TRIPLE ZEROS CLOSED From Trading. Thanks all for your help.

Hi Bud, will send you the S7 Silver this coming Thursday I believe :cheers: . Will complete the S7's! USA date that is...we are half a day behind the rest :lol:

Hi Bud, will send you the S7 Silver this coming Thursday I believe :cheers: . Will complete the S7's! USA date that is...we are half a day behind the rest :lol:

Cheers mate thats great.👍 If there,s anything I can throw you back over the water just let me know.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Starmist Crimson Speed 6 sent.

Thank you very kindly Hood. 👍
Your just simply the best around mate.

But am not sure but am thinking of moving on from GTP and what have you.

Its just that some people out there really know that they know best.?
And I guess thats an exploit on there mentality.
Cheers chat soon bye for now.:)

Hey Chris, no worries I'll eventually finish those speed 6. As for me I'm pretty much done as well but If I were to leave GTP I would make sure it's because of my terms and the only influence would be myself. I know what you mean, there has been people I cannot stand since day one, plus a few more here and there :lol: But I just laugh at them and for the most part keep it to myself, or we can always make fun of them in Pm :lol: I'm dealing with a huge transition in my life now don't play the game for more than a couple hours a week if that. People still message me, people still send me cars, and as long as people are still collecting especially people I know already I still send a car a day with my one humble PS3 until GT6. :lol:

Hey Chris, no worries I'll eventually finish those speed 6. As for me I'm pretty much done as well but If I were to leave GTP I would make sure it's because of my terms and the only influence would be myself. I know what you mean, there has been people I cannot stand since day one, plus a few more here and there :lol: But I just laugh at them and for the most part keep it to myself, or we can always make fun of them in Pm :lol: I'm dealing with a huge transition in my life now don't play the game for more than a couple hours a week if that. People still message me, people still send me cars, and as long as people are still collecting especially people I know already I still send a car a day with my one humble PS3 until GT6. :lol:

Yes mate its come down to sending the odd gift out but has for trading I think its in its latter stages for me.:)
Look forward to GT6 maybe a new game, new adventure.
But like I say some people on here seem to be out for themselves and take down who ever they like.?
Just a shame that I have seen some people in a different light than what I thought of them.
But no worries been a lot of laughs while I have been on here, Guess I will just keep sending them gifts out and look in from a distance.:D
Have fun am sure I will PM while am here, Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

I agree with Hoodfield's comment...sadley those type of people are every where. Though I believe it might be an internet macho thing. In real life some forum posters act completely different and are really mature, but on the net...anything goes.

Anycase, ignore is best policy :D

S7 in Silver to be in the the truck after reset today :cheers:

I agree with Hoodfield's comment...sadley those type of people are every where. Though I believe it might be an internet macho thing. In real life some forum posters act completely different and are really mature, but on the net...anything goes.

Anycase, ignore is best policy :D

S7 in Silver to be in the the truck after reset today :cheers:

Whey hey mate look forward to marking that one off.:)
Cheers mate, Just let me know how I can repay the favour.👍

picture.php

This is in relation to a nasty post from a member who believes Its me that has the power to close some one else,s thread.

And what do you expect to gain by creating another arguementative post that has no place in the marketplace?
Also nice to see that you dont care who you stab in the back lol.

So now you want an discusion with me? Seriues? I only said thanks. Or should I know say.
I'm so sorry mister that I have spilled a 10 secs of my own life? Forgive me.

So now you want an discusion with me? Seriues? I only said thanks. Or should I know say.
I'm so sorry mister that I have spilled a 10 secs of my own life? Forgive me.

You should know that only moderators can lock other people's threads, and you should also learn to trust NOBODY. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer lol.

What the fuss, really?
All of this is for someone that posted in a sticky?
Because I saw no insult in that thread.
Idle chat is the same as idle drama, dont take it personally but to me I find the mini mods attitude is more annoying than idle chatting. But its only my opinion.

calico
You should know that only moderators can lock other people's threads, and you should also learn to trust NOBODY. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer lol.

I know the mods can only do it. But the reason was.... The trust NOBODY part was something I learned at school when someone said your secret. Hope you guys have a good time and have a nice easter.
PS: Backstabing hurts

I know the mods can only do it. But the reason was.... The trust NOBODY part was something I learned at school when someone said your secret. Hope you guys have a good time and have a nice easter.
PS: Backstabing hurts
Well don't do it then .

In a different part of the forum this has been posted.
Now I will close this thread.
Bye everyone , Have fun..:)

Hello Jordan.
After reading thru a lot of what has been said over the past couple of days.
Regarding it all started HERE
And seeing it has no effect on some one who believes they are right and I feel I am, Yet some one feels they are, Then I see fit that the only thing worth doing is move on and let them enjoy there Chat room.
I will say I have tried to be honest with all my opinions, I also posted moderators with what I believed to be true events while this was going on.
And I also tried to reason with certain people thru PM,s.
I will not be blamed for closing down a thread of some one else,s by other members on this sight. Since they see fit to PM me thinking its my fault.? 👎
But anyway to the point.
Could you please close my account it makes it easier to move away.
Thanks every one for having so much fun while I have been here.
And for the immature one,s out there, Sorry but you may grow up one day.?

EDIT: Reason for posting this in a bold place I do not do anything behind peoples back. I say it like it is. I guess some people don,t understand that.?

Thread reopened if you have a problem with the last few posts made here you will take it up thru PM and not post stupid junk in thread.
Or will be reported for it.:D

If you want to see why the last few posts made sense you look here.

Now enough said.
Thread reopened and trading resumed.
Bye for now.:)

Soo let's start trading !!! :P

I have

Volkswagen Lupo1.4 '02 Schwarz Uni

I want

... ;)

Soo let's start trading !!! :P

I have

Volkswagen Lupo1.4 '02 Schwarz Uni

I want

... ;)

Sounds like a plan to me.:D
Just name your request and FR me on generalben6 and I will get your goodies straight over my good man.👍
Thank you, Chat soon bye for now.:)

Ben is already my friend for many moths soo I will send it now ;)

Thanks mate your a star, 👍 Soon has you need anything just throw me a shout and it will be on its way.

Thanks mate your a star, 👍 Soon has you need anything just throw me a shout and it will be on its way.

Sorry , my mother doesn't let me scream on house :P

btw the car has shipped in and it's a green ticket :)

Sorry , my mother doesn't let me scream on house :P

btw the car has shipped in and it's a green ticket :)

:lol: You will just have to shout quietly when you do need something.:D :D :D Don,t want to upset your Mom.:)
Thank you kindly for the car I will get it parked in the garage shortly.👍
Chat soon bye for now mate

Back