TPC GT3 Monthly Endurance Events - Returning Autumn 2024

189eefb413c56-3f026FE9664245D953F.7A4E923B513F64D0_message_433134338948062_1691931011515~2.jpg
189eefb8bf144-3f026FE9664245D953F.7A4E923B513F64D0_message_433134363579137_1691931107731~3.jpg
189eefb6db395-3f026FE9664245D953F.7A4E923B513F64D0_message_433134352141512_1691931063052~2.jpg
189eefb778d54-3f026FE9664245D953F.7A4E923B513F64D0_message_433134355658681_1691931076791~2.jpg
189eefb59441-3f026FE9664245D953F.7A4E923B513F64D0_message_433134342671787_1691931026061~2.jpg
189eefb63ba39-3f026FE9664245D953F.7A4E923B513F64D0_message_433134347135264_1691931043497.jpg
189eefb363e87-3f026FE9664245D953F.7A4E923B513F64D0_message_433134335469044_1691930997925.jpg

I don’t think we’re organised enough or competitive enough for divisions. Generally we fill events with a couple reserves, this series has been a little surprising in that regard.
Coincidentally I was thinking yesterday how it would be good to be able to offer the reserves a race for those who have been waiting patiently. I can only apologise I am unable to host more races as my schedule is very busy. I can’t promise anything but if I manage to find the time I will try and organise a race with reserve driver priority but it will likely be after the final race in October.
On the positive side I am planning on a second season in the new year.

If there is someone who hasn’t raced yet, and is wanting too, they can have my spot for the next race. I’d rather see that everyone gets a race or two in. :)

I don’t think we’re organised enough or competitive enough for divisions. Generally we fill events with a couple reserves, this series has been a little surprising in that regard.
Coincidentally I was thinking yesterday how it would be good to be able to offer the reserves a race for those who have been waiting patiently. I can only apologise I am unable to host more races as my schedule is very busy. I can’t promise anything but if I manage to find the time I will try and organise a race with reserve driver priority but it will likely be after the final race in October.
On the positive side I am planning on a second season in the new year.
Thanks for the reply.

I wasn’t really asking from a “competitive” point of view, maybe the word “divisions” wasn‘t the right word.

The main reason was simply to see if it would be possible to split the field into two lobbies to race contemporaneously should there be sufficient demand.

Racing in lobbies that are too small is not going to work so perhaps 24 firm participants could trigger this? As long as everyone who initially entered understood this, it may be an option to massage expectations?

Of course this may not be feasible as perhaps the demand in general may not be there.

I only asked because I have thoroughly enjoyed racing in TPC events in the past and was just thinking “out loud”.

Sometimes my brain tells my fingers to write stuff when I’m not looking :D

Thanks to everyone for another great race. I’m really happy how smoothly these events are going, the racing is fast and clean as always, and I don’t think we could ask for better rolling starts and safety cars. Thanks to everyone for the continued effort.

I had a really enjoyable race. Kaz threw us a couple surprises with myself starting the race already in the dark, a surprising lack of rain and a mid race disconnect, but it kept us on our toes at least.

I enjoyed the reverse grid, it worked really well along with the additional fuel saving we had to do this race. It meant the fast guys didn’t just rocket ahead and strategies played out right until the end.

I found myself in the chasing pack again and was able to make the most of a tow from the faster drivers to pull myself forward for an overly flattering 5th place.

I Particularly enjoyed racing with @MaxAttack @RacingGrandpa @DarkSideNet @Chevy Heavy @The_Tullster @GOTMAXPOWER who were really pushing me hard mid race.
It was really good to see the podium once again going down the wire. Looking forward to watching those battles back.

We have a slightly longer gap until Nurburgring and I will likely add a chance of rain to that event given the final race is guaranteed to be dry.

As always I’m not expecting anything serious but if anyone does want to report any incidents please have them sent to me by Thursday and I will get the results updated at the weekend.

:cheers:

Right before one of the SC restarts suddenly I had to brake (before the final chicanes) and I collided one of the Porsches (@GOTMAXPOWER ?). I hope I didn't cause any damage :scared:.
I wasn't sure what happened there, I thought it was lag because the 2 cars ahead of me stopped suddenly (I think it was @GT5Apex in the Audi who you collided with), weirdly it seemed like the cars ahead were ghosted when I touched you so me and Barber escaped with no damage.

Thanks for the reply.

I wasn’t really asking from a “competitive” point of view, maybe the word “divisions” wasn‘t the right word.

The main reason was simply to see if it would be possible to split the field into two lobbies to race contemporaneously should there be sufficient demand.

Racing in lobbies that are too small is not going to work so perhaps 24 firm participants could trigger this? As long as everyone who initially entered understood this, it may be an option to massage expectations?

Of course this may not be feasible as perhaps the demand in general may not be there.

I only asked because I have thoroughly enjoyed racing in TPC events in the past and was just thinking “out loud”.

Sometimes my brain tells my fingers to write stuff when I’m not looking :D
I think we are stuck whilst GT7 has a lower amount of driver slots in a lobby. I'm guessing it won't change due to the fact it is cross platform.
With a pointed event it is difficult to run a second race as it would only be for fun. Hopefully a solution can be found.

With a pointed event it is difficult to run a second race as it would only be for fun. Hopefully a solution can be found.
Overall race time? If lapped, points shared between those sharing the number of laps down?

I’m sure there are a number of other options that could be explored if the need arose.

Overall race time? If lapped, points shared between those sharing the number of laps down?

I’m sure there are a number of other options that could be explored if the need arose.
I like the idea but I don’t think we have the numbers.

We have 16 full time - only 14 of those were available for each race - 1 is out with a broken wheel until further notice - Generally 1 or 2 people have to drop out near or on race day.
We have 11 reserves - 2 of which can not race any more (I just haven’t removed them from the list) - 2 only signed up for 1 event - 1 signed up for only 2 events - etc - and a couple I haven’t heard from lately.

I think we struck very lucky with the driver roster this time and the way I have layed it out makes us look more full than we really are.

Edit: If I tally up right we only have 4 reliable reserves going forward.

Last edited:

We have 16 full time - only 14 of those were available for each race - 1 is out with a broken wheel until further notice - Generally 1 or 2 people have to drop out near or on race day.
We have 11 reserves - 2 of which can not race any more (I just haven’t removed them from the list) - 2 only signed up for 1 event - 1 signed up for only 2 events - etc - and a couple I haven’t heard from lately.

I think we struck very lucky with the driver roster this time and the way I have layed it out makes us look more full than we really are.

Thanks for this explanation, sorry if I caused you additional work, I was just curious. :)

EDIT:

Oh, I forgot to mention what I found:

IMG_0890.jpeg

Last edited:
Bit of a belated race report here, but many thanks @Kermit_2142 for organising this one. Went really smoothly considering it's no mean feat for a 2hr race, and was a lot of fun. Even if my own race didn't go to plan! 😅

Enjoyed some neat little battles in the early laps with a number of people, and enjoyed a little period of flying formation for team Ford with @Drex124 as well.

The GT was pretty good on tyres, they lasted the entirety of the race, but fuel consumption is it's Achilles heel. So mid-way through the race, I horribly underestimated how much I needed to finish a lap towards the end of a stint, and ran out on the run towards the Porsche Curve's. Lost a big chunk of time as I trundled back to the pits, but it makes it 2-for-2 now in both races I've entered. As I fudged my strategy at RBR too, so I'm being consistent at least :lol:. Unfortunate that I let my side of Team Ford down. Still, was fun trying to push for a recovery towards the end of the race.

Nurburgring will be a challenge next round, but I do have plenty of time cook up a livery for that one at least!

Last edited:
I wasn't sure what happened there, I thought it was lag because the 2 cars ahead of me stopped suddenly (I think it was @GT5Apex in the Audi who you collided with), weirdly it seemed like the cars ahead were ghosted when I touched you so me and Barber escaped with no damage.
I was the one ahead of @Kuraudo , I too had to brake harder than I wanted because of those ahead, but I was never touched there

I feel like it may have been my fault for the concertina affect on one of the safety car restarts which caused that

My controller needed charging, so I wanted to quickly plug it in whilst we were going slowly, and before we got to the Ford chicane. In the process I managed to weave slightly off line, and hit my brakes (L2) in my haste to put the controller on charge. Hence the sudden slowing down. A really dumb reason I know, so my apologies 😅

Thanks to everyone for another great race. I’m really happy how smoothly these events are going, the racing is fast and clean as always, and I don’t think we could ask for better rolling starts and safety cars. Thanks to everyone for the continued effort.

I had a really enjoyable race. Kaz threw us a couple surprises with myself starting the race already in the dark, a surprising lack of rain and a mid race disconnect, but it kept us on our toes at least.

I enjoyed the reverse grid, it worked really well along with the additional fuel saving we had to do this race. It meant the fast guys didn’t just rocket ahead and strategies played out right until the end.

I found myself in the chasing pack again and was able to make the most of a tow from the faster drivers to pull myself forward for an overly flattering 5th place.

I Particularly enjoyed racing with @MaxAttack @RacingGrandpa @DarkSideNet @Chevy Heavy @The_Tullster @GOTMAXPOWER who were really pushing me hard mid race.
It was really good to see the podium once again going down the wire. Looking forward to watching those battles back.

We have a slightly longer gap until Nurburgring and I will likely add a chance of rain to that event given the final race is guaranteed to be dry.

As always I’m not expecting anything serious but if anyone does want to report any incidents please have them sent to me by Thursday and I will get the results updated at the weekend.

:cheers:
We had some good racing there in the middle. It was what made me abandon the fuel saving and go flat out. So thanks, made it much more fun

Reserve driver here, my Vette and I have been standing by if needed.

Race Day Notice & Driver Entry List

DriverCar NumberManufacturer
DarkCobraUSMC47Ferrari
TPC_Abarber9595Mercedes
MaxAttack83Mercedes
OJBrit6Aston Martin
TPC_Kungtotte22Aston Martin
Drex12548Ford
TheSweeney_11Ford
GOTMAXPOWER911Porsche
Sunshineonleith93Audi
Dexter_Hun61Honda
DarkSideNet13Nissan
Chevy_Heavy3BMW
The35917Dodge
Spiner-kopin20Lamborghini
Kermit_214269Lexus
Resident_Knievel74McLaren

Hi all, hope everybody is well. A slightly different schedule for tonight due to the 8 minute lap time.

• The race will be held with ‘weak damage’. This should mean that all damage is repaired automatically after 20-30s so you will not need to pit for repairs.
  • There will be no safety car procedure for tonight. Any requests for the safety car should be ignored. (Please obey yellow flags as usual).
  • There will be no warm up lap. We will use the in game rolling start and the race will start instantly.
  • Weather will be set to random.
  • Qualifying will last 20 minutes. This should be enough time for an out lap & a flying lap, with spare time to let people spread out.

I hope to get the lobby open a little early to allow some warm up time. I will reset the weather before qualifying so that it’s fresh for everyone.

Cheers all :cheers:

Last edited:
Back