UKGTP8 - The Ocho

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,037 comments
One had a faulty R2, the other a faulty L2... in both cases I decided to fix them and thus, they don't work now. They're whole, if that's what you're wondering, just not in working order.

Spookily enough, ceiling_fan's talk of rumbly stuff became reality for many of the SFGTP attendees this evening, the second time in 2 SFGTPs, that we've had a >4.0 magnitude earthquake within 5 days of the event. :scared:
(A rollicking 5.6 this time around, specially arranged for TM's "true California experience" benefit, he was on a bus at the time and didn't feel it! :ouch:)
Never has the power of 6 interlinked PS2s been more scary. :nervous:

Nope, I didn't go to the hospital. Thumb is recovering fairly well, just remains swollen. It cleans up okay, and weeps a bit every now and then, but I don't think the nail is going to fall off or anything. Some colleagues beg to differ, but hey.

Haven't yet plugged my PS2 back in. I've lost a silver DS2, and Mister Famine please sir, keep ahold of my memcard, I'll come up and collect it sometime. :)

I don't have a memorycard from you. I only ever had the one I snagged off you last month - Sureshot provided the missing 12th card...

Nope, I didn't go to the hospital. Thumb is recovering fairly well, just remains swollen. It cleans up okay, and weeps a bit every now and then, but I don't think the nail is going to fall off or anything. Some colleagues beg to differ, but hey.

Last week's Autocar
This car could do you an injury while it was standing still, it's that aggressive.

How right they are :lol: Good to hear it's on the mend!

:lol:

If your nail falls off, or when it falls off, could you nail your nail back on using a nail gun?

I don't have a memorycard from you. I only ever had the one I snagged off you last month - Sureshot provided the missing 12th card...

I did take back the card with the sticky label entitled 'Sureshot P1' on it, and I just checked and I have my 3 mem cards.

:lol:

Because of last weekend, I just ordered a G25 wheel. Not that I've got anywhere to put it...

How right they are :lol: Good to hear it's on the mend!

LOL! That's a good one.

And they're right. It was taken for a bit more fun and it's, um, quite quick. In the same way that Pol Pot was 'quite a bad person' and the authorised use of nuclear weapons is 'quite worrying'.

yummy :ill:

I OWE YOU 12.50 STILL

dont let me forget:D

I think a few people do, but I've not yet stolen myself to counting all the spondulicks. That's kinda scary. I should sort it out.

M.

2 things.

1) It was amusing how everyone called Car-Less, Carlos, our Spaniard racer.

2) Got a new sig...

Back