Updated 1/2: 370Z and GT-R GT Academy cars

• Thread starter AFTAC99104
  • 66 comments
Do you have a Saleen S7 by any chance and if so, is it 0/0/0? And do you have DLC polarized as well or just chrome?

I like Chrome004 & Polarized008 from these pics:
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/Monatsende/GT5 - DLC paints/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ28

Either gonna do something like this or the Yellowhat GT-R...

Yes, I have the Saleen S7 '02 in Saleen S7 Silver and it is a 0/0/0 car. It was in a backup save file and I had to load it up to make sure that the save file it was in also had the DLC paints (it does). I have:

GT Chrome 004-W
GT Polarized 008-P

I took a few pics of the S7 painted in those colors. If you want to send me a FR at AFTAC_99104 I will send you a copy of the pictures so you can see how it looks.

Zegolfman for the PSN and i will send before the schedule and wait.

Thank you for your patience. I went ahead and sent the FR so I wouldn't forget later. :) Did you have an idea of what you would like in exchange or did you want to wait before deciding so I could get more of the cars listed in my garage?

Last edited:
I can hit you with a lvl 17 ticket for your Diamond Black 370Z just say if it's an ok

I think I can do that. I could use the ticket to get a Japanese GT car. I can put you down for the 26th. How's that sound to you? If that fits your needs send me a FR at AFTAC_99104. :)

I think I can do that. I could use the ticket to get a Japanese GT car. I can put you down for the 26th. How's that sound to you? If that fits your needs send me a FR at AFTAC_99104. :)

Ok I'm free on the 26 I don't have a trading schedule. What is your timeline?

Ok I'm free on the 26 I don't have a trading schedule. What is your timeline?

If you go back to the very first post on this thread near the bottom of it you will see a list of dates. That is my schedule. The other day I put "pending" next to the 26th in case you accepted the date. Now that you have I will put your name in there instead.

Yes, I have the Saleen S7 '02 in Saleen S7 Silver and it is a 0/0/0 car. It was in a backup save file and I had to load it up to make sure that the save file it was in also had the DLC paints (it does). I have:

GT Chrome 004-W
GT Polarized 008-P

I took a few pics of the S7 painted in those colors. If you want to send me a FR at AFTAC_99104 I will send you a copy of the pictures so you can see how it looks.

FR sent

Got it. I wasn't sure if you wanted the pics or not so I went ahead and sent them just in case. I'm not sure if the second picture of the S7 in chrome worked or not as it indicated a picture was attached but no image showed up. If it didn't work let me know and I will send the second pic again.

and a green ticket for a blue Caterham Seven Fireblade '02

Hello,

Do you know which one it is? There are 3 of them that I know of, Azure blue, Estoril Blue and Reflex Blue. I'm after the last one.

I have all the 370z academy's.

Cheers

Had to open it to be sure (yes, I backed up my save file before doing it :) ) and it's the Reflex Blue version.

Hi i would like diamond black 370z for the yellow 370z i have sent you if thats possible thanks .

Hi i would like diamond black 370z for the yellow 370z i have sent you if thats possible thanks .

Can do. :) Will send it to you Christmas eve my time.

Edit: Forgot to ask, do you want me to send it to your main PSN account or the other account you sent me something from?

Awesome, which colour 370z would you like for it? (I'm assuming it's 0/0/0?) :)

Assuming what's 0/0/0? My green ticket Caterham or your silver or gray 370Z's? :)

Edit: I put you on my schedule for the 27th. If that's a problem let me know. If I could get the Brilliant Silver version that would be great. Thanks.

Last edited:
I can do my red 370z for your 2002 ticket on the 21st

Edit: Received the red 370Z. Thanks!

Edit, part 2: Boy, that was a screw up. Meant to edit my previous post, not quote it. :dunce: Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Assuming what's 0/0/0? My green ticket Caterham or your silver or gray 370Z's? :)

Yours, I havn't traded a car that wasn't 0/0/0 in a long time. ;)

I put you on my schedule for the 27th. If that's a problem let me know. If I could get the Brilliant Silver version that would be great. Thanks.

It should be ok, I might not be able to get it to you until the 28th, its xmas time, family around, very busy, you know how it is. But you will definately get it. I've never stiffed anyone on a trade yet. Ok?

Yours, I havn't traded a car that wasn't 0/0/0 in a long time. ;)

Oh, I know you meant mine. I was just being a smart aleck as you were asking if my green ticket might be used or not. You do know what a green ticket is, right? :)

It should be ok, I might not be able to get it to you until the 28th, its xmas time, family around, very busy, you know how it is. But you will definately get it. I've never stiffed anyone on a trade yet. Ok?

That's fine. I don't mind waiting a few days after I send something for the return item to be sent if need be. As long as I know it's coming sooner or later I'm happy. I just wanted to make sure you weren't expecting me to send the ticket to you in the next day or two as I've had people respond to my trading threads asking me how soon could I trade when that info was right there in the very first post of the thread they were replying to. :)

Edit: Received the red 370Z. Thanks!

Edit, part 2: Boy, that was a screw up. Meant to edit my previous post, not quote it. :dunce: Sorry about that.

Managed to get hold of a titaniun gray 370z.
If your interested.
Free on 30 Dec.

Managed to get hold of a titaniun gray 370z.
If your interested.
Free on 30 Dec.

Perfect! That's the last one I need. :) Since I have you on my other account I can add a few other tickets for you to consider:

Modern Muscle
Level 22

Just let me know what you want in trade for it. Thanks.

Perfect! That's the last one I need. :) Since I have you on my other account I can add a few other tickets for you to consider:

Modern Muscle
Level 22

Just let me know what you want in trade for it. Thanks.

Cool. The 1994 ticket will be great.

Cool. The 1994 ticket will be great.

Put you down for the 30th. And since you've been the biggest help in regards to my collection of GTA cars I also have you down for the 31st for a bonus item of your choice (I do not want anything in return for this extra item). So let me know what you want for your freebie. If you do not tell me I will send a Ticket 1000. :)

Thanks for your help.

the_saint8, calico, and chug-a-bug: As a thank you for your help are there any paints, helmets, suits, or museum cards that I could send you guys? I'm not a collector of this stuff but I do have quite a bit of it. So if there's something you're looking for let me know and if I have it I will send what I can.

FR sent to AFTAC_99104, a 370z in Brilliant Silver will be on it's way to you on or around the 27th. :)

Okay, thanks. :)

Thanks for your help.

the_saint8, calico, and chug-a-bug: As a thank you for your help are there any paints, helmets, suits, or museum cards that I could send you guys? I'm not a collector of this stuff but I do have quite a bit of it. So if there's something you're looking for let me know and if I have it I will send what I can.

No problem AFTAC. I have everything I need. Your a good trader.

I can hit you with a lvl 17 ticket for your Diamond Black 370Z just say if it's an ok

Sent the car last night and also replied to the PSN message you sent asking if our trade was still a go. Any idea when you will be sending the ticket as I have yet to hear back from you?

Update: Got the ticket. Thanks! :)

Edit (forgot to add):
FR sent to AFTAC_99104, a 370z in Brilliant Silver will be on it's way to you on or around the 27th. :)

You're up next. Will be sending the ticket tonight. :)

Update, part 2: Ticket sent.

Update, part 3: Car received. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Put you down for the 30th. And since you've been the biggest help in regards to my collection of GTA cars I also have you down for the 31st for a bonus item of your choice (I do not want anything in return for this extra item). So let me know what you want for your freebie. If you do not tell me I will send a Ticket 1000. :)

Thanks for your help.

Can I have the Blue 370Z Academy car.
Thanks.
Jerry...

Can I have the Blue 370Z Academy car.

You got it! Will send it 24 hours after I send you the 1994 ticket. :)

Edit: Duh, I won't have it till a few days later. Will send it after I get it. Sorry about that. :)

Back