Tsukuba Super Lap Challenge - *POST YOUR TIMES*

• Thread starter nitro_2005
  • 117 comments
I hope its still going on, I got a 48.328s in my RX- 7 Spirit R Type A FD '02

Yay! one of my quickest times on Tsukuba.

Also, I got a 57.495 with my slightly modded Nismo GT-R S-Tune R32 '00

well i havent been on these forums for quite some time now and was very pleased to see the racing that is going on here... but looks like this super lap challenge is dead.... im also dissapointed that racing tires have to be used.. the hot version and best motoring super lap are done mostly on tires like the advan A048s and other R-compound street tires.. not racing slicks... thats why none of these rediculously fast times reflect how they are in real life.... track record to this day is somewhere in the 54 seconds range with the hks carbon evo 8....well anyways heres my time but with sport soft tires.

Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 - '54.746

sorry no racing tires for me.

i need to upload my video so i can prove my time how do i go about this and what device i can use,
please some one help me, thanks in advance.
What does recording videos have to do with this thread?

There are loads of threads here already about recording videos, most of which link to the page I created that you can find from my sig.

Welcome to GTP, but please do try to stay on topic in threads.

Another bump to the thread. I clocked a 47sec Tsukuba time with my 350z. I will get the official time tomorrow, and post up.

The current real world Tsukuba Super lap battle is in the 53sec range now.

Right now, I'm clocking a 47sec time on race slicks with my 350z. I will check back for the official time.

I think ive only just discovered this thread, well, i know i got a 47 something in my RX7, im guessing R5 tyres are within the rules? I'll get a better time and upload it soon.

*EDIT*

Just got a 0'46.132and then realised that NOS wasnt allowed!

I think ive only just discovered this thread, well, i know i got a 47 something in my RX7, im guessing R5 tyres are within the rules? I'll get a better time and upload it soon.

*EDIT*

Just got a 0'46.132and then realised that NOS wasnt allowed!

Neither are R5 tyres. :)

i rispect this rules:

"Rules

Super Laps to be done in GT Mode Free Run
Full tuning allowed
No N.O.S
Racing Tyres only
Japanese cars only (Silvias, RX-7s, GT-Rs, Evos, WRXs, etc.)
Tuning cars ARE allowed
NO cars older than 1989
No race cars or road versions of race cars (e.g. R390 GT1 Road Car, etc.)"

Latest Posts

Back