matte orange

If that is OK let me know

have you got the paints above? also is there any where i can see you garage or paint collection?

OK thanks I will have the paints above, an Audi A2 and the lotus motor sport Elise. That is all I want (you get a discount for bulk buying lol :lol:)

Oh and can I send 5 tickets a day? because I already sent 1 so if I can I will send them all today.

Thanks. 👍
Unfortunatly tickets are like cars and only one can be sent per day...
You can send FR to Speedy6543, not GTP_...
I can accept five hours. At work right now.

bluemoon_19
Ok Genuino I had a look at your paints and if possible can I have these for my level 2 ticket.
2 x matte light red
2 x matte light blue
2 x matte light green
2 x matte orange

That's fine with me;) will send FR from genuino_67 and CeruleoF150. Paints will be sent after reset. Please send ticket to genuino account. Thanks

OK but it will be a few days if that's OK speedy6543 got in before you. so you can send the paints once you get your ticket if you like.

bluemoon_19
OK but it will be a few days if that's OK speedy6543 got in before you. so you can send the paints once you get your ticket if you like.

That' s Ok. I'll send the paints after reset, you send the ticket when you can

I just sent the Audi A2 and 1 of each paint. Being matte light red, matte light blue, formula chameleon green, matte light green and matte orange.

I'll send the Lotus Motor Sport Elise '99 and 1 of each paint with next reset. ~7 and 1/2 hours from now.

Isnt it easier to put tge dates in your schedule?Just a little tip ;)
I have only 1chrome(god I need a lot more).I got matte paints.Are you interested on those too?:)I'm looking at your level 22 ticket XD
Cheers 👍

Last edited:
2 x matte light red
2 x matte light blue
2 x matte light green
2 x matte orange

Paints have been sent. Enjoy:tup:

I'll take all of them. Could you please list your tickets? I can't decipher what you're trying to say in the OP.

im unsure if the restoration is tradable but if so ill send 5 chrome paints your way for it.

well i will send one when i can and see if it goes.

Thenextbob I am interested in mattes as well which ones do you have? And good idea with the dates I will put them on now.👍

OK sorry i altered the first page now. the tickets i have are 2, 13, 15, 19 and 22. And also my car restoration tickets but i don't know if they can be traded

Thanks to all the traders got all my trades so far and left positive feedback in trade rep thread.

jkt008 are you willing to trade cars as well as paints?

I can send you some gold chrome or silver in a few days once I get my USB back. I would quite like the level 22!

I'll send you 5 more paints and a car, free of charge. ;)
Just name it.

Back