Unlimited X2010 Colored, Carbon, S Vettel & Race Cars Available!~ (10 Slots a Day!)

• Thread starter readyeddie
  • 301 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got the is200 gt race car or I also have the falken gt-r 04' race car for a carbon x2010 as long as it doesnt have the chassis reinforcement installed. Can tade late tonight i belive or tommorow.

Ive got the is200 gt race car or I also have the falken gt-r 04' race car for a carbon x2010 as long as it doesnt have the chassis reinforcement installed. Can tade late tonight i belive or tommorow.

Why do people say they dont want chassis reinforcement?

would you trade a Toyota MINOLTA, Jay leno Tank car ,BMW M3 GTR Race car or a A4 Touring car for a X2010 carbon ?

I have:

A4 Touring Car '04
Calibra Touring Car '94
Calibra Super Touring Car '94
RS200 Rally Car '85

Would like:
S.Vettel (0kms)
White
Yellow

Can trade all 4 in aproximately 9hrs

I've got a IS200 GT-1 Race Car to trade for a coloured X1 (bright colour like sky blue, orange, red preferred, white would be OK if not those). PSN:ItsJustAwso :)

I can trade you one of the Calibra touring cars for a Playstation Oreca R8, Sauber, or Toyota GT1 if your interested, send me a PM

thanks for your generous offers but i'm currently duping colored X2010 and it will take 19 days. so i won't be able to participate in trading. thanks for your understanding and i'll see you then. i'll update the post for you guys to see what i'll be doing. :) until then, happy racing~!!

Do you have a lotus Elise 111R RM.
If so would you be happy to trade it for a Rissan Silvia RM.
I desperately want this car and I don't have enough cr. to buy it
:cheers:
that lotus as my pic is not mine!

I have a Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74, Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65, and a fully upgraded and specially tuned 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer.

eatpop.gif

I will give you a Ferrari enzo, a pagani zonda LM Race car,a audi le mans quatrro and a dodge viper acr all fully tuned for a red bull x2010.My PSN is AK-the-true-OG.The dodge viper is 1030bhp

Surely there must be away to stop this from happening, its been happening a lot recently.

its been happening quite a lot on a number of forums. The other day some noob bumped an 11 (yes 11) year old thread, to say "looks good". I was like, dude are you serious?"

its been happening quite a lot on a number of forums. The other day some noob bumped an 11 (yes 11) year old thread, to say "looks good". I was like, dude are you serious?"

He was probably trying to be funny.

I used to bump birthday threads on a different forum months after the birthday. Everyone would start chiming in 'happy birthday' and it would be pretty damn funny.

I even did that with a commenter who had passed away in the interim, which frankly did not go over any better than you would expect (it was an honest mistake in my part).

Well maybe if the OP changed it to COMPLETED and maybe if moderators did some house keeping locking threads and such this would not happen.

I have to say i am more suprised that there are people out there now who DONT have the X2010 in one way or another.

Check the date of the first post.

Its not the date of the first post that counts, but of the last post to the thread, in this case the last post which was added before the user Viki10 bumped this the first time : Jan 23 2011, 11:06 AM
Its still bumping ofcourse.
"Who says a thread which hasn't started a year ago can't be alive...?!"

I have the IS200 and Integra that you want and I can get the Panoz aswell,Would love a Carbon edition X2010.

Last edited:
Just to clarify the trading of X2010's - Are the S.Vettel and Prototype paint schemes included in the $1 million trading limit as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back