Time Trial - Results and Community Leader Boards

Jeddah Racing really did a number on me improving his time at the eleventh hour at Trial Mountain.

After 45 laps getting my barely gold-worthy record, I certainly didn't fancy getting back behind the wheel of that monster trying to find another half-tenth!

Here are some statistics for TT93 at Red Bull Ring in Gr.3. A very tough one and 19th difficult to date on my difficulty-o-meter.
Finally! 👽👽👽

1723732028618.png

Video Feature GIF

I will sleep like a baby tonight! 🤣

Here are some statistics for TT92 at Trial Mountain Circuit Reverse in the Roadster Shop Rampage. A pretty tough one and 25th difficult to date on my difficulty-o-meter.

View attachment 1381086

View attachment 1381085 View attachment 1381087
I will update the index of TTs and the 2024 and all-time scoreboards shortly.

The attached Excel file has this scoreboard as well as results for all TTs for everyone on the scoreboard.
View attachment 1381088View attachment 1381092

Drivers with gold in all TTs
The number of drivers with gold in all standard TTs remained at 85.

Interim Results for the other current TT are over on the other thread.
Yes, I think it was a tough one indeed, my time was in the 1'59.000's, I wasn't even close to gold/silver. That tells you how aptly skilled these drivers are. Tough as nails!

@LSFDRX what happened to you, two new PBs in one go 😱 that's great going (although not impressed that your PB is now better that mine 😂)

@crome congratulations on leaving this planet, i was so close to you at one point but now you are lightyears away, so happy you finally got that badge 💪🏼👽

Dance Dancing Alien GIF by Micah Buzan

I imagine this is what a GTPlanet party looks like now 😂

Last edited:
@LSFDRX what happened to you, two new PBs in one go 😱 that's great going (although not impressed that your PB is now better that mine 😂)

@crome congratulations on leaving this planet, i was so close to you at one point but now you are lightyears away, so happy you finally got that badge 💪🏼👽

Dance Dancing Alien GIF by Micah Buzan

I imagine this is what a GTPlanet party looks like now 😂
Haha, thanks! I don't honestly know! I did put more than 2 hours into the RBR event, but didn't think my pace was all that. The RS Camaro is a car I jived with. I thought it was a pretty good drive, so I found a pretty good rhythm with it at Trial Mountain.

I think the physics work well for me and my setup I guess. Set a PB back with the Eiger TT as well. Must be a good fit!

Looking forward to the Clio at Panorama because it's one of my fav cars, and it sounds like people are having a good time with it.

Wouldn't mind snagging myself an alien badge but I just don't make a lot of time to play. Maybe the Clio will be my ticket!

Haha, thanks! I don't honestly know! I did put more than 2 hours into the RBR event, but didn't think my pace was all that. The RS Camaro is a car I jived with. I thought it was a pretty good drive, so I found a pretty good rhythm with it at Trial Mountain.

I think the physics work well for me and my setup I guess. Set a PB back with the Eiger TT as well. Must be a good fit!

Looking forward to the Clio at Panorama because it's one of my fav cars, and it sounds like people are having a good time with it.

Wouldn't mind snagging myself an alien badge but I just don't make a lot of time to play. Maybe the Clio will be my ticket!
I'm glad it all worked out for you, maybe one day I'll reach the alien stage. It will take me at least 3-4 more years of practice, practice and even more practice to reach that level.

I'm glad it all worked out for you, maybe one day I'll reach the alien stage. It will take me at least 3-4 more years of practice, practice and even more practice to reach that level.
There is no alien stage.
As you reach alien-status, you forget it as there are still aliens above you.
If you are above all aliens you are the GOAT (at least for the moment)
See, it’s crucial and depressing.
One hint from my end, you won’t get faster by just practicing. Watch YouTube videos about racing techniques, study them, set weekly monthly goals or focus areas. And reach them. Good luck!

There is no alien stage.
As you reach alien-status, you forget it as there are still aliens above you.
If you are above all aliens you are the GOAT (at least for the moment)
See, it’s crucial and depressing.
One hint from my end, you won’t get faster by just practicing. Watch YouTube videos about racing techniques, study them, set weekly monthly goals or focus areas. And reach them. Good luck!
That's what I've been doing the past 4-5 months, it takes time learning every single technique and aspect of the game. Studying is important to like doing it for a final exam at school.

@half_sourly, à propos your post in the general TT discussion:
[...]

If you read the results thread I post every week, you will notice that at the bottom I give details on the number of people with gold rewards in all standard TTs to date. There are 84 at present, many of them regulars on this thread. I've marked them in bold - apologies if I missed anyone in that marking.

Jack García
E.Johansson
M. Rosolen
A. McIntosh
ステファン
blip
half_sourly
warrior2167
JeyM
H. Aslam
Marco Pierantoni
Exosum
InuyashaGodYokai
SIEUN_IBUKKI
Camit
Saul Goodman
JRFrench
K. Konstantinou
LOTUS
K. Hansen
TX3_tokari71
ブラボー
Turbo
SCfromLA
Mistah_MCA
Beb
Douglas-D1
TheOriginalJonT
SP_Robersuar
kk_chung
Matt Marrod
DRC_Woodyboy77
over.D
M. Rossetto
GKR_Username
andrej279
ang3lino
Ke. 
o-John-_-Titor-o
FERON
THNDR_HEEFFY
Setted
CANARY-M17
RB_Free
Mr_JungGil
souto_04
A--THE-BEST--
Miguebull
VSpreax
GT_Zocker1990
Luna
FGR_Xiimracing
FGR_StanGewalt
R25RDA
J.Morgan - RRR
AHR James
Rev-Over9K
れんげ
ドリーミーリド
Gustavo_85
UFT_RAFAMIX
カフェイン×17
SEI
ItzNick
R. Allen
bn4001
A. Wilk
N.Tsutsumiguchi
M.Cisternino
sc77fire_2
LisaSalters420
Revo
M. Yamano@328
katu
moriken
ライオンハート
T. Dammann
えずピ
Husq
5,000 Credits
おっさんGT
SPORTEC_Atho
C. Ayala
M. Caruso
Do you by any chance have the possibility to check the other all gold number, so to speak, the one that includes the Olympic and some of other specials that were available to all (pretty much)?

The number of TT’s should be 98 (UK citizens who have done everything should be at 99, I believe? Given your exclusive Play with the Champions TT). You skipped the previous U17 one in the modern Civic, didn’t you? Because I saw that you’re at 98. And then IIRC there’s probably a couple of Japanese that are a few numbers ahead of the rest of us, 101, 102 at this point (assuming they’ve continued doing everything that has surfraced)?

Last edited:
I'm quite sure he's deliberately ignoring those exclusive TTs. Same reason why the UK only time trial isn't listed as part of the "main TTs"

I'm quite sure he's deliberately ignoring those exclusive TTs. Same reason why the UK only time trial isn't listed as part of the "main TTs"
I recall the switch from all gold to standards some time last year, earlier on it included the Olympic one. Not all amongst those 84 listed took the Olympic one, that number should be around 50 ish people if my estimates are alright.

@half_sourly, à propos your post in the general TT discussion:

Do you by any chance have the possibility to check the other all gold number, so to speak, the one that includes the Olympic and some of other specials that were available to all (pretty much)?

The number of TT’s should be 98 (UK citizens who have done everything should be at 99, I believe? Given your exclusive Play with the Champions TT). You skipped the previous U17 one in the modern Civic, didn’t you? Because I saw that you’re at 98. And then IIRC there’s probably a couple of Japanese that are a few numbers ahead of the rest of us, 101, 102 at this point (assuming they’ve continued doing everything that has surfraced)?
There have been 93 'standard' TTs, 4 specials and 1 UK regional making up my 98. There have been 3 regional US ones and a host of Japanese ones. The 84 I quote is for just the 93 standard ones. I've not done a check against all TTs but I could create it by combining:
  • The main 93 TTs
  • Checking which of those 84 drivers also have gold in the 4 Specials
  • Splitting that by UK, US and Japan drivers and then checking if they have golds for their relevant regional ones.

There will be people with more than the resulting totals on their profiles because they will have done junior events. It will be interesting, so will pull that together and share.

There have been 93 'standard' TTs, 4 specials and 1 UK regional making up my 98. There have been 3 regional US ones and a host of Japanese ones. The 84 I quote is for just the 93 standard ones. I've not done a check against all TTs but I could create it by combining:
  • The main 93 TTs
  • Checking which of those 84 drivers also have gold in the 4 Specials
  • Splitting that by UK, US and Japan drivers and then checking if they have golds for their relevant regional ones.

There will be people with more than the resulting totals on their profiles because they will have done junior events. It will be interesting, so will pull that together and share.
I've not done the regional Japan ones, but if someone wants those, let me know.

The starting point is the 93 standard TTs, where we know we have 84 people with gold medals in every TT.

There are 468 drivers with gold in all 4 special TTs. Of that 468, 60 drivers are in the 84 with gold in all Standard TTs.

There have been 3 US regional TTs and only 16 drivers have gold medals in all three. This is mainly because of the 'week 2' event -
Sardegna - Windmills - Porsche 959 '87 - where only 33 drivers got gold. Of the 16 drivers with gold in all 3 US events, none are in the 60 with gold in all 93 Standard and 4 Special TTs.

There has been only 1 regional UK TT and 447 drivers got a gold medal. Of those, 6 drivers are also in the 60 drivers with gold in all Standard and Special TTs. Three of those are regulars here, being me, @bliprunner and @Hasnain282.

There have been 3 US regional TTs and only 16 drivers have gold medals in all three. This is mainly because of the 'week 2' event -
Sardegna - Windmills - Porsche 959 '87 - where only 33 drivers got gold.
I don't recall there being any medals for the US Porsche events? I think a lot of players put in a lap for each event and called it quits, not bothering to get within 3% of the leader. They got the free car no matter what their time was.

And I do remember that the times were reset for the Windmills TT a few days in for some reason. Many people did not realize this and did not make another run.

I don't recall there being any medals for the US Porsche events? I think a lot of players put in a lap for each event and called it quits, not bothering to get within 3% of the leader. They got the free car no matter what their time was.

And I do remember that the times were reset for the Windmills TT a few days in for some reason. Many people did not realize this and did not make another run.
I was not aware these didn't have reward thresholds and no comments were made when I posted their results in this thread.

Looking back at the thread on the topic there is confirmation they didn't have the normal rewards, example this post and the one after.

I'll leave the results posts in my thread here but will remember not to include them in analysis as above. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

Here are some statistics for TT93 at Red Bull Ring in Gr.3. A very tough one and 19th difficult to date on my difficulty-o-meter.

View attachment 1381131

View attachment 1381129 View attachment 1381130
I will update the index of TTs and the 2024 and all-time scoreboards shortly.

The attached Excel file has this scoreboard as well as results for all TTs for everyone on the scoreboard.View attachment 1381133View attachment 1381157

Drivers with gold in all TTs
The number of drivers with gold in all standard TTs dropped from 85 to 84.

Interim Results for the other current TT are over on the other thread.
I thought @Lomic was supposed to be 104th every week ;)

Also, I was supposed to be last every week. This is a worrying trend :lol:

@2cam16 pointed out to me that the World Series linked RBR TT had a higher threshold for bronze. It was 20% and I have fixed the results for it.

Thankfully kie25 always shows the landing page for the TTs, so I checked the other World Series linked TT, Road Atlanta in the X2019 competition, and it too had a 20% bronze level. So I have adjusted that result too.

1723887606408.png

Thank you for your stats!
Do you also upload the xlsx file for this? I am used to store them because I like the stats :dopey:

Thank you and regards
Martin
By the way, if you want the xlsx scoreboard files for any TTs before I started attaching them, let me know and I'll add them in.

I'll most likely be on the chart for the Bathhurst TT if I can score a lap in the 2'34.000's, it doesn't necessarily have to be a gold time, just enough to get in the higher rankings.

@half_sourly just a quick question my friend : why do you put the TTs at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta (TT86) and that of Red Bull Ring (TT94) as normal TTs while those are Rd.1 and Rd.2 of the GT World Series ?
Thanks a lot my friend

@half_sourly just a quick question my friend : why do you put the TTs at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta (TT86) and that of Red Bull Ring (TT94) as normal TTs while those are Rd.1 and Rd.2 of the GT World Series ?
Thanks a lot my friend
So, does this count as TT 86 for you or is it of the "Special TT" variety?
I've been thinking about that and will make it TT86; it is just easier for my admin and it is not very clearly a Special TT in the way the Olympics or movie tie-ins were.
Just a judgement call as I mentioned in this message to crome at the time.

pad = controller...
While a pad is a controller and most often as an interchangeable word for each other, a wheel is also a controller as on method of controlling the game / input device ;)

Just for distinction most often
controller is used to say gamepad
wheel is used to exactly say wheel

Back