Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 31,903 comments
Apart from the milage that Kylian has done on Laguna Seca....
Have you guys seen his corckscrew??....
How the hell.....🤣🤣🤣 that's epic, I think he has a second on me there alone 🙈

I did some serious miles this morning...and I'm still having a very hard time, I noticed Kylian staying in 2nd on exit T3 and that helpt a bit in the stability for me.
T4 I made a mistake and was to early.... went ok though 🤣
The under the bridge yeeter is still a lotery for me and like 5 out of 10.... either to slow out or totally mis my rotation there....

Went from 20.966 to 20.790 so that's something ...😁

1000024792.jpg

That frontlip is going to get hurt ( this was the only lap I took it between the teeth )

1000024791.jpg

Very interesting reading comments from all of you after physics updates, and honestly I am also pretty surprised like many of you, that AMG on racing soft tires is giving hard time to many GT planet TT community members. For me, it just works fine. (for those who do not know I am tilting controller to steer, gyro, motion control). So Porshce 917 HSR, also very nice TT for me, very nice, very easy, (was P40 now P60-ish) and when I read from top members of this group that it is just horrible then I wonder what is horrible?. Finally regarding Clio TT, I guess info about controller sensitivity I am sharing now will be most interesting for @P-Courty but, yeah, on AMG my settings are 10,1,10 and on Clio are totally opposite, -2,10,1. So for me, Clio is nothing I enjoy, with higher value on sensitivity, Clio is shifting weight left right a bit too much through wall part of Bathurst, it goes, but not so much fun. I did got safe gold, like P500 or something and I would guess physics makes it at least for me not to chase improvements on Clio. Life is busy so I did not had time to chase any other either but if I get time, I will gladly go back to both AMG and HSR.

Random question, but one that will make more sense in a moment...

Can you change the livery on the AMG for this event or is it one of the ones where it's fixed??

Reason being: I've just made and shared a livery for this car and was wondering if it was worth sharing here when I take it round Laguna Seca tonight!
It is fixed for this event, maybe Mercedes insisted on it as they are co-running it

Retired, living on a mega yacht as an influencer earning even more money to afford the insurence on the Ferrari F40 sat on the dock for when they are back on land 😂

Or just chilling doing GT10 time trials on a PS7 earning money from streaming 🤷🏻‍♂️
okay, I am officially too old to understand these dynamics and the economic orders of magnitude they generate.

2024 generation1990 generation
people spend their days watching streams of drivers drivefriends spend afternoons watching me drive F1 on an Intel386 PC. They don't actually care to watch, they wait patiently for their turn

views generate significant revenue
I offer friends drinks and food. a net loss
streamers have a mansion, live off their income and continue to streamI still work at least 10 hours a day, if TV is free maybe I do some TT in the evening
there is something out of tune about this situation 😜

alright, enough of the off topic, I don't want to steal space from the cats (and @Pesselles cow)

I don't understand certain things. If I understood correctly you change your last 2 parameters of the DS5. But these 2 values have no influence on DS5 !!!! Or it's because you play in motion steering ?
You got it correct. not that they not have influence on DS5, they do, (and also DS4) I am playing with DS5, they do not influence if you are steering with buttons or joysticks. So first two alternatives, no impact, Motion Sensor, yes, they do. Kudos to @P-Courty for explaining how they actually work.

1724228533971.png

Gah, my Spa time has dropped into bronze and after a quick attempt last night I'm struggling to improve it enough to get into silver territory. It's very frustrating when this happens, I simply don't have the time that the top players do to be able to practice. I might give it another try later this evening but the constant 3* DW rewards awarding me 5,000cr. really isn't encouraging me to stick with the game at the minute.

Last edited:
At that point in time i know that @Pesselles wants to join the 2:32 club at Mount Panorama. Here you go! Now you have two targets in one:
View attachment 1382632
Additionally it's never wrong to overtake a german. ;) @MUC76
View attachment 1382633But let me say: I think that was it. Off to holidays again after this week. So I'll try the new one a bit in the next days and that's it.

Have fun!
Congrats @KAlex122 for your 2:32 lap, it's an awesome score.
I don't know if I'll be able to chase you in the next coming days, as I'm sick since yesterday.
Enjoy your week of glory ;)

One thing that I have to say - do not, and I do mean DO NOT touch the grass, even slightly. I don't know if it's the new physics or just this TT, but even a slightest touch makes the tires so dirty, next 2-3 corners are ruined, you can write off the lap completely.

I was suffering this coming down the hill into the last chicane, I kept going too far to the right and just clipoing the edge of the tire on the grass and it's lap done from there, if you can save the slide you still lose your time 😔

Back