UK Gran Turismo Party 6

• Thread starter Famine
  • 555 comments
Negro? Say it all you want. I don't care who says it. The other word however, I don't use and can't stand when others use it. :grumpy: No matter what color they are.

Granted, you're probably joking here. But I just wanted to clarify the point. :)

remember the sarcastic existence user title? yep.

Incidentally, that other word you don't mention, is covered by the swear filter.

PS: In case anyone's wondering, I would indeed like to make it to the next UKGTP thing. The same certain tea drinking brit member has also been nagging me to come over... although I'd independently always wanted to go to one.

so have you all decided on a date?
on a venue?

if its away from Newark, i will have to make arrangements (makes a change its me doing that!) for the kids, travel and where to stay etc. also have to make space in my uni time table too. But i'll be there no matter what! not that that affects anything i'm sure!! :dunce:

Is the next UKGTP going to be a GT4 and PS2 or a GT HD with the PS3 party???

I don't think enough of us will have PS3s.

EXelero - Check the UKGTP7 thread... :D

Sorry to bump but wheres the post to the link with Daans photos from Haynes Car Museum etc? I think it's in this thread but couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry to bump but wheres the post to the link with Daans photos from Haynes Car Museum etc? I think it's in this thread but couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance.

Try the 'NEW! Gallery' section button at the very top righthand corner of the page.

how do you become a moderator:grumpy:

Moderators have to be able to make sensible posts that contribute to the forum.

They have to be able to post on topic.

They have to make sense.

All of the above rule you out.

how do you become an administrator like Der Alta and Jordan:)
And this is on topic for this thread in what way?

My reply up there is still valid. Moderators and administrators, for the purposes of this quote, are interchangable.
Moderators have to be able to make sensible posts that contribute to the forum.

They have to be able to post on topic.

They have to make sense.

All of the above rule you out.

So far, all of your posts have been less than perfect. Make sure your future posts are on topic, and contribute to the form or else you will be warned.

what do you use for the Multi-LAN Network Connection?

A network switch and one straight network cable per PS2.

And how do you get the username and password for Multi-LAN in Gran Turismo 4:) 💡

No username or password is required.

Please stop cluttering up my thread, and resurrecting others, with inane, off-topic, irrelevant posts.

Back