Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 28,152 comments
I'd suggest check @snc for his TT guide through videos. He explains which gear to use where & gives good reference points to brake or turn. Any guidance from anyone does help in getting our driving style more sharp.
He runs TheKie25 channel I believe.
He does not, and he already told you that.
snc
Its Kie25 tutorials, I only post it ;)

Yes, @snc links the Kie's and Mistah_MCA's guides and posts them here. I believe it with my photostatic memory. Anyways I'm going to eat breakfast, so I'll check in with you guys later on.

New day in my desert crossing aboard the mercedes.
I will stop here, to avoid bad encounter in the area 51 👽.
1000006450.jpg

Collected 2m credits from the Gr.3 @ Spa-Francorchamps time trial, thanks to a time I had set with the Renault R.S.01 GT3. Then I tried the one with the M3 (E30) Sport Evo at Red Bull Ring Short and got a solid time of about 1:00.7xx, so that had put me around 3.84% off the top when I checked. I don't think I can get a time that's several tenths off to get into gold range, but it's still a fun combination IMO. Definitely looking forward to trying the other two, with the X2019 and 300 SL (W194).

Last edited:
So I imagine that I'm far away from an abduction with a sub 1:35.... :sly:

1720189268238.png

@bluealpine: I'm 0.005 sec behind you now #TeamBZH #BreizhPower

I've finally nailed 3 goods sectors in the same lap (I knew it was only a matter of time and patience).

Sector 1: 29.910 - just correct, I'm 2 tenths away from my best 1st sector (29.695).
Sector 2: 34.228 - not my best (I've already scored 33.988 once), not yet 100% comfy but getting better.
Sector 3: 30.785 - clearly the point where I've made the difference on that lap. Already scored several times under 31.x

So theorically, there's still 0.4 secs on the table if I nail 3 perfect sectors and indeed, my new optimal is pointing in this direction:

1720189809159.png

I find the sensations of pleasure that I had with RoadRunner on Grand Valley. Even if my ranking is very theoretical at the moment (1620th), I am violently happy to have achieved this score for now.

Have fun friends, enjoy the ride and grab the gold!!!

Last edited:
So I imagine that I'm far away from an abduction with a sub 1:35.... :sly:

View attachment 1370145

@bluealpine: I'm 0.005 sec behind you now #TeamBZH #BreizhPower

I've finally nailed 3 goods sectors in the same lap (I knew it was only a matter of time and patience).

Sector 1: 29.910 - just correct, I'm 2 tenths away from my best 1st sector.
Sector 2: 34.228 - not my best (I've already scored 33.988 once). Not yet 100% comfy but getting better.
Sector 3: 30.785 - clearly the point where I've made the difference on that lap. Already scored several times under 31.x

So theorically, there's still 0.4 secs on the table if I nail 3 perfect sectors and indeed, my new optimal is pointing in this direction:

View attachment 1370148

I find the sensations of pleasure that I had with RoadRunner on Grand Valley. Even if my ranking is very theoretical at the moment (1620th), I am violently happy to have achieved this score for now.

Have fun friends, enjoy the ride and grab the gold!!!
I just miss Ronald McDonald on you scoreboard…😂

1.35.334 Big Willow (TCS2)

Definitely not love on first sight with this combo.
Happy red laping…
Anyway first stint I would rate this a relatively easy gold even for humans.
1.34.xxx is my goal here and it if was not the annoying last corner I would be already done.

Attachments

• IMG_1304.jpeg
    IMG_1304.jpeg
    164.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
@Ed_Night do you own a wheel? I was wondering how you break those hot records. I'd like to get to your level in the future. But that would probably be 4 to 5 years from now.

It takes a ton of work earning a gold time with a controller. Hey I'll be 33 in September, so I'm not far from your age.

Last edited:
@Ed_Night do you own a wheel? I was wondering how you break those hot records. I'd like to get to your level in the future. But that would probably be 4 to 5 years from now.

It takes a ton of work earning a gold time with a controller. Hey I'll be 33 in September, so I'm not far from your age.
I'll crush the dream Chris, Ed is on controller...
You can practice for 5 years Chris but you'll not going to catch him mate, sometimes people are just faster, I won't catch the dude either ...

Back