Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 33,385 comments
Must be a top 10 time for replay to show
can't you show it by saving it ? then the button will show next to your time ? there are plenty of replays showing in the leaderboard, I doubt everyone of them has been top 10 at some point

can't you show it by saving it ? then the button will show next to your time ? there are plenty of replays showing in the leaderboard, I doubt everyone of them has been top 10 at some point
Doubt you can save it and display your lap..

The top 10 constantly moves, hence if a top 10 lap time was set and the replay was saved, it will remain on the leader board as long as the player does not set a new time.

How do you share the replay if you are top 10? Or does it show automatically (I'm asking because there are some top 10 times that don't have replays avaliable
There is a way of preventing it from displaying automatically. I am not sure how it is done.

Amazing, big congrats! :bowdown:
Thank you I'm sure i'll end up around the 300-400 mark
Yeah, this is not over yet! 🤣
You, on the other hand, are still within reach. It's on! ;)
Although this means I may have to put the snow on hold for now then and go back to the garden 😂

This looks really wierd one silver PB in the middle of aliens 🤣
1000015056.jpg

Looking at the board, I did terrible at St. Croix, I didn't reach my desired goal, in the 2'45.000's. Sigh, well I can't have it all.

There is a way of preventing it from displaying automatically. I am not sure how it is done.
If you don't exit the session it won't upload.

So say you do 10 laps and lap 8 was a top 10. If you pause and exit the game then it shouldn't have uploaded as you don't go through the summary screens which is when I believe the upload happens behind the scenes. Possibly.

1000003769.jpg

And here it is for the third time in a row in the first 1000, hoping that I can improve with the M3 on Dragon Trial and gain 900 places by improving my already golden time (1'50'404) by 0'400 to be 4 times in a row in the 1000. But first let's see what this Aston Martin has under the pedal...

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

If you don't exit the session it won't upload.

So say you do 10 laps and lap 8 was a top 10. If you pause and exit the game then it shouldn't have uploaded as you don't go through the summary screens which is when I believe the upload happens behind the scenes. Possibly.
But if you exit in this way, you would not be able to save your own best lap replay, or am I missing something?

Just curious.. not that I will ever set a top 10 lap time :lol:

But if you exit in this way, you would not be able to save your own best lap replay, or am I missing something?

Just curious.. not that I will ever set a top 10 lap time :lol:
Yeah you skip saving your own best lap sadly.

There is probably a different method as well or my method isn't the right one (I will never know because I'm never in the top 10 🤣)

What I do know is when I have had a replay once before (I was one of the first to complete a lap) was I didn't save my best replay but it was available on the leaderboard.

There is probably a different method as well or my method isn't the right one (I will never know because I'm never in the top 10 🤣)

What I do know is when I have had a replay once before (I was one of the first to complete a lap) was I didn't save my best replay but it was available on the leaderboard.
Okay, but how do I get a Top10 lap?!? Asking for a friend... 🤣

I do not know either and not top 10 either so I can not test, but @EbrahimX7 can share how to actually do save replay for yourself for later but not share a ghost on leaderboard?

Ooofffd....another spaceship TT, but at less this one is very drivable. Have a 1:28 flat at the moment after 7 laps. Probably won't grind it much....maybe mid 27s and call it a day.
Some might know that you drive this circuit regurarly... 🙄 (with amazing results!) So, for you it is just another car I think. (still an impressive result!)

If you don't want your lap on the top 10 leaderboard all you do is hit retry before going back to the main menu. They've changed how it works since GT Sport so that will stop it. It's why it's annoying when I want mine on I have to keep quitting in and out and ensure it saves (Can take about 20 seconds for it to successfully upload).

Just set a 1:26.091 I may jump on again later as it's really fun!

I'm warming up to it, but this car is definitely alot more of a handful than it feels like it should be on RS tires, and you would think downforce with that rear wing haha.

IMG_3407.jpeg

Back