TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
So uh Nissan and Volvo have LSDs? If so I'll test now ;).

Ok am testing it now still in the room and had .1 up on the 58.7 I set but lost it.

My times are as follows.

Volvo 58.4 (With stock settings LSD)
Honda: 58.5
Mazda: 58.7
Ford: 58.8
Volvo: 59.3
Nissan: 59.8 :boggled:

I re tested the Volvo and it was very good indeed but the 58.4 was a near perfect lap 58.6s were very common though.

Right a little clear up. Usage of kerbs is allowed but two wheels on track at all times unless mentioned otherwise. Specific blackspots will have pictures showing what is acceptable and what is not.

Furinkazen
Right a little clear up. Usage of kerbs is allowed but two wheels on track at all times unless mentioned otherwise. Specific blackspots will have pictures showing what is acceptable and what is not.

Cheers furi so it was illegal then.
Just want to know the boundaries 👍

i would have got on, but it took me half an hour longer than expected to get to where i could play, bit unfortunate, was quite looking forward to seeing everyone in action...

My times are as follows.

Volvo 58.4 (With stock settings LSD)
Honda: 58.5
Mazda: 58.7
Ford: 58.8
Volvo: 59.3
Nissan: 59.8 :boggled:

I re tested the Volvo and it was very good indeed but the 58.4 was a near perfect lap 58.6s were very common though.

Wanna make sure this doesn't get missed 👍. (Furi knows he wants to fight for Volvo again :sly:.)

Wanna make sure this doesn't get missed 👍. (Furi knows he wants to fight for Volvo again :sly:.)

Tempting... :sly:

I have a whole bucketload of Volvo set-ups from S3 which I worked on adapting for this season...

gokartman78
yea, it seems to be on the pace now which is good! should be some really close racing now!

I must admit it does feel more manageable now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back