Turn 10's New Studio Location & Lobby

• Thread starter FordGTGuy
  • 30 comments
United States
Virginia
FordGT40Guy
FordGTGuy
This is a bit different than normal threads but I thought it was interesting and cool, these are photos of their new studio location and their lobby with awesome cars; 2017 Ford GT Heritage Edition coming soon!

3PgIMSV.jpg

vmaW2ua.jpg

JDVHW34.jpg

fD3WvAJ.jpg

I guess you can splurge when your AAA title is just a 99.9% regurgitation of your previous titles.
A statement like this ignores a lot of changes to the display technology under the bonnet, let alone the new content in terms of cars and tracks.

Your maths needs a little work.

A statement like this ignores a lot of changes to the display technology under the bonnet, let alone the new content in terms of cars and tracks.

Your maths needs a little work.
Looks like you overvalue bouncy windshield wipers and curvy drivers

Looks like you overvalue bouncy windshield wipers and curvy drivers
Looks like you like over-exaggerating too. Bummed at the lack of new cars, but I'm not sure how much of a negative it is considering the scope of the full list.

Looks like you like over-exaggerating too. Bummed at the lack of new cars, but I'm not sure how much of a negative it is considering the scope of the full list.

Maybe I'm over exaggerating a bit
690/700 = 99.9857....% I'll give you .3% for the new bouncies and put it at a grand total of 99.6857% regurgitated content. Happy :-)

690/700 = 99.9857....% I'll give you .3% for the new bouncies and put it at a grand total of 99.6857% regurgitated content. Happy :-)
The track list is largely the same too, 1 new so far. However, you're ignoring the fact that this is not the only part of the game. The car list and track list largely consist of things that where just brought over, I agree, but that is not the only part about the game.

I'm looking forward to the weather and time of day options and would love to find out more about the new photomode options that are coming together. The career mode is sounding interesting, and would like to see it more fleshed out in the future. The new penalties that they've talked about in multiplayer sounds interesting too, but we need to know more. Either way, I am also a bit let down with the list, but I'm also fine with the idea of purely new cars coming to Forza in the future.

You might not be able to afford a PC and a 4k screen but I do and I fancy playing Mugello, Maple Valley and Dubai in a higher resolution. I can't really do that with the previous game so it adds up to more than a couple of hundredths of a percent for me.

Show me another game with a better car list and variation, come on show me!

Show me another game with a better car list and variation, come on show me!

I don't give 2 poops about the length of the list if its filled with crap we've played with already, 20 of those 700 are just reskins of the same freaking car. There are only 2 new - never before in forza production vehicles in the list. Where's the ZL1 1LE, Huracan Performante, 720S, Demon, etc.... Just the same ol same ol and some of you are happy.

They're not paying you to be a shill so why challenge folks who are less than thrilled with the published list?

I don't give 2 poops about the length of the list if its filled with crap we've played with already, 20 of those 700 are just reskins of the same freaking car. There are only 2 new - never before in forza production vehicles in the list. Where's the ZL1 1LE, Huracan Performante, 720S, Demon, etc.... Just the same ol same ol and some of you are happy.

They're not paying you to be a shill so why challenge folks who are less than thrilled with the published list?
Everyone is approaching you pretty reasonably with a fairly decent discussion, so I'm not understanding why the over the top passive-aggressiveness. If you don't want to discuss your opinion, then the best bet would be to not post it. That's the easiest way to avoid people talking to you.

So you think that other games remove all the previous cars and replace it with newer models ? Forza has this gen more new cars than any other game and you still complain about 20 car that you like that didn't made in the list ( wich probably will be DLC). I can count 500 cars i like that other games don't have. There is no game that can compete with this car list.

So you think that other games remove all the previous cars and replace it with newer models ? Forza has this gen more new cars than any other game and you still complain about 20 car that you like that didn't made in the list ( wich probably will be DLC). I can count 500 cars i like that other games don't have. There is no game that can compete with this car list.

If 99% if your content is rehashed, i think it is a bit inappropriate to boast about having a large amount of cars...what if nintendo introduced a mario game and said it had over 80 levels but 78 of them were from previous mario games, what would you say. Then on top of that build a new fancy office complex filled with expensive props all the while hitting you up for additional level purchases as dlc?

If 99% if your content is rehashed, i think it is a bit inappropriate to boast about having a large amount of cars...what if nintendo introduced a mario game and said it had over 80 levels but 78 of them were from previous mario games, what would you say. Then on top of that build a new fancy office complex filled with expensive props all the while hitting you up for additional level purchases as dlc?
Because that is exactly the same right? There are 700 cars in the game, telling people about it is not boasting, it's presenting the facts. And I've got literally no idea what T10 building a new office complex has to do with any of those other than something for you to beat them with.

So you just want 2017 cars? Like what are you expecting ? Im 100% sure that many people appreciate the comeback of the older cars like the Bmw M5 e60 V10 and many others. Go look in the GTS threads, people are wishing that the old cars make a comeback. You are getting mad because they put cars that they modeled for 3-6 months back in the newer game?

Because that is exactly the same right? There are 700 cars in the game, telling people about it is not boasting, it's presenting the facts. And I've got literally no idea what T10 building a new office complex has to do with any of those other than something for you to beat them with.

Them building a new office building complete with 6 figure+ props while resting on their laurels directly from the EA playbook and is why EA is so widely hated. Hell the remove spoiler option on the '10 Viper ACR is still broken in FM6. If you cant see that then I don't know what to tell you.

So you just want 2017 cars? Like what are you expecting ? Im 100% sure that many people appreciate the comeback of the older cars like the Bmw M5 e60 V10 and many others. Go look in the GTS threads, people are wishing that the old cars make a comeback. You are getting mad because they put cars that they modeled for 3-6 months (um...try 10 years) back in the newer game?

I don't understand how this is the only thing you got from my previous post. It is disingenuous to boast about having 700 cars when only 10 are new.

But yeah, they'll gladly hold the new stuff back for you to buy the DLC.

You might not be able to afford a PC and a 4k screen but I do and I fancy playing Mugello, Maple Valley and Dubai in a higher resolution. I can't really do that with the previous game so it adds up to more than a couple of hundredths of a percent for me.

What makes you think that i can't afford a 4k screen?

Them building a new office building complete with 6 figure+ props while resting on their laurels directly from the EA playbook and is why EA is so widely hated. Hell the remove spoiler option on the '10 Viper ACR is still broken in FM6. If you cant see that then I don't know what to tell you.
A bug, but a minor one. The play ability of the game has gone a long way, and game breaking bugs get fixed first and foremost, but that usually leave the little insignificant ones like this one sitting and waiting. 4K HDR 60 FPS locked, dynamic day and weather, licenses for 700 car and 30 tracks is no easy feat, it's also apparently the only one achieving things like this . As a side note to licensing, I'm wondering if this massive list is somehow holding itself back in terms of resources and money, restricting them in a way? Just a wild guess and likely not true, but it just makes you wonder.

Upholding it's true core value is less of resting on its own laurels to be honest. Is that to say that I don't have my own gripes with the game? No, far from it actually, but as it sits, it's the only one doing what it's doing, and I want to be a part of that. Had GT not abandoned what I thought made it great, I would have had 2 options, but since that isn't happening, Forza 7 is my go to.

I don't understand how this is the only thing you got from my previous post. It is disingenuous to boast about having 700 cars when only 10 are new.

But yeah, they'll gladly hold the new stuff back for you to buy the DLC.
Your posts have consisted of putting them down for having nice cars in a new office, saying that it's 99.9% the same game, and attacking other members. It's no wonder there isn't much to grasp from your post.

You sound like a very angry person. If you can only see that I don't know what to tell you. Resting on their laurels by producing a game locked at 60fps running at a native 4k with dynamic TOD and weather. An overhauled single player campaign. Much more emphasis on e-sports. And whatever else they have to reveal before the game launches in a months time.

What makes you think that i can't afford a 4k screen?
The impression that you only see less than one percent of difference between Forza 6 and 7 and think that people who can are happy with the same old same old. And even then, I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:
Are those authentic cars in their lobby?! As a non-employee, I would prefer to see more Dacia Senderos in their lobby and more licensed tracks in their game. 💡
I would imagine that such cars get loaned to T10 or are part of a licensing deal to include the cars in game. I really think people are reading way too much into this.

Are those authentic cars in their lobby?! As a non-employee, I would prefer to see more Dacia Senderos in their lobby and more licensed tracks in their game. 💡
Show cars with no engine (and in the case of the 919 no interior, note the blacked out windows).

The local Lamborghini dealership lended them a Huracán recently though, that was a real car. Their Ford GT will also be a real car but the 919 and P1 are mockups.

Latest Posts

Back