Toon Army/NUFC/Magpie/Newcastle United Fans Get In Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 73 comments
  • 3,168 views
Messages
2,919
United Kingdom
Telford
Messages
Roaming_kiwi
Who here is a Magpie fan? I'm curious to know, because there appears to be more than one would think.

I'm the first to admit it. TOON ARMY FOR LIFE!!! :D
 
Newcstle is the best. Better than Man U or Liverpool

-Carwyn
 
DRIFT4EVA: I may be wrong, but I am sure that you used to support Arsenal. Or am I thinking of someone else?
 
Oh yeah, it was chaser_fan
 
911_Carrera
This thread seems kinda empty...

My avatar = yours. 👍
Woohoo! Repies.

I made mine before you though :p

Arsenal.......... Who the **** is Arsenal? Oh that real sheite team, or they would be if they didn't have Henrys shooting abilities.
 
double post
 
we will win the uefa cup and the fa cup!!

i know beating chelsea was more luck with all their injuries and stuff but it probably gave the team that extra confidence lift we needed

and whats up with souness man!!!! robert and jenas need to be starting, not one or the other!!

dyer actually scored, he normally cudnt hit the side of a barn from 3 yards!
 
GT_Fan2005
we will win the uefa cup and the fa cup!!

i know beating chelsea was more luck with all their injuries and stuff but it probably gave the team that extra confidence lift we needed

and whats up with souness man!!!! robert and jenas need to be starting, not one or the other!!

dyer actually scored, he normally cudnt hit the side of a barn from 3 yards!

I dunno, your going to hate me but I recon Boro have more chances at the UEFA. Dyer has always been a bit of an underachiver, but I recon he'll hit a patch of form and come good. Bowyer is a solid player and when the hell is Buut comming back? Nicky Buut is awesome, oh and Given is a ****ing Ninja, an Irish Ninja goalie.

I must admit though, we showed some comedy tactics in that Fa cup game.
 
lol.

bowyers really hitting his form again like his leeds days.

where did ronnie johnson dissappear to, is he innjured as well?
 
great news then for us magpie fans!

alan shearer has signed a new 1 year deal to stay on as player coach, there was a live press conference


**not april fool**
 
Great news about Big Al. I'm so pleased I'm going to lick my own nose.

 
I don't know what your going to do after the Newcastle Villa match. Bowyer and Dyer having a punchup.

_40988447_dyer_bowyer203.jpg
 
Souness said he thinks it's mainly Boyers fault.
 
:lol: Why didn't you just put a sub on, get a guy sent off for pro' foul and replay the game?
 
It looks like Dyer is crying, in that pic. NUFC is really screwed for the semi's now :(
 
Well at least you won't have to deal with Ryan Giggs, so that evens things up a bit.:indiff:
 
DRIFT4EVA
Toon Army/NUFC/Magpie/Newcastle United Fans Get In Here
There would be more, but they are outside fighting right now.
 
Saw the highlights. Seems Bowyer was peeved cause Dyer wasn't passsing to him. But I'm guessing there is some history to this.
 
RRider - We have no defence either. They're all injured.

*Looks outside and sees two people fighting* Indeed, they are fighting.......

It goes back further than that. They've never got along. I'm guessing one of them slept with the others wife.......... Or else it's something racial.
 
the fight was crazy

but come on, oscar award goes to steven taylor for the funniest thing i have evr seen.
He handballs it pretending hes the keeper then goes down holding his stomach in the most dramatic hilarious best *ive been shot* motion i ever seen!

go taylor!
 
Id like to feel sorry for you, but I don't. Man U didn't play all too well, you guys just played worse, one of thoes games.
 
I hope Souness blames it on Bowyer. If we'd have had Kieron Dyer then we would've had a much better chance I think.

Having said that, so many players were missing from injury we were just outclassed.
 
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif

crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif

crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif


Oh well at least the final will be a riot.
 
Did anyone hear Mark Lawrenson's answer to John Motson's question of who should ref the final?


Kofi Annan!!!
 
Back