TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool::sly: Be Carefull ... to other drivers :sly::P

Team colours , body/wheels ? :)

Btw which helmet ?

Cheers !

Helmet's your choice, me and Tom are going to discuss a team suit. Body will be Black Mica, and rims will be gold chrome, design TBC.

Am I still 1st reserve furi?
Entry06.png

Version 6. Wow over 270 replies and six tables for me today. A record :lol:

Helmet's your choice, me and Tom are going to discuss a team suit. Body will be Black Mica, and rims will be gold chrome, design TBC.

I don't have Gold Chrome :S or Black Mica :(

About the suit and helmet , let me know :D

Put me down as a Mazda driver.

Hunt around, theres 1 slot left. Or try to get a seat sharing deal.

Its OK Furi I will keep my eye on how this season pans out conflict wise. Having said that I see that Strawman and Paulmac are absent so it should be a quiet season.

I'm in !!!

1236166298_quagmire_-_giggity.gif

Alright Gigity.

Thanks Fury , I'm trying to win a few credits with Deep Florest 400 pp race

Picture won't show :lol:

Anyway over 270 replies in 10 hours?!!

Don't cha say its crazy!!!

(love this song XD!)

Fury , Is GT Chrome 10 W same as Gold Chrrome ? If soo then the gold wheels are done :dopey:

Fury , Is GT Chrome 10 W same as Gold Chrrome ? If soo then the gold wheels are done :dopey:

No don't think so, me and Tom have not discussed a rim design yet. There's no rush to paint it yet.

No don't think so, me and Tom have not discussed a rim design yet. There's no rush to paint it yet.

Ok , and the black .. can it be a random solid black ? :) , I'v got the focus done , only need to paint it. Setup , tuning it's done.

Btw I'm using the Rays Volk Racing T37 :) , I thing it would be the better for gold chrome ;)

Ok , and the black .. can it be a random solid black ? :) , I'v got the focus done , only need to paint it. Setup , tuning it's done.

Can use Black Mica from the Daihatsu Copen premium.

Just want to express my hopefulness of a great season in TOCA with JPS. This may well be a great season, but I'm on my second season with FTR and the contract expires at the of the season.

i found during testing that the nissan and ford were the slower but haven't tested yet on a high speed track

I guess we'll need to refine the art of holding people up mid corner to get a good corner exit.

lol, set the transmission up for top speed so we can lunge people to get to the front. everyone watch out, there's a skyline about :eek:

Early testing has shown the Focus to be half a second faster than the Skyline around Nurb GP/D.

Nurb GP/D has always been the FWD's strongest track, the FWD's were very quick compared to the old BMW in S3.

the skyline feels like a slug :lol:. its ok though, it will make it up off the line...

It was only 0.1 slower at Tsukuba than the Infiniti in testing.

the skyline feels like a slug :lol:. its ok though, it will make it up off the line...

Agreed. Not quite complaining but without turbo of any engine upgrades, it really does feel that way.

Nonetheless, quick starts and holding back the pack could be our gain.

Agreed. Not quite complaining but without turbo of any engine upgrades, it really does feel that way.

all skylines work as a team, 3 hold everyone up and one scampers away for a win :lol:

Weight difference , by Op the Honda will have better performance.. but we don't know yet , for now Ford has the best Focus in game (if you catch my meaning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back