Triple monitor stands

• Thread starter VINCE__
  • 69 comments
I use the formula used in photography in an art gallery. Your eyes should be near 50% of the screen/photo. Keep in mind that in a GTR car the top of the wheel is almost at eye level as well.

In other words your triple monitor mount must be adjustable to some degree and/or your seat. Adjust-ability is a good thing, like in woodworking, you can never have too many clamps. :)

Decided to build a monitor stand, still needs some finishing but almost done. This could be adapted to connect with my cockpit. Want it to also be used on a desk when going for projection on the cockpit though.

Shown with rather old 24" iiyama.

1FVsffo.jpg

m2Dv1u7.jpg

wkiNULp.jpg

qg5GwWi.jpg

EFphOlX.jpg

7Bao9Qh.jpg

hVAXuMb.jpg

jnCY7aT.jpg

Update:
Just a temp setup on a bench at work for now.
Need to tweak the right hand screen height a little but gees it is great to get back to the triples again.
FLIOVZN.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Latte. Seems a bit low to the ground though.
I really like the rough, sturdy and shiny look of it. Though it must've come at a price, as do all things pretty.

Yeah its sitting on the floor, lol.
It will be used on the desk/bench for now price is about £220 of materials.

Not bad to be honest. I thought the price would be even higher. Around the 300 ish or above.

Those pipes sticking out the top remind me a bit of exhaust for some reason. :P

Looks very adjustable too. With the VESA multi adjust mount you can tweak it to the best view from cockpit. My side monitors are tucked behind the Center and tilted in with just a sag to the outer sides. If that makes any sense. This is about the 60th time I've adjusted them. Seems like you can always do better and just can't quit tinkering.

Here is an update, made some changes and while it is still not done it is close to finished now. Added chrome surrounds for the monitors, multi-colour led lighting, holder for headphones and Monsta display. Still temporary and needs tidied etc

Actually quite pleased with this now for a d.i.y build.

KtTEop9l.jpg

wiGixG3l.jpg

JwBlWJKl.jpg

AOJy45nl.jpg

gZXad4pl.jpg

KdkaCUPl.jpg

Ds8ZvQ1l.jpg

KdZkHd7l.jpg

Next I want to add a stereo 2.1 tactile to the bench for PC gaming with keyboard and mouse.
Has been good practice doing this for the build of the cockpit.

Last edited:
I tried to do a search of this question and this thread came up.

How do you set up the ps3 to handle 3 monitors? By that I mean can the processor handle it? Are cables made for going to 3 different monitors?
Thanks!

I tried to do a search of this question and this thread came up.

How do you set up the ps3 to handle 3 monitors? By that I mean can the processor handle it? Are cables made for going to 3 different monitors?
Thanks!

You don't!

You will need three ps3's for triple screens if the game supports it.
it's the same as the xbox 360.

Back