Time Trial - Results and Community Leader Boards

Here are some statistics for TT103 at Autodromo Nazionale Monza in the Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 '09. With a fairly straightforward track, it is not too much of a surprise that this was in the easiest 20% (or 82nd most difficult) to date on my difficulty-o-meter. Everyone on our scoreboard got a medal and 13 were in the top 100.

1726128636901.png

1726128727920.png
1726128748128.png

The attached Excel file has this scoreboard as well as results for all TTs for everyone on the scoreboard.
1726128861359.png
LB.png
1726128875686.png
1726128898159.png
1726128918466.png

Drivers with gold in all TTs
The number of drivers with gold in all TTs remained at 80.

Gold.png
1726129238116.png
1726129246123.png
1726129256419.png
1726129272287.png

Attachments

• TT99-static.xlsx
    145.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Well done to @MR-CERF @Carlos Fandango @Bacchanalist @peniu @KK78 @zjn @Dragonwhisky on personal best placings.
:gtpflag: Thanks @half_sourly - my first placing in the top 200 (and by a decent chunk). Going to take a long time before I do better than this I think. :cheers:
On that note - I have finally improved my previous best placing from Maserati MC20 on Mount Panorama which was 63(!) TTs ago and I did not spend nearly as much time on it this time around :D

In the meantime though I was practicing on the wheel on my 2nd account. @half_sourly, would you mind adding it to the leaderboard?
Here's the link to the profile. If you have a spare minute, would you be able to additionally create a graph comparing my both accounts' performance?

And.... GTPlanet has another alien on the board 👽 well done to all those PB improvements again
Kudos to you P-Courty. You've been on a roll lately. Good luck with the Corvette trial at Seaside. I really need to pay attention to Tidgney's guides to keep track of where I'm losing time the most. I have faith and I'm not giving up. I want my 7th gold.

@half_sourly Thank you for your work on these stats! I'd like to be added on to the list and as per your instructions here is the link to my profile. It seems DMing you was not possible although it was mentioned in the OP. I drive with a controller.

VR
@half_sourly Thank you for your work on these stats! I'd like to be added on to the list and as per your instructions here is the link to my profile. It seems DMing you was not possible although it was mentioned in the OP. I drive with a controller.
Hi, I'll add you in. I get regular direct messages, so not sure why you couldn't send one.

In the meantime though I was practicing on the wheel on my 2nd account. @half_sourly, would you mind adding it to the leaderboard?
Here's the link to the profile. If you have a spare minute, would you be able to additionally create a graph comparing my both accounts' performance?

VR
@half_sourly Thank you for your work on these stats! I'd like to be added on to the list and as per your instructions here is the link to my profile.
Here are your results to date. I will add you into the scoreboards from next week.

Attachments

• Driver-peniu.xlsx
    53.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Driver-VR.xlsx
    54 KB · Views: 1
Back