TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was only 0.1 slower at Tsukuba than the Infiniti in testing.

The Infiniti isn't in the sereis so not particularly relevant.

I apologise in advance if I wreck someone when driving in the wet. That's my achilles heel.

Nurb GP/D has always been the FWD's strongest track, the FWD's were very quick compared to the old BMW in S3.

It was only 0.1 slower at Tsukuba than the Infiniti in testing.

Slower than the Infiniti? Wasn't the Infiniti too slow to make it into this season?

all skylines work as a team, 3 hold everyone up and one scampers away for a win :lol:

RWD is quick off line and manoeverable. You should know kartman, those starts at Autumn Ring you made were textbook BMW BTCC.

Weight difference , by Op the Honda will have better performance.. but we don't know yet , for now Ford has the best Focus in game (if you catch my meaning)

Honda lacks torque is not great on straights.

Well, a crazy first 12 hours in TOCA Season 5's existance. I've got a busy week of coursework ahead of me (last week :nervous: ) so I won't be on as much.

Welcome to TOCA Season 5 everyone, and lets keep this one good and healthy. From the looks of the field, even without two champions, this is going to be a close one.

Goodnight all, Furi 👍

@Gedi, no, they just have to run the black carbon bonnet.

Qualify 16th. Start and move up 6 spots into Saint Devote. Barge my way through when everyone else is on cold tires into Loew's Hairpin. Hold everyone up till the pits. Pit. Come out still in 10th. Job done for me. 👍

Fury and Tom ...

7282525800_e2e8fa718f_z.jpg

TOCA Focus Stage 1/2 by Diogo G. , on Flickr.​

Any rough track times about?
I'll do some laps tmw just need something to work to.

Any rough track times about?
I'll do some laps tmw just need something to work to.

I don't care if people rip the shreads out of this but a 1.02.374 is my PB so far for Tsukuba.

Really poor considering I managed 59s laps in the S3 BMW with ballast and less BHP.

Chqr
I don't care if people rip the shreads out of this but a 1.02.374 is my PB so far for Tsukuba.

Really poor considering I managed 59s laps in the S3 BMW with ballast and less BHP.

Nice 1, gives me something to work to

To point out in S3 Tsukuba was a weak track for the RWD's without turbo (Aka Infiniti). Also remember the BMW had a turbo and aero. Stock LSD makes these cars trickier to handle.

True dat. :)

Besides, history books have shown everyone is usually at least 1 second quicker than Banana Motorsports. And then 1 second faster than Furi :lol:

True dat. :)

:lol: Noticed your NASCAR jibe at me by the way :P

Here's hoping that this season should be a lot cleaner as well, there's less people to look out for just looking at the entry list.

:lol: Noticed your NASCAR jibe at me by the way :P

Here's hoping that this season should be a lot cleaner as well, there's less people to look out for just looking at the entry list.

Oh, I always jibe. :sly:

Lots of familiar names which is really helpful in knowing what drivers you should look out for and which ones should be in your rear view mirror. This should be a really clean season. Emphasis on the word 'should.'

Oh, I always jibe. :sly:

Lots of familiar names which is really helpful in knowing what drivers you should look out for and which ones should be in your rear view mirror. This should be a really clean season. Emphasis on the word 'should.'

Until turn 2 at Tsukuba :lol:

Me, Neljack... chris... that TOCA Asia scrap...

Oh and guys, what you make of the artwork? My first TOCA Artwork with Photoshop, went with a more simple picture-driven montage approach, does it work?

Furinkazen
Until turn 2 at Tsukuba :lol:

Me, Neljack... chris... that TOCA Asia scrap...

Oh and guys, what you make of the artwork? My first TOCA Artwork with Photoshop, went with a more simple picture-driven montage approach, does it work?

Looks very good furi, BST V8's are always on the lookout for new emoyees in the graphics field.

Early testing has shown the Focus to be half a second faster than the Skyline around Nurb GP/D.

Really? My testing at fuji (Best test track mix of high speed corners, slow corners and a huge straight) showed the focus a second down on my fastest with the civic and the skyline was about half a second off the civic. Ultimately I think the focus is the worst of the lot. :lol:

Guess we will have to wait till the season starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back