Tickets of all kinds

CynicalDriver
**Thread Closed** Please see CynicalDriver's trade thread instead.
Completed trades, and schedule will remain unchanged in this thread from this point forward.

Completed Trades:
  • Derrict: '67 B-day ticket; for Maziora Everest, Maziora Plreadesll, Maziora Seyfert, Matte Dark Red, and Matte Brown
  • Igwyana: Waver, Titan, Swell, and Sidewinder; for ticket 1000, and Level 12
  • ReCon*FX: Level 23 ticket; for Nissan 370z (GTA).
  • thugdevotion: '92 birthday ticket; for level 23 ticket.
  • PureLogic: '70 birthday ticket; for level 23 ticket.
  • jkt008: Special 1000 ticket; for level 22 ticket

Pending Trades:
  • remo_of_oz: *67' Birthday Ticket, *1000 Ticket, and *Level 22 Ticket: for *Level 23, and ***4 sets of gear.
  • 07/05/2011 GReeK_W1ZaRd: '90 Birthday Ticket, for '70 Birthday Ticket
  • 07/06/2011 STEG-13: Rally Base Car Ticket: for Level 23
  • 07/07/2011 STEG-13: Historic Rally Car Ticket: for Level 24
  • 07/08/2011 STEG-13: Intermediate Rally Car Ticket: for 60 "red" gears
  • 07/09/2011 tawfiq: '67 Birthday for Level 24
  • 07/10/2011 tawfiq: '67 Birthday for Level 23
  • 07/11/2011 tawfiq: '66 Birthday for Special 1000
  • 07/12/2011 tawfiq: '88 Birthday for Level 12

Last edited:
I can trade you a '67 B-day ticket for paint. I'm looking to get:
Maziora Everest
Maziora Plreadesll
Maziora Seyfert
Matte Dark Red
Matte Brown

I'll be able to trade upon reset on June 22. (Eastern Standard Time Zone)

I can trade you a '67 B-day ticket for paint. I'm looking to get:
Maziora Everest
Maziora Plreadesll
Maziora Seyfert
Matte Dark Red
Matte Brown

I'll be able to trade upon reset on June 22. (Eastern Standard Time Zone)

That works for me... Send me a friend request on PSN so I can send the paints tonight, and I'll trust that the ticket will arrive tomorrow after reset.

Ok, going to take a break for a while, I'll be back online later. Remember, I'm open to about anything, just tell me what you have in mind.

50 gears of your choice for a muscle car of these ones--->Pontiac GTO,Mercury Cougar,Dodge Charger 440 R/T,Super Bee Hemi,Jensen Interceptor,Camaro SS '69. I wiould need to know in what colours you have those please.Thanks 👍

50 gears of your choice for a muscle car of these ones--->Pontiac GTO,Mercury Cougar,Dodge Charger 440 R/T,Super Bee Hemi,Jensen Interceptor,Camaro SS '69. I wiould need to know in what colours you have those please.Thanks 👍

Family issue just came up, gotta run... But sounds like we can make a deal, assuming I have the colors you need. I should be back online later tonight, but tomorrow for sure. I'll check what I got and list them here.

I have to apologize to everyone here, I ended up with some major family problems that needed attention. I thought it would be small, but it wasn't.

I am back home now, and once I get things settled back in, then I will be ready to make more trades. Please let me know

Hi There,

Sorry to hear about your problems.

When and if you're ready to trade i am willing to give 2 complete sets of gears for your 1000 ticket and another 2 sets for the level 12 ticket, that's 120 gears total.

Let me know 👍

I´ll give you 3x gear for every horn/museum card you send to me. Check my list first before sending me doubles. Feel free to add me.

Hi There,

Sorry to hear about your problems.

When and if you're ready to trade i am willing to give 2 complete sets of gears for your 1000 ticket and another 2 sets for the level 12 ticket, that's 120 gears total.

Let me know 👍

I can do that, shoot a FR on PSN. We can work out the details here.

Last edited:
I can do that, shoot a FR on PSN.

I'm not on PS3 right now, can you send FR to PSN igwyana, PM me with the 4 x full sets of gear you would like for the 2 x tickets and i'll start sending in a couple of hours 👍

Thanks

I'm not on PS3 right now, can you send FR to PSN igwyana, PM me with the 4 x full sets of gear you would like for the 2 x tickets and i'll start sending in a couple of hours 👍

Thanks

I'm looking now, will send FR as soon as it loads up. How soon will you be on PS3? Should I send a ticket out for duping, or will you be back before reset? If you'll be back for reset, then i can send both tickets tonight yet.

I'm looking now, will send FR as soon as it loads up. How soon will you be on PS3? Should I send a ticket out for duping, or will you be back before reset? If you'll be back for reset, then i can send both tickets tonight yet.

I will be able to accept the FR before reset, and i'll start sending before reset aswell 👍

I'm after your GTA 370z, would you like a level 23 ticket? It'll have to be at next reset though

I'm after your GTA 370z, would you like a level 23 ticket? It'll have to be at next reset though

I responded in your thread and in PM. Mine is the same as gtptrader's, so if you want it sooner than he can offer it, I can do a trade tomorrow straight after reset. A lvl 23, or a birthday ticket (any year but '67) would be great.

Sorry a friend might give me the 67 so ill take the lvl 23 instead if thats ok.

Back