USDM Garage

• Thread starter USDM
  • 5 comments
United States
Miami
ilucky_xx
Rules same as all the other rules
Dooblewasur Rules from his garage
I only want cars in 0/0/0 condition. If you want to send me a used car, go ahead, but I won't be sending anything back.

FRs (Friend Requests)
If you have a username that is not the same as your PSN username, I ask that you put your username in the FR. If both usernames are the same, please go ahead and put GTP or something like that in the FR.

I will do my best not to mix things up here.

I will probably delete you from my friend list unless we've scheduled another trade in the near future. I hate sorting through all these usernames, and I need about 10 on PSN in the first place.

Where's your 'garage' and schedule?
I have links to both in my signature.
I also link to this thread if you want to go to the page you're on.

GARAGE 0/0/0

Leaving feedback
I don't use the trading feedback thread, and I have done quite a few trades. I looked for my username in the OP on there, and I have no feedback, so I'd have to say I don't need to use it. You can give me feedback if you so desire.

I plan to start giving feedback on the GT5 profiles. This is where people look when they're doing shimsham on GT5, after all!

Offers
Obviously, I'm only going to take 0/0/0 cars. If you've done a bunch of stuff and then used your fancy tickets to restore it and thus give the illusion of 0/0/0, I don't want it. I want stock cars that are in 0/0/0 condition!! I don't think I can stress this enough.

When you make an offer, I would like to know the full name and color of the offered car. This is so I can add it as a pending car to my 0/0/0 'garage.'

Mobi?
When I make a post that does not have this most excellent font,
and ends in Mobi, I am on my mobile browser.

I try to always end every mobile post with Mobi,
however, I'm only human (probably).

My schedule
I trade on multiple threads, and I give away cars and paint occasionally.

When we make an agreement, you are added to my schedule in a linear fashion.
I can't - at this time - see any reason why any trade matters more than another.
Or give away.

Cancellations
If, for some reason, I must stop trading, indefinitely or temporarily, I will stop. If you've sent me a car, without receiving the agreed upon return, I will do my best to get that to you. If I can't, I can't.

Life happens, and this is, after all, just a game.

JDM
Integra Dc2 '95
Integra Dc2 '98
Integra Dc2 '99
Prelude SR S spex '98
Civic eg '95
CR-X SiR '90
CR-X Del Slow ( Sol )
Honda Del sol aka del slow
Toyota mr2 G-Limited Super Charger '86
Toyota Sprinter Trueno
240sx (s14) '96
Ecplise gt '95
Accord ex '03

USDM
Cuda Six Pack
Cougar
Mustang SVT Cobra
Chevelle astro blue with white stripes
Dodge Charger R/T
Shelby Cobra 427

Very small 0/0/0 Garage
HERE

My OCD Cars for trade
A2 1.4 '02 Artic White
S3 '02 Ming Blue Pearl Effect
RS 4 '01 Brilliant Black
A3 3.2 quattro '03 Artic White
TT Coupe 1.8t quattro '00 Brilliant Black
Audi S4 '03 Ming Blue Pearl Effect
S4 '98 Laser Red
Quattro '82 Heiios Blue Metallic
RS 6 '02 Misano Red Pearl Effect
RS 6 Avant '02 Ebony Black Pearl Effect
Dodge Ram LARAMIE Quad Cab '04 Black

Pending-

Done-
Corvette z06 ( c5 ) black
Corvette zr-1 '90 - steel blue metallic
Corvette Coupe (c2) '63 - Saddle Tan Metallic

Schedule-
06/22- Locoman88
06/23- AJNS73
06/24
06/25
06/26
06/27
06/28

I have almost all paints just ask me
I have most tickets but no birthday tickets currently building my colllection of them

Let me know what you got because Im looking for more then whats on my list

People who have donated to my garage:
Mikeeesf
ch1ptole
Milldrum

Last edited:
If, for some reason, I must stop trading, indefinitely or temporarily, I will stop. If you've sent me a car, without receiving the agreed upon return, I will do my best to get that to you. If I can't, I can't.

You probably shouldn't put stuff like that in your posts, as that turns me, and I'm sure a few other people, away from trading with you.

You probably shouldn't put stuff like that in your posts, as that turns me, and I'm sure a few other people, away from trading with you.

Well, I dont see the problem as long as im on this site and on gt5 nothing will happen but im saying if something happens irl and I cant get back to you I cant it most likely wont happen but you always have to expect the unexpected so its just there to let people know. Ill give you an example if someone close to you has a tragedy and you have to go take care of them are you really gonna be worrying abouy sending a car on a video game?

Edit: Ive had many succesful trades already so it shouldnt be a red flag for anyone.

Back