TT #44 350PP Honda S Suzuka / 550pp Suzuka Wet

• Thread starter Doodle
  • 236 comments
Just had another short go with the Honda and got my time down to 2:48.012. Haven't had much time to devote to this TT as I've been dealing with personal issues but hopefully I'll have time to have a good session before it ends. Peace.

Just put my Honda on share for anyone that wants to try it. My 2J is also on share.

Last edited:
Just had another short go with the Honda and got my time down to 2:48.012. Haven't had much time to devote to this TT as I've been dealing with personal issues but hopefully I'll have time to have a good session before it ends. Peace.

Just put my Honda on share for anyone that wants to try it. My 2J is also on share.

Can I add you to try your honda? I can't get under 2:50 with mine.

Last edited:
I think I'm almost out of steam for this TT. I've had no improvement for a few days now. Hopefully I dont't fall back to 5th place. I don't need another one :nervous:

Just want to thank krenkme and GTP_CargoRat for allowing me to borrow their cars, S500 & S800. Cheers, guys. 👍 👍

Just want to thank krenkme and GTP_CargoRat for allowing me to borrow their cars, S500 & S800. Cheers, guys. 👍 👍

Your welcome and way to go beating me with my own car, lol. I'm taking my toys and going home now, lol. Seriously tho, nice lap Sphinx and glad I could help out. Peace.

EDIT: Just noticed you're D1 Silver...no wonder, lol.

Sphinx

Glad to help. Sorry about not having a 800 to tune :banghead: (over 1800 cars, but no s800 :dunce: )

I cant drive better times since about 1 week, i will stop now...looks like i was in a special mood one week ago...

LOL-I know how you feel.

A big thanks to cargorat for putting the s800 on share.

Took a while to get used to that extreme set-up but it was faster than my old car(getting 94mph at the start line,instead of 92mph)and a bit more tail happy than I like but it got me from a 2.48,set on the 1st day,to a 2.47.3xx on the last day :lol:

I'd still like to know the specs of that gold chrome car most people are using :eek:

EDIT:down to a 46.861 after a few more laps-Thanks again cargorat 👍

Last edited:
Just took some diazepam (lower back injury) (remember this from sniping in metal gear solid),
Lets see if it helps me in the time trial.

You're welcome guys, glad I could help. And yea, the setup may be a bit extreme for some but hey, it works for me. You can't ever blame me for not being original, lol.

About the gold car. I know who's it is as they are on my friends list. The setup is really nothing out of the unordinary. I gave it a try and it really didn't suit me. I guess you can't argue tho with all 11 people on my friends list who are using it. I must just be odd in what works for me in a setup, lol.

@ Pr1vatejoker: I take 2 5mill. of diazapam and 1 Norco 10mill. for my pain. Nice and relaxed driving, lol. Oh, and I may have a medicated brownie also. Good times, lol.

You're welcome guys, glad I could help. And yea, the setup may be a bit extreme for some but hey, it works for me. You can't ever blame me for not being original, lol.

The tune was good. Spent 4 hours overall on this time trial and I'm certain a 2:45.00 was possible with your tune. 👍

Finished with 2:46.776. . Thanks. 👍

The tune was good. Spent 4 hours overall on this time trial and I'm certain a 2:45.00 was possible with your tune. 👍

Finished with 2:46.776. . Thanks. 👍

Thanks Sphinx for the kind words and glad you found the car and tune helpful. Congrats on the lap time. Good stuff.

Didnt really enjoy these TT & DT's lets hope #45's are enjoyable .
only 25 mins yet

Quick somone make thread !

Last edited:
P38 for me. Quite happy with that. Considering i left for a holdiday on the 10th, so had only a couple of days to race. A 45.9xx was possible for me but no way i wanted to miss this holiday :). Still at the pool at the moment. Leaving tonight back home.

Congratz to everybody who reached there goal

Thanks Peasantslayer,

Just a bit sad because i could have won both events if I played more but nothing to do about that now..

Let´s hope it´s just my first victory:) and I guess you can join the race for that second title:sly:

Thanks Peasantslayer,

Just a bit sad because i could have won both events if I played more but nothing to do about that now..

Let´s hope it´s just my first victory:) and I guess you can join the race for that second title:sly:

I haven't been playing GT5 much lately, I might win another in the future but it will be a while because I won't have the time. You've certainly got something ;) you don't seem to have put that much time in and you've got a 2nd and a 1st so as I said well done. 👍

I haven't been playing GT5 much lately, I might win another in the future but it will be a while because I won't have the time. You've certainly got something you don't seem to have put that much time in and you've got a 2nd and a 1st so as I said well done.

Even if I wanted to play more I just can´t. I´m only home in the weekends and even those are pretty busy sometimes. But I guess things are evolving in a rather nice way lately:sly:

i'm defently not one of the top racers here, but happy to have made it to the top 1k for the first time with the honda :D

Back