Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 33,168 comments
I slid (literally went sideways through most of the 4 apexed corner) my way into gold on and got pretty close to mr. @Jeje6410 on first day, that didn't happen for a while. Like the car but it has it's crazy moments :)
1000020718.jpg
1000020719.jpg

it is so hard to balance the car for that quadruple apex left turn 🙈🙈 Doing a bit better this run.

View attachment 1398316

Must be the livery 🤣🤣
View attachment 1398317
Well... it might be hard, but judging by your time and rank you don't seem to be struggling that much :lol: what ever it is that you're doing, just keep doing it because it's really working!

View attachment 1398273

Club 39

@Dan_Tes : You need to use your alien thingy and give me back 3 hours of my life. Proof of time and mileage below.

Seriously, thank you. I probably wouldn't have pushed without you egging me on this time.
And thanks to everyone who has pushed me in the past.
or I HATE YOU.
I'll let you choose.

View attachment 1398274
T
Oh My God Wow GIF by 9Now

feral ✅
bad ❌
Officially an alien ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅

Three hours might seem like a lot for two tenths, but the skills learnt in that time and the self belief going forward that you can be priceless 😎

Kudos :cheers:

Longer laps mean more work and more time for me. The new TT looks more interesting...
The first 10 laps with the bimmer felt quite good and were enough to fulfill the daily marathon - if you go reeeaally deep in the hairpin several times and spin a few times... How do I know?!? 🙄

I did some rallying in the last weeks and that improved my use of weight transfer. But as in rallying I am not aggressive enough with this M3 and still slow. What felt like a promising start is hardly in silver territory (1:52:6xx)!

I will return for more... Have fun everyone! (or in french "Attack!")

Training really paid off !
Allow me to share whole story, so I jump started yesterday and after few laps started playing with torque distribution and brake balance and after maybe an hour I found setting that I thought might work well... so that was yesterday.

So I woke up today and though to give it a try before I go to work, and since I am not so much morning person, I fire up PS, aha there it is finally, snow TT and start it... car do not turn... deleted lap... car do not turn.. lap time deleted.. aha bollards are ok, I can hit them.. but not walls.. car DO NOT TURN.. aannd then I realize.. brake balance... aaha.. can't be adjusted at all... torque distribution... not that either... so start taking that into consideration and first valid lap... :scared:

Realizing I am going to be late for work, turn offf PS and head out to work, can't now wait to come home and dig myself into the snow "whole" weekend :)

You ninjas outside Europe, do you see Michelin Lake Louise TT at all?

Last edited:
@Barareklam
🤣 I had the same thing, I loaded it up for a quick look this morning, and couldn't even get the lap started due to sliding to the wall on the straight .... God it feels different 🤣🤣
This is not my strongest point apparently 🤣🤣, only 800 people had a go when I did at least I got into the 40' 🤣🤣
1000026653.jpg

This is going to take a while 🤣🤣
Buy a lot of fun!

Pickup up another tenth with the Beemer, hope to have some playtime over the weekend 🙈

1000026654.jpg

I go for one single valid lap to get a car with special livery. Hopefully there is no minimum speed given as in ACC...
To save me a job in the snow, when you get the special livery can you save it as a style and share it in the show case so I can just download it rather than drive in the snow 😝

Thank you in advance for taking one for the team 😉

Latest Posts

Back