TRIPLE ZEROS CLOSED From Trading. Thanks all for your help.

Hello, just send the Saleen S7 in Speedlab Yellow :D

Will send the Black one tomorrow...routing it from other account :)

Please help me and give me 1 day notice...ripping tickets up to see what I get, so just in case it would be appreciated :cheers:

Found it 👍 Solent Silver it is :cheers:

Cheers mate nice one.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Hello, just send the Saleen S7 in Speedlab Yellow :D

Will send the Black one tomorrow...routing it from other account :)

Please help me and give me 1 day notice...ripping tickets up to see what I get, so just in case it would be appreciated :cheers:

Cheers mate.👍
Your cars will be from the next reset.

Which account you needing the cars sent too.?

Cheers mate nice one.:D

Cheers mate.👍
Your cars will be from the next reset.

:D Nice...maybe I will take a break on the tickets today :).... 👍

Wine_0o please <--- ...WineO_o is only to run ur Bob's 👍.

:D Nice...maybe I will take a break on the tickets today :).... 👍

Wine_0o please <--- ...WineO_o is only to run ur Bob's 👍.

I mean I have just sent out so its the next reset.:)
So your ok with ticket ripping.:lol: There,s a job I don,t envy you on.
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)

I mean I have just sent out so its the next reset.:)
So your ok with ticket ripping.:lol: There,s a job I don,t envy you on.
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)

:lol: yes tomorrow is fine. I just dont want to touch that account,....just in case I get what I might want :ouch:! Would hate to loose all those tickets for a car / trade...so 2 cars vs 15 tickets :scared:

No, getting tired of it :lol: But sort of annoyed with getting glitched cars :ill: Yes, I have a sickness :drool:

:lol: yes tomorrow is fine. I just dont want to touch that account,....just in case I get what I might want :ouch:! Would hate to loose all those tickets for a car / trade...so 2 cars vs 15 tickets :scared:

No, getting tired of it :lol: But sort of annoyed with getting glitched cars :ill: Yes, I have a sickness :drool:

Yes there is nothing worse than getting a car on a ticket thats setup in a trade.:lol:
Thats just the same has OCD when that changes. Its beaten me up a few times with cars from trades then in the OCD on next trip.
But that ticket ripping is some hard work when your after a certain colour or two.:(

Yeah, getting tired of it...can get lucky on first try or spend hours to get something decent!! Beats getting a glitched one though.

OK, just sent off the Black Metallic S7. Now we both need the Silver to complete the collection :D --- Misery loves company? :lol:

Thank you!!! Car arrived with out any scratches or dents on it. No one smoked inside of it either :D ... PERFECT my friend! :cheers:

Yeah, getting tired of it...can get lucky on first try or spend hours to get something decent!! Beats getting a glitched one though.

OK, just sent off the Black Metallic S7. Now we both need the Silver to complete the collection :D --- Misery loves company? :lol:

Oh yes its a joy getting something nice from them tickets.:D
But am sooo unlucky with them that If I can trade for the cars I will.:lol:

Thank you!!! Car arrived with out any scratches or dents on it. No one smoked inside of it either :D ... PERFECT my friend! :cheers:

Just want to check log book and hope its not a ringer.:D :D :D
Cheers chat soon bye for now.:)

Oh yes its a joy getting something nice from them tickets.:D
But am sooo unlucky with them that If I can trade for the cars I will.:lol:

Just want to check log book and hope its not a ringer.:D :D :D

Right? Luck of the draw (this :D or mainly this :crazy: !!!)

No, much appreciated again 👍

Ohh...forgot to ask, please send the other one to Wine_0o on the next one. sorry for the confussion with the ID = :crazy:!

Right? Luck of the draw (this :D or mainly this :crazy: !!!)

No, much appreciated again 👍

Ohh...forgot to ask, please send the other one to Wine_0o on the next one. sorry for the confussion with the ID = :crazy:!

No probs mate always happy to help.👍
And got it marked for other account. So all is in place.
Yep them tickets are usually :ouch: for me.:lol:

No probs mate always happy to help.👍
And got it marked for other account. So all is in place.
Yep them tickets are usually :ouch: for me.:lol:

:lol: I must enjoy the pain of ripping them part! Feels like Las Vegas.... You know the house has the upper hand, but you keep playing :ill: !

Thank you again for the great trades. Just finished up with the Shelby's with this last one :cheers:

Once I get the missing Silver S7, will send it your way ;)

:lol: I must enjoy the pain of ripping them part! Feels like Las Vegas.... You know the house has the upper hand, but you keep playing :ill: !

Thank you again for the great trades. Just finished up with the Shelby's with this last one :cheers:

Once I get the missing Silver S7, will send it your way ;)

No probs mate always a pleasure.👍

And likewise with the Saleen, If it pops here I will let you know just in case we get it at same time.:D

I have quite a few of the alfas in OCD not listed

Have you got dlc paints

I have bud but am booked for a little while. Sorry about that.
But if your in no rush just let me know what your after and PM me a list and I will see what I can do.
Plus it also means adding 2 FRs since cars need to go to one place and delivery would be from my main.:)

370z gt academy maybe??

Hi mate am not sure what you saying in what your writing, Are you offering me that car or are you wanting one.?

I have all them cars already so am not looking for any more of them.
Plus if your after one of them what are you offering in exchange.?

Hey mate. Speed 6 received thank you :)

VW New Beetle 2.0 '00 - Batikblau Perleffekt sent 👍

Cheers buddy :D

Hey mate. Speed 6 received thank you :)

VW New Beetle 2.0 '00 - Batikblau Perleffekt sent 👍

Cheers buddy :D

Cheers buddy :D Your a little star.👍
Catch you soon bye for now.:)

:D ripping B-day 2000 ticket finally helped!!!

Will send you the S7 Silver once schedule clears up...think by april 10th. (will try for earlier :) ) Now will both have completed sets!

:D ripping B-day 2000 ticket finally helped!!!

Will send you the S7 Silver once schedule clears up...think by april 10th. (will try for earlier :) ) Now will both have completed sets!

Cheers mate thats great, If it comes in earlier I will let you know.👍
Thanks again chat soon bye for now.:)

Back