TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Entry07.png

I remember S3 Ford were damn good in corners, Volvo however was punchier in the higher rpms.

This isn't S3 (Cars had LSDs and Aero then) You can't say cars will be equal when on different regs hence the need for testing ;).

This isn't S3 (Cars had LSDs and Aero then) You can't say cars will be equal when on different regs hence the need for testing ;).

Thank you Paul, Furi ya plonker:P just test friday please wont mention it again. Staring you in the face ya lemon!

Furi do you make the specs due to previous seasons? Because its no wonder you get cars too slow or too fast because you base it on the seasons which are completely different :lol:

Furi do you make the specs due to previous seasons? Because its no wonder you get cars too slow or too fast because you base it on the seasons which are completely different :lol:

This season has used S4 as a base. Indeed only the Racing Exhaust is the change on all cars, with carbon bonnets.

This season has used S4 as a base. Indeed only the Racing Exhaust is the change on all cars, with carbon bonnets.

Yeah but it seems you based S4 on S3, as you said the Volvo in S3 was faster on the straights and the Ford better in the corners but there completely different specs for S3, with the removal or LSD and RH.

To be honest though, the Volvo doesn't seem to be off pace that much- it's on a par with the Nissan. 👍

I think it's about .8 off the front runners so taking off a few kilos might work. Or they might just work better at other tracks. :indiff:

or you could maybe make all the other cars weigh more, as a ballast to try and slow them down. only other way because the nissan is minimum weight at 1305kg, so it's quite heavy. it is the same weight as the infiniti but it doesn't have the same feel. oh i miss my red infiniti :(

or you could maybe make all the other cars weigh more, as a ballast to try and slow them down. only other way because the nissan is minimum weight at 1305kg, so it's quite heavy. it is the same weight as the infiniti but it doesn't have the same feel. oh i miss my red infiniti :(

I liked the Nissan when I drove it, the fact that it's RWD and naturally aspirated make it the smoothest to drive. 👍

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back