TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,557 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, would anyone be up for a 50 lap-no aids- low slipstream IS-F RM Race on High Speed Ring tonight at around 9PM BST?

Tyres would be Sport Soft and no tuning after race mod would be allowed.(setup's would be)

Or we could do NASCAR? I think that would be better.:)

Probably :)👍
 
me too :sly:



Anyway, the search for a host continue's, akmuq?

It doesn't. As it stands I am clear for tomorrow, will confirm soon as I can.
 
It doesn't. As it stands I am clear for tomorrow, will confirm soon as I can.

Oh yeah, forgot about the actual possibility of you staying Furi.


Feel free to facepalm.
 
Anyways, NASCAR/HSR tonight? Lotus, if you really want to(which you seem to be showing over the past couple of weeks) you can be safety car.
 
Anyways, NASCAR/HSR tonight? Lotus, if you really want to(which you seem to be showing over the past couple of weeks) you can be safety car.

I hadnt noticed........

;)
 
Just realised I have issue with spec 2 about changeable weather percentages... so how about weather is not changeable but this:

100% wet surface Megane
50% wet surface TOCA 1
0% wet surface TOCA 2 & 3?
 
Just realised I have issue with spec 2 about changeable weather percentages... so how about weather is not changeable but this:

100% wet surface Megane
50% wet surface TOCA 1
0% wet surface TOCA 2 & 3?

How about no resetting of the track and place the changability to 6 or 7 when you open the room? Could make the Meganes race or the Toca qualifying very interesting.:trouble:
 
How about no resetting of the track and place the changability to 6 or 7 when you open the room? Could make the Meganes race or the Toca qualifying very interesting.:trouble:

Agreed. Spec 2 has bought a number of facts into play, I just think however its too soon to go changing things at last minute... unless people want a postponement 1 week to sort things out...
 
No empty weeks please, I've been really waiting for this, and my weekends would be really boring if there's no racing :(
 
Seasons close to finishing. Let's not change schedules and variants now, especially after the BMW (spit) debacle.
 
Agreed. Spec 2 has bought a number of facts into play, I just think however its too soon to go changing things at last minute... unless people want a postponement 1 week to sort things out...

I'd prefer a race tomorrow, just set it to whatever weather condition and put changeability up high since we have short races.

Maybe try wet for a start cause now intermediates actually have a point in the right weather condition so it could be very strategic.
 
Wet start, and everything else at completely random? Sounds good...
 
Wet start, and everything else at completely random? Sounds good...

Sounds like a formula for epic, or rubbish. Can't wait.:D
 
Neljack, show your gentlemanly side and skip the race too :p
 
Oh yeah Carbon I didn't practice so you're free for another week. :p
 
Oh yeah Carbon I didn't practice so you're free for another week. :p

...Huh?

I guess it's just morning tiredness, but I didn't get it :p
 
Meganes, I said I would practice and beat you, but I haven't had much ps3 time this week, just a little bit on thursday night and I was in V8 Practice then beating furi and his "good on a straight but bad in a corner and wreck the tires cause furi can't set it up right" Esprit.
 
Well, you have lately only become a "single race rival" thanks to your occasional absence :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back