UKGTP10 - 'The Dixie' - Interest/Date/Location

• Thread starter Venari
  • 143 comments

UKGTP10, The Dixie - State your availability!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moglet> You'll need to PM me for the number of the hotel then unless you're planning on travelling home again or just coming for one day!
If you liase with TheCracker and Sureshot, they're 2 people I believe are coming along but haven't contacted me yet for hotel details. There is a £50 per night room with a double and two singles which will fit all three of you in and work out relatively inexpensive. I'd be booking it sooner rather than later or you'll end up having to sleep in your car/in the garden...

OK, I'll book the time off work and everything before I phone up and confirm it all, I'm 99% certain I'll be able to get the time off but I don't want to make anything final just yet.

Would any TV fit in your car?

Depends if I can fold the rear seats down or not! It's a 32" LCD so it's not too big, but then the 500 isn't too big either :lol:

Depends if I can fold the rear seats down or not! It's a 32" LCD so it's not too big, but then the 500 isn't too big either :lol:

If it doesn't, you aren't trying hard enough ;) Ashley and Sureshot will back me up on how much you can cram in a Mini.

If you've got an extension lead with more sockets on it bring that too. A memory card might, but probably won't, be needed. Bring it anyway.

But you'd like to try wouldn't you, daan? ;)

I can fit in a Mini but I can't fit in a modern Golf. [/randomfact].Famine's MX-3 was about as cramped as the Mini. Then again, that was the back-seat.

I'll have you know that, with the rear seats down, I can sleep in my MX-3's boot. Comfortably at that.

Hopefully my manager is in today so I can get the time off.

One other thing, is anyone else from the southe ast going up by train? sure is a long journey to go alone..

25-26th October. We shall have to put up a new thread now everything's confirmated.

Hopefully my manager is in today so I can get the time off.

One other thing, is anyone else from the southe ast going up by train? sure is a long journey to go alone..

Not going by bike?

The day before the event isn't too late, so long as you can get accomidation.

Holdenhsvgtr thinks I should attend. Chances are I wouldnt be able to get the weekend off work, and I would have no way getting to whereever Famine lives. (which i thought was Indigosville), and god knows what accomodation plans would be.

So heres another UKGTP, the tenth in fact, that I won't be attending. lol

Middlesbrough. Also, we have a train station 4 minutes walk away.

There are now two special guests but they don't have thumbs so no racing. And they're not allowed in the garage.

Two special guests, without thumbs? Olsen twins?

If I were to make some thumbs out of paper maché, would that help?

I was going to suggest that one of the special guests could be the DBS again, but it can't be as it has Venari's thumb...

Due to the possible absence of Freddie as special guest number 3, there may be an alternative special guest number 3. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back