TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I need is TOCA World Touring Cars on PS1 and collection is complete...

I have toca 3 which was brilliant. Wish they stuck with that line ie full setups etc more realistic rather than bringing out grid.

NEWS

JPS have been rebranded as Team RPM, and will be running two new-spec Volvo C30's in TOCA Season 5. The new spec has reworked front aero and at Tsukuba it is understood Furinkazen manage to set a lap of 59.6, and Tom Brooks a 1:00.0. The team have also been testing at the Nurburgring, and will be reverting to its traditional blue / white paint scheme.

NEWS

JPS have been rebranded as Team RPM, and will be running two new-spec Volvo C30's in TOCA Season 5. The new spec has reworked front aero and at Tsukuba it is understood Furinkazen manage to set a lap of 59.6, and Tom Brooks a 1:00.0. The team have also been testing at the Nurburgring, and will be reverting to its traditional blue / white paint scheme.

And there it is.......:sly:

news

jps have been rebranded as team rpm, and will be running two new-spec volvo c30's in toca season 5. The new spec has reworked front aero and at tsukuba it is understood furinkazen manage to set a lap of 59.6, and tom brooks a 1:00.0. The team have also been testing at the nurburgring, and will be reverting to its traditional blue / white paint scheme.

boom!! Lmao!!

NEWS

Let me guess, you've been hit by tobacco advertising laws? :P

Furinkazen
NEWS

59.6 furi that's made my 59.2 not look that bad now. Lol

NEWS

So basically you jump ship every time a new car becomes the fastest.

Team RPM. Nice name I assume its because you will be doing a lot of spinning. :lol:

DK
Let me guess, you've been hit by tobacco advertising laws? :P

Or it's because of the Regulations changes Per Min :sly: RPM get it?

Bring back the old original Toca cars, all even and tested.:)

Last edited:
Volvo is easier for me to drive, I never ever felt confident with the Ford. My Volvo I will use is the S3 car that helped win the constructors title and won 1 race. 1200 miles on it :D

So effectively you're saying:

Call dibs on Ford before the start of the season and make it the strongest all-rounder car.

Give other cars like Nissan and Volvo a leg up after complaints.

Spots the new fastest car after testing and jumps ship to Volvo.

--

I know this is easy for me to say but isn't there a passion from drivers to try and work with what they have and improve upon their own setup and own car before looking at the competition and joining their manufacturer. I get huge satisfaction from finding tenths, even hundredths around tracks in Touring Cars. I don't mind if I finish first or last, its the fact that I've tried my best and done as well as I can with what I have is what makes me happy to be part of TOCA.

Whenever Furi is running a series, there's no doubt he will grab the fastest car just to somewhat keep up and get 1 win in over 20 races for bragging rights. :)

Furinkazen
Volvo is easier for me to drive, I never ever felt confident with the Ford. My Volvo I will use is the S3 car that helped win the constructors title and won 1 race. 1200 miles on it :D

What track did you win at furi

:lol: !

EDIT: Sending Dax an invite to still work on TOCATube was not a good idea...

Last edited:
well you can sort of have a go at me as well as i got into a honda seat having already doing testing and it was the fastest in both tests at cape ring south and tsbuska

I've been struggling to come up with a name for my independent team, and I've ended up going for One Man Motors.

As for the car, I've got my paint scheme (I'd already painted the Ford before realising that Ford was full, so I had to try and find similar colours to do it again on the Mazda) and I've got a good setup for it too. It'll probably be my setup when the season begins, unless I find one I like more. The paint scheme differs from my usual colours of a bright red car with gold rims, which I have been straying from for racing series recently (black with green rims for NASCAR Thunder, silver chrome with gold chrome wheels for IROC II...).

EDIT: I gave the setup a test round Tsukuba and I'm happy with it. It's not as fast as some times already posted in here, but it's good enough I think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back