Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 28,046 comments
As expected it's identical to the previous trial here with the Civic but less power, cant realy see myself grinding this out, it's fun for a few laps but the lack of rotation cramps up my right hand.... 🤣,....

ill try it now and then but I think this is a missed opportunity and this isn't O-600 alarm clock worthy 🫡

View attachment 1360200
should be save ....on the nokia setup ofcourse 🫣🤣
How about following suggestion. Let's make our own TT. GT planet TT thread community own one week challenge. :)
Let's randomly pick 5 people and each and one vote for 3 tracks! Track that gets most votes is the track and we compete until Thursday when Nordschleife ends, our TT ends too.
And since I live in Gothenburg where Volvo is build, car is of course Volvo 240, just stock as it is when we buy it, only livery change is OK.
5 people that voting for 3 tracks are:
@Jeje6410
@Gogga
@crome
@Interemptor
@kowalski__1

Whoever wants to be part of it is welcome.

Is this OK or we need more regulations?
Let's give everyone vote first to this post, hot 🔥 button, we go for it, 💩 poo button, bad idea, we don't do it?
We keep this thread clean try not to bombard it every five minutes with time improvements on own TT, let's say one post per person and day about own TT should do or we create new thread?
What do you say guys?

How about following suggestion. Let's make our own TT. GT planet TT thread community own one week challenge. :)
Let's randomly pick 5 people and each and one vote for 3 tracks! Track that gets most votes is the track and we compete until Thursday when Nordschleife ends, our TT ends too.
And since I live in Gothenburg where Volvo is build, car is of course Volvo 240, just stock as it is when we buy it, only livery change is OK.
@Jeje6410
@Gogga
@crome
@Interemptor
@kowalski__1

Let's give everyone vote first to this post, hot 🔥 button, we go for it, 💩 poo button, bad idea, we don't do it?
We keep this thread clean try not to bombard it every five minutes with time improvements on own TT, let's say one post per person and day about own TT should do or we create new thread?
What do you say guys?
I like the Idea and it is always good to try something new. We will see if there is time for more hotlapping... (I am on vacancy and cannot participate anyway.)

@Jeje6410
@Gogga
@crome
@Interemptor
@kowalski__1

What do you say guys?
It's a very good idea but I might not have the time to play regularly like you. I work at Bonduelle (canned green beans and corn) and the season will start at the end of June. My entire month of June will be very busy so I won't necessarily have time. And then from July to October I attack production in 4*8 (2 days morning, 2 days afternoon, 2 days nights and 2 days rest). So it's going to be tense but I'm ok if I can.

It's a very good idea but I might not have the time to play regularly like you. I work at Bonduelle (canned green beans and corn) and the season will start at the end of June. My entire month of June will be very busy so I won't necessarily have time. And then from July to October I attack production in 4*8 (2 days morning, 2 days afternoon, 2 days nights and 2 days rest). So it's going to be tense but I'm ok if I can.
Sorry to hear you will not have so much time to play. You have been selected to vote for 3 tracks :) do you want to vote or if not, randomly pick any other member of this thread and then he will vote for 3 tracks. :)

Last edited:
Challenge completed :D

View attachment 1357420

Will be away from home and the PS5 until Sunday, but I will still have some time to fight back if @P-Courty bests me.
EDIT: Sorry I don't think I gave you time to fight back 🤣
Well you didn't have to go that far ahead 🤣

I am planning to go back to this one but if I don't beat you then I am still holding onto my optimal being better than yours at 1:45.372 😝😂
@crome I didn't think it was going to happen especially when it went offline at the end of my run at 07:01am this morning but then I looked at @half_sourly spreadsheet and just noticed that the crome busters strike again 😝

Screenshot_20240530_210902_com.android.chrome_edit_996840063247372.jpg

It's been a while 😉

Last edited:
Fairly productive evening here - well if we count playing video games as productive that is! lol...

I took more than a second off my Nurby PB. STILL. NOT. SILVER!!!! GAH! :banghead: (optimal was a low 50 though...)

IMG_1832.JPG

Also had a blessedly easy time getting into gold at Tsukuba...

IMG_1831.JPG

Last edited:
@Jeje6410
@Gogga
@crome
@Interemptor
@kowalski__1

What do you say guys?
I like the idea but I would keep it seperate from this thread because it could get to much. Sometimes I'm 3 or more pages behind with 2 different ones in one thread the number would probably rise 😅

Anyway I'm gonna start with 3 tracks.

• Sainte-Croix Layout C
  • Catalunya
  • Spa

EDIT: Sorry I don't think I gave you time to fight back 🤣

@crome I didn't think it was going to happen especially when it went offline at the end of my run at 07:01am this morning but then I looked at @half_sourly spreadsheet and just noticed that the crome busters strike again 😝

View attachment 1360223

It's been a while 😉
Wow, what a dramatic Hollywood-like finale. 😄

Congrats, well deserved!

Got back from my travels yesterday, flashed-up the PS to see an update.
Very happy Volvo now represented but baffled why they've put an 11 year-old car in the showroom when they could have put a newer model in. 😳
Picked up Cr. 250K for bronze at the last one, thank you PD.
Tried a couple of times at the Ring and haven't managed to complete a lap. Still not even bronze!
New one is OK, but won't spend much time on it - my time will be dedicated to trying to get bronze in Germany!

Morning guys, and ( no girls ? )

Morning session :D why not beep it up and and have a normal tv session on Tsukuba instead of remote.:lol:

Took a look at my leaderboard which was kind of demotivating ..... i was already way down with a .7xx 😟 🤔
but buckled up and went front tire shredding.
I was kind of surprised to get into the .5 and .6 rather quickly compared to yesterday's .7 on remote..
Kept pushing for a bit and netted myself a descent .423...
Not to shabby for a first ( and think only ) session...

Still time on the table because my OPT was a high .2 but hell naah i'm going to hunt that :lol::lol:

18fcd3c41b168-screenshotUrl.jpg

18fcd3c5ea941-screenshotUrl.jpg

Attachments

• 18fcaeafd7a47-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18fcaeafd7a47-screenshotUrl.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 18fcd3c4dd738-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18fcd3c4dd738-screenshotUrl.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 4
Morning guys, and ( no girls ? )

Morning session :D why not beep it up and and have a normal tv session on Tsukuba instead of remote.:lol:

Took a look at my leaderboard which was kind of demotivating ..... i was already way down with a .7xx 😟 🤔
but buckled up and went front tire shredding.
I was kind of surprised to get into the .5 and .6 rather quickly compared to yesterday's .7 on remote..
Kept pushing for a bit and netted myself a descent .423...
Not to shabby for a first ( and think only ) session...

Still time on the table because my OPT was a high .2 but hell naah i'm going to hunt that :lol::lol:

View attachment 1360352

View attachment 1360353

I love how ridiculous the rear wing is. It's one of my favourite modifications for any car in this game.

@Jeje6410
@Gogga
@crome
@Interemptor
@kowalski__1

What do you say guys?
I love this idea.
I think we can be way more creative than PD 🔥
A separate thread for this would be better as I think it would prevent clutter and participants would be free to post as and when they please.

I will sit this vote out as I am not really available for the next two weeks.
I nominate @330_D to select the 3 tracks for the first event.

edit: spelling

Last edited:
Back