Unlimited X2010 Colored, Carbon, S Vettel & Race Cars Available!~ (10 Slots a Day!)

• Thread starter readyeddie
  • 301 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this car:
190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92

The black one, or does it have full touring car colours? If it's the black one and you need it, i have a spare if you'd be interested?

Thanks

EDIT: It isn't the one I was thinking, nevermind, ha! I didn't realise there was a proper touring car version of the car in the game. There's just too many cars :)

Last edited:
hey guys. like i said earlier, i'm only trading 2-3 slots a day in order to get level 40 for colored x2010. please hold on to your offers and i'll get back to you. thanks.

I can trade you a IMPREZA Rally Car '03
The friend add message might have said Mazda Furai Concept. please disregard that lol. or if u want the Furai, that works too
I wanna trade for a X1 Carbon :D

Last edited:
Trade Again??

Audi Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02

For

A4 Touring Car '04

Hi. I am looking to trade again.
I would like a Toyota Gt One or if you don't have one of them a S.Vettel x2010.

I have to offer:
C 63 AMG '08 (P)
Suzuki Sx4 WRC '08 (P)
SL 65 AMG (R230) '04 (S)
XFR '10 (S)
Subaru Impreza Rally car '03 (S)
SLK 230 Kompresser '98 (S)

Take any one of them. If you want more then one I'm sure we could work something out. I believe these are all on your list of cars you want.

Will be leaving in about 45 mins but will be back on in about two hours from now.

Hi Eddie,
you're clearly such a good trader that no one is listening to you regarding the fact you're limiting your trades at the moment.
Hope your push in single player is going well.

Cheers
Cactus

Hi Eddie,
you're clearly such a good trader that no one is listening to you regarding the fact you're limiting your trades at the moment.
Hope your push in single player is going well.

Cheers
Cactus

at this rate, i'll never get lvl 40... do you need anything? :)

::**EDIT**:: i'm gonna be back at 8pm EST. see you guys then.~

Last edited:
i have a rare rally car that you dont have on your rally list
Renault 5 Maxi Turbo '85
and i have a
Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Kompreessor '98 (0km)

Is your Carbon X2010 untouched? I would prefer never even sat in ('switched to' stat equals zero), but it must have 0.0 miles. Does it? I have many of the cars from your list, and I would trade much for a completely untouched Carbon, somewhat less for one with 0.0 miles that's been 'switched to', but still probably more than you would expect. I don't trade much, so I don't mind sending multiple cars over many days, as I'm not too worried about trade slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back