Toyota MR-S (W30) MR-X by Abflug 2009

• Thread starter Neddo
  • 8 comments
abflug-mrx-1_1024x0w.jpg
abflug06.jpg
abflug-mrx_800x0w.jpg
Toyota+MRS+Abflug+6.jpg

We may be witnessing a little bit of a revolution the Pontiac Fiero has been the choice for many Lamborghini and Ferrari Ferrari ripe-off body kits because of its cheap price and mid-engine layout. Japanese tuner Abflug may have just come across the next big thing. This Toyota MR-S has a striking resemblance to a Porsche Carrera GT .

The kit may look good, but the MR-S’ original 140 hp could only embarrass any potential Porsche wannabes. Abflug helps with this a little bit by adding a turbocharger and upping the power to 190 hp. So MR-S owners beware, your little roadster may get a European accent soon. http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/abflug-mrx-ar69484.html#main

tuner ... This Toyota MR-S ... The kit ... Abflug helps with this a little bit by adding a turbocharger
So the first words of your title need to be "Toyota MR-S".

Then tell me why other AB Flugs don't have titles like that?
There's only one I can see, and that's a thread created in October 2014, 8 months before the new rules were created.

And when I said:

So the first words of your title need to be "Toyota MR-S".
I didn't mean:
So the first words of your title need to be "Toyota MR-X".
For tuner cars it's [Make] [Model] [Tuner Details] [Year]. Your Make is Toyota, your Model is MR-S (and you'll need to add a generation code because it's a multi-generation car) and then the tuner details come.

...Wow, this looks like a Junior Porsche Carrera GT. Has the Germans sue AB-Flug boys yet?
Totally agree with you. Because of the modifications, this MR-S reminds me of a Porsche or a Ruf. And that's a good thing.

The ersatz Carrera GT bodykit doesn't actually look that bad. But it doesn't beat an actual Carrera GT. Or a Boxster.

Carrera GT body kit on a Boxster. Make it happen.

Back