Tuner Garages

• Thread starter Kent
  • 2,497 comments
I might change my current garage soon, making my corvette, well something different. so look out for that. Kent can you add my garage please? it is post 819

First post updated. 👍
Also, do you guys know if there is a "most fun car" thread in the GT4 forum.
Don't go getting any ideas if there isn't, I've got something in mind that I think we could all have fun with... Anyone know of Best Motoring's "Kakeyoro"?
Well if you don't you might find out very soon and if you do then I hope you are looking forward to a new thread! (assuming there isn't a most fun car thread just yet)

First post updated. 👍
Also, do you guys know if there is a "most fun car" thread in the GT4 forum.
Don't go getting any ideas if there isn't, I've got something in mind that I think we could all have fun with... Anyone know of Best Motoring's "Kakeyoro"?
Well if you don't you might find out very soon and if you do then I hope you are looking forward to a new thread! (assuming there isn't a most fun car thread just yet)

Hmm…good idea [*runs to make a thread*]

:lol: - just joking...

I've searched anything, from "most fun car" to "the funnier GT4 car" passing through other searches, and SUPRISINGLY it may seen or sound, I came up with nothing relevant…

This doesn’t mean, that it doesn’t exist something similar, it could had have escaped….

Indeed, I did searches as well and found nothing. :ouch:
With that in mind, I plan to organize an event like Best Motoring's Kakeyoro. Not sure exactly how I will go about it but the initial thread will be made relatively soon. 👍

So, nobody's interested in reviewing my spyker?

Here's the Review of GT40's Hommel Berlinette R/S:

First I took the car out for a ride.

This car is very stable, handles great and goes quite fast for the amount of HP under the hood.

Now, I applied your settings:

The upsides of this car.
Well, to be honest, you got me in the flow with this design. It's simple and I like that.:)
Also worth to notice is the good handling and steering responses, I was quite surprised you got that without doing much to the suspension alt all.👍

The downsides.
The things that I didn't like about this car weren't that much, it's just those things that you could easily erase with some suspension tweaking . What I didn't like though was, it seemed that you didn't do much to most upgrades at all.(BBC, Susp, FC LSD for example) It seems that you'd just slapped them on. I mean, if you weren't planning to do anything to the suspension, you'd just could have bought a semi-racing one.

I'd give these settings a 7/10, but I'd be happy to do another review, and a possibility of a higher note if you'd improved your settings a little.

well heres the thing i did it that way caue everyones driving style is different and i set it that way so if one person likes and person b dont really they can use my setup and mod it to their liking and the power, i felt thats all that was needed

review of vince 247s spyker
not a bad car, it is a joy to drive
upsides: snappy acceleration, fast as heck, easy to drift

now the downsides
understeers slightly, easy to drift and slight wheelspin
6.5/10 but at least 1 bonus pt cause the car tries to keep you in check
FINAL SCORE 7.5/10

I'm going to have to take part in this soon. :) Just need to pefect some setups first though...and I think I'll wait until I can get some removable storage so I can upload some photos.

review of vince 247s spyker
not a bad car, it is a joy to drive
upsides: snappy acceleration, fast as heck, easy to drift

now the downsides
understeers slightly, easy to drift and slight wheelspin
6.5/10 but at least 1 bonus pt cause the car tries to keep you in check
FINAL SCORE 7.5/10

Thank you GT40, > removing understeer and wheelspin added to the "to do list".;)

well i had a ball with it, trust me i beat the snot outta it..... it was a fun one
im workin on a new one myself. a car oriented for beginning racers who are lookin for a car to learn the courses, and etc with. will post when done

to start off, i like the idea as well. and i now have time this weekend to start the cougar because my baseball games got cancled:(. so i will have them up soon.
ok, i have been messing around with the settings and i am having trouble with wheelspin and i just can't get a quick exit speed on the corners. if anyone has a suggestion, i would appreciate it. thanks

well i can say this i have designated a skyline r33 as the beginners car
i also have ANOTHER one im workin on as well (Its a benz is all im releasing on it)

yes, very happy. i could lower the horsepower, but then it wouldn't be as fast as i want it to be. at the moment it has around 480 HP. i need to think about it for a while. so to hold you guys over i have and Audi that is doing 1'43.xxx laps around El Capitan and sub-1'55.xxx laps around Grand Valley Speedway. it has a slight understeer problem, but it isn't too bad.

Mercedes SLR Mclaren
"project 714"

the parts for this animal are as follows

horsepower-714
torque-647 ft-lb

stuff to buy
oil change
S3 tires
chip
port/polish
balance
race exhaust
3 plate clutch
race flywheel
carbon driveshaft

DRIVING AIDS- got vaccinated

comments and numbers on the car
this is probably the most expensive car ive ever done, i took the ultimate mercedes road car and made it a little more fearsome. this is only the base version of project 714. if this car is well liked, ill release an even more advanced version called the 714 sport edition.

price $658,400
1/4 mile= 0'12.172
1000m= 0'21.128
top speed= 226.92 mph (no joke)
infinieon sportscar lap time= 1'38.782

Oh I will, if you review one of mine. It's just that I'm working with it atm...

Suggestion: It's a Japanese Concept built in '01

Lol @ that comment.:P

low springs + higher ride height. lower stabilisers too

@gt40: where're the settings for that SLR? I don't see them...
(I cant believe you're satisfied with just engine/tranny upgrades)

where're the settings for that SLR? I don't see them...
(I cant believe you're satisfied with just engine/tranny upgrades)

i wanted to try something different, i wanted to keep things fresh and off the wall as well, everytime i release a car it kinda like an evolution of myself, cost consideration was also involved as well

ill spill the details on another car im secretley workin on as well,
i wanna do a car thatll run a thunderous $1,000,000

edit- green flag dont follow the main stream stuff and do what everyone else is doing, find something no one else has tuned and start on it.
2nd edit vince hit me up when yours is done im lookin forward to thrash....er.... i mean enjoying this one :D

Back