Updated 1/2: 370Z and GT-R GT Academy cars

• Thread starter AFTAC99104
  • 66 comments
United States
MacDill AFB, FL
AFTAC_99104
Update Jan 2nd:

Got them all now!. :) Thanks to all those that helped me wrap up my collection. In a few days I will update this thread for the next series of cars I want (Japanese GT cars). Just want to wait till I clear out some of the pending transactions first. :)

Must be 0/0/0 cars. The ones I have are also 0/0/0 cars too.

If anyone has a color I don't have and wants one of the colors I do have in return I can do that. I also have the following tickets:

Level Tickets: 2, 3, 12, 13, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23, and 24 (added the new tickets)

Ticket 1000

B-Day Tickets: 1967, 1971, 1998

Historic Rally Car Ticket

Rally Car Ticket

Classic Muscle Car ticket

and a green ticket for a blue Caterham Seven Fireblade '02

So let me know what you have, what you want in return, and when you will be able to send and I will add you to my trading schedule below. Since I am a somewhat new member to GTP (I do have over 20 trades though) I have no problem sending first.

Trading schedule (updated at 9:00 pm Jan 1, 2012):
Dec 11: jerry555 - my 1998 ticket in exchange for a super black GT-R - Done
Dec 12: Adamski Done
Dec 13: Adamski Done
Dec 14: Adamski Done
Dec 15: Adamski Done
Dec 16: calico - my brilliant white 370Z for a GT-R in the same color Done
Dec 17: the_saint8 - my Caterham ticket for a Diamond Black 370Z Done
Dec 18: jerry555 - my Blade Silver 370Z GTA for an Ultimate Opal Black GT-R Done
Dec 19: Blaz Done
Dec 20: XxjOsHxX Done
Dec 21: Blaz Done
Dec 22: Adamski Done
Dec 23: jerry555 - my 2002 ticket for the red 370Z Done
Dec 24: Adamski Done
Dec 25: calico - my Diamond Black 370z for a Yellow 370Z Done
Dec 26: meister_dan - my Diamond Black 370Z for a Level 17 ticket Done
Dec 27: chug-a-bug - my Caterham ticket for a Brilliant Silver GTA 370Z Done
Dec 28: giveaway sent
Dec 29: giveaway sent
Dec 30: jerry555 - my 1994 ticket for a gray 370Z Done
Dec 31: pending Sent
Jan 01: rperrone - my S7 for a Blue 370z Done
Jan 02: jerry555 - bonus item Sent

Updated list of cars:

Have:
370Z: Brilliant White Pearl (3P), Blade Silver (M), Diamond Black (P), Premium Ultimate Yellow, Vibrant Red (C), Brilliant Silver, Gray, Blue
GT-R: Dark Metal Gray (M), Vibrant Red (C), Super Black, Brilliant White Pearl (3P), Ultimate Opal Black

Pending:
None

Last edited:
I have the other GT-R SpecV GT Academy you need.
Will swap for 1998 ticket
will trade tomorrow
Let me know what colour you want...

I have the brilliant white pearl i can send 16th for your white 370z.

I have all colours but cant trade till after 3rd January.
PM me.

Edit: might have 3 free trade spot befor Xmas :D

Last edited:
I have a Premium LeMans Blue 370 & Ultimate Opal Black GT-R that I can send at the end of Dec or early Jan. I'll probably want the rally car tickets. I also have a 1968 that I'll send for the 1998 if you're interested.

I've got the 370Z in Brilliant Black on my sub account and can send on the 13th of Dec. I would be interested in your Caterham.

will trade tomorrow

Let's start off with the Super Black GT-R. I'll send a FR to jerryjel later this evening. I put you down on my schedule for tonight. Will get back with you later about any other colors.

I have the brilliant white pearl i can send 16th for your white 370z.

My brilliant white 370Z for your GT-R in the same color? Deal! I put you on the schedule for the 16th. Thanks. :) Will send the FR to VR6-DUBBERS in a couple days.

I have all colours but cant trade till after 3rd January.
PM me.

Edit: might have 3 free trade spot befor Xmas :D

Will get back with you after the weekend. :)

I have a Premium LeMans Blue 370

I will get back with you in about a week.

I've got the 370Z in Brilliant Black on my sub account and can send on the 13th of Dec. I would be interested in your Caterham.

Will the 17th be okay? If so then I will put you down on the schedule for that day in exchange for the Caterham ticket.

will trade tomorrow

I sent the FR. As soon as it's accepted I will send the 1998 ticket in exchange for a GT-R in Super Black. Thanks. :)

I have a GT-R Academy Special 0/0/0 if you're interested, booked for the next 3 days, then I'm available

Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Special) untradeable

Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 tradeable

Just received your 370Z. Thanks. :) I will send the Caterham ticket to your main account on the evening of the 16th.

I have a Premium LeMans Blue 370 & Ultimate Opal Black GT-R that I can send at the end of Dec or early Jan. I'll probably want the rally car tickets. I also have a 1968 that I'll send for the 1998 if you're interested.

Does your offer for the blue 370Z still stand? If so can we set a date so I can put it on the schedule? Don't mind waiting if that's what it takes. :) Just to make sure, it is a 0/0/0 car, correct?

As far as what you would like in return I have some of my cars listed at the link below. I can paint one of them or any car from the NDC (that's under 1 mil) in the DLC chrome paint of your choice. Or one of the tickets I listed in the OP. Let me know what you want.

Last edited:
Does your offer for the blue 370Z still stand? If so can we set a date so I can put it on the schedule? Don't mind waiting if that's what it takes. :) Just to make sure, it is a 0/0/0 car, correct?

As far as what you would like in return I have some of my cars listed at the link below. I can paint one of them or any car from the NDC (that's under 1 mil) in the DLC chrome paint of your choice. Or one of the tickets I listed in the OP. Let me know what you want.

I can send it 1/2 and it is 0/0/0 - I'll look through and figure out what to send in return

I think i have red yellow and blue 370z can trade later today from zegolfman account.

I can do my red 370z for your 2002 ticket on the 21st

Will the 22nd 23rd be okay?

I can send it 1/2 and it is 0/0/0 - I'll look through and figure out what to send in return

Sounds good, thanks. I'll put you down on my schedule to send on the 1st of the year. I'm adding more cars to my garage every day as I still have another 300 to 400 to go. If you see something there that you want just let me know. :)

I think i have red yellow and blue 370z can trade later today from zegolfman account.

It looks like I have the red and blue versions taken care of but I do need the yellow version. I'm booked till the 24th though. Would the 25th be okay (evening of the 24th my time to be exact)? If it is I will put you down for the 24th 25th. Just let me know what you would want in exchange for the yellow 370Z. And also what PSN name I would need to send the FR to. Thanks.

Last edited:
Ill send before then and you can send whenever your schedule allows.

Ill send before then and you can send whenever your schedule allows.

Okay, thanks. I added you to the schedule for the 25th (evening of the 24th my time). Just let me know what you want in exchange between now and then.

Do you have a Saleen S7 by any chance and if so, is it 0/0/0? And do you have DLC polarized as well or just chrome?

I like Chrome004 & Polarized008 from these pics:
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/Monatsende/GT5 - DLC paints/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ28

Either gonna do something like this or the Yellowhat GT-R...

It looks like I have the red and blue versions taken care of but I do need the yellow version. I'm booked till the 24th though. Would the 25th be okay (evening of the 24th my time to be exact)? If it is I will put you down for the 24th 25th. Just let me know what you would want in exchange for the yellow 370Z. And also what PSN name I would need to send the FR to. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Zegolfman for the PSN and i will send before the schedule and wait.

Back