Time Trial - Results and Community Leader Boards

Here is the link to my GT page, I mainly drive on controller, however I will specify if I drove on a wheel for hat week, as I do have one! Thank you!
That's the one. I'll get you sorted out. I'll just put you down as using both controller and wheel. There is a fair bit of work for me every week and I automate as much as I can, so don't what the extra manual step of changing some drivers' input methods week by week.

I'll send you your individual results to date soon and then include you in the forum group's results from next week.

That's the one. I'll get you sorted out. I'll just put you down as using both controller and wheel. There is a fair bit of work for me every week and I automate as much as I can, so don't what the extra manual step of changing some drivers' input methods week by week.

I'll send you your individual results to date soon and then include you in the forum group's results from next week.
No bother man, you already do a ton here so I complete understand! Thank you very much!

Here are your results to date.

Attachments

• Driver - coyb20.xlsx
    52.4 KB · Views: 4
Here are some statistics for TT82 at 24 Heures du Mans Racing Circuit in the BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97.

EDIT: Note that the attached Excel sheet now has a new tab with each driver's results for every TT to date.

1718868778149.png
1718869485962.png

I will update the index of TTs and the 2024 and all-time scoreboards shortly.

LB.png
1718869662845.png
1718869732515.png
1718869757306.png

Drivers with gold in all TTs
The number of drivers with gold in all standard TTs remained at 91.

Gold.png
1718870032453.png
1718870043038.png
1718870054691.png
1718870078571.png

Interim Results for the other current TT are over on the other thread.

Attachments

• TT82-static.xlsx
    123.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Rats, that's two TTs in a row where I haven't had enough time, or a decently adequate moment to record a good time.

I was away for the Civic one, and this time my last-minute attempts around Le Mans were scuppered by the wife's apparent inability to last 4 minutes without starting a conversation with me.

Here are some statistics for TT83 at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya GP Layout No Chicane in the Mercedes-AMG GT R '17.

1719475826025.png
1719476029251.png

I will update the index of TTs and the 2024 and all-time scoreboards shortly.

1719476047370.png
LB.png
1719476071644.png
1719476116899.png
1719475853374.png

Drivers with gold in all TTs
The number of drivers with gold in all standard TTs remained at 91.

Gold.png
1719476411181.png
1719476420486.png
1719476429314.png
1719476464230.png

Interim Results for the other current TT are over on the other thread.

Attachments

• TT83-static.xlsx
    122.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Haha, funny.... I was so very close to gold (somehow @D_Dragline squeezed in between my time and the gold threshold). I wasn't able to grind the laps at the eleventh hour as I had expected, the AMG GTR & Catalunya combo was particularly demanding on the old fingers and I could only muster 3 laps in the end.

The idea of chasing half a tenth to get an extra million just didn't appeal to me! Great fun to drive though, but...ouch 🤕

Haha, funny.... I was so very close to gold (somehow @D_Dragline squeezed in between my time and the gold threshold). I wasn't able to grind the laps at the eleventh hour as I had expected, the AMG GTR & Catalunya combo was particularly demanding on the old fingers and I could only muster 3 laps in the end.

The idea of chasing half a tenth to get an extra million just didn't appeal to me! Great fun to drive though, but...ouch 🤕
Hello neighbour,

yesterday I was looking to find the two tenths but didn't success. Anyway, congrats to your lap time! Good driving and happy lapping in Austria (again)!

Greetings,
Gorefast

Not really tried this TT at Barcelona, the car was fun to drive but I did not read the user manual right so I was a bit lost. Done 15 laps and fortunately WR did not got pushed to high so I am just inside silver. 1M for ~30min of driving, I'll take that.

Currently on 42 laps and ~1.5 hour on Spa, still in silver and maybe I'll reach gold, profitability won't be the same, but more pleasure and motivation for me.

I hope the TT with the M3 will be a short time investment to get silver or better, gold.

Not really tried this TT at Barcelona, the car was fun to drive but I did not read the user manual right so I was a bit lost. Done 15 laps and fortunately WR did not got pushed to high so I am just inside silver. 1M for ~30min of driving, I'll take that.

Currently on 42 laps and ~1.5 hour on Spa, still in silver and maybe I'll reach gold, profitability won't be the same, but more pleasure and motivation for me.

I hope the TT with the M3 will be a short time investment to get silver or better, gold.
Now that I have raced with you a few times I know that you are fast (and a gentleman on track). With that effort at Spa you should reach gold, too if I can do it. If I can do it... 🙄

Now that I have raced with you a few times I know that you are fast (and a gentleman on track). With that effort at Spa you should reach gold, too if I can do it. If I can do it... 🙄
I'd say that I am as slow in TTs as in races. While some are very fast in TT but a tiny bit less on races. I am far from gold at the moment and I have no certainty about getting there, but I'll continue trying at my usual rythm ~5-10 laps per day, and we'll see.

I’ve had some terrible weeks at work so I literally did 4 laps 2 weeks ago on this TT, thought I was comfortably in the gold range and never went back to it. Quite the shock when I jumped on tonight and saw a silver.

It almost feels special to have missed by such a small margin…

Back