Tuning Garage Challenge Week Two

• Thread starter Jetboy.
  • 74 comments
SVX
Is it possible for mods to look?

No, we can't access PMs. Only the site owner has the ability to do this, and wouldn't do it in this case. It has to be a really, really serious situation to warrant that sort of invasion.

No, we can't access PMs. Only the site owner has the ability to do this, and wouldn't do it in this case. It has to be a really, really serious situation to warrant that sort of invasion.
Unless divine intervention he's ruled out for the week. 👎:guilty:. He has roughly 55 minutes to get online somehow.

nailbiting.gif

Results posted, once again, congrats to Smallhorses and his attaining on the points lead for RVV! :cheers:

Cheers,
Corey

Thanks Corey. 👍
Hate to be the bearer of extra work for you :guilty:, but it appears there's either a typo in Leonidae's final time, or judging by the splits, the time is correct but misplaced in the leaderboard.

Oh good god, you're right, it's messed up. Bad. :lol: Redoing. :banghead:

Edit: Revised.

Last edited:
I was like: Hey, 4th! That's really good! And then I saw the times in front of me. Smallhorses is two full seconds faster. :bowdown:

:cheers:

Okay guys... I know the reason why Jetboy. didn't get the PM. I sent it to him on firday. On saturday my PM box was 98% full and I delete almost every message in my PM box. It seems like Jetboy. didn't get my PM because I deleted it before he read it. Would have got to 4th place, but it doesn't matter at all. And it would be unfair towards the others to send the same PM again, because it's "too late" (Although, I sent it 1 day before deadline). Jetboy., next time read your PMs when you're online. ;)

Totally forgot to submit a time. Sis brought the Wii home so I've been playing the new Super Mario instead. I probably would've been second to last anyway.

And it would be unfair towards the others to send the same PM again, because it's "too late" (Although, I sent it 1 day before deadline). Jetboy., next time read your PMs when you're online. ;)
Hey man, I'm a contestant here too. I'm not getting any edge from anyone, especially reading final times before Saturday night.

In other news, I was a dumbass and posted up an older timeslip.:dunce: I would have been fifth with a 1'31.823 :banghead:

Cheers,
Corey

Hey man, I'm a contestant here too. I'm not getting any edge from anyone, especially reading final times before Saturday night.

Good man! 👍

Sorry to hear of your problems Nenad, better luck with next week. I was unaware that if you'd sent a message and deleted the sent item before it's been read by the recipient that it totally disappears. I'll have to experiment with this. Perhaps you should report this in the site feedback section.

I guess we'll put this down to Thanksgiving turkey exhaustion (mmmm.... tryptophan) but the team scores are now messed up after the adjustment for Leonidae was made.
RVV should be 62 points (32 + 30) and JHoS should be 60 points (34 + 26). 👍

Good man! 👍

Sorry to hear of your problems Nenad, better luck with next week. I was unaware that if you'd sent a message and deleted the sent item before it's been read by the recipient that it totally disappears. I'll have to experiment with this. Perhaps you should report this in the site feedback section.

I guess we'll put this down to Thanksgiving turkey exhaustion (mmmm.... tryptophan) but the team scores are now messed up after the adjustment for Leonidae was made.
RVV should be 62 points (32 + 30) and JHoS should be 60 points (34 + 26). 👍
Turkey... Yeah. Last three nights in a row. :lol: Sounds as good an excuse as any. Fixing.

They say honesty's the best policy. Thanks for the spot Nick. 👍

Cheers,
Corey

It's all my fault. Send me a PM and delete it immediately and then you can ask me if I've seen a new PM. ;) No need to report it. It's the same in my own forum. You can even eit your message before someone reads it here. 👍

Back