Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Nigrick
  • 1,749 comments
What's the rough wait time for a UCD car to come back into stock? Wanted to pick up a second Murcielago and forgot! How long do I need to wait?
To add to @Nielsen's answer, any given UCD car should appear roughly 20-25 days after selling out, though there are exceptions. Every 2001-2009 car is also available at any time in Brand Central at the zero-mile price premium, which is, as far as can be determined, the only downside of buying new versus from the "rotation" version of the UCD. The cars available in the UCD during specific menu book events do come with "normal" engine, oil and body wear, though.

Last edited:
To add to @Nielsen's answer, any given UCD car should appear roughly 20-25 days after selling out, though there are exceptions. Every 2001-2009 car is also available at any time in Brand Central at the zero-mile price premium, which is, as far as can be determined, the only downside of buying new versus from the "rotation" version of the UCD. The cars available in the UCD during specific menu book events do come with "normal" engine, oil and body wear, though.
One thing I don't understand is why is the Miata Touring Car at Brand Central and the Civic Touring Car is only avaiable at UCD if Miata is an older model than the Civic

Last edited:
One thing I don't understand is why is the Miata Touring Car at Brand Central and the Civic Touring Car is only avaiable at UCD if Miata is an older model than the Civic
Probably because of the naming conventions in GT6. The Honda had the 1997 model year appended to it there, and traces of that remain in GT7 (it's listed as a 1997 in the alternate view in the "change car" feature of the garage), while the Miata never had a model year appended to it.

It is much the same situation with the S. Shigeno version of the Sprinter Trueno - it has a hidden 2000 model year designation.

The "UCD is almost back to normal" Sunday night refresh:

NEW:
  • 2008 Fiat 500 1.2 8V Lounge SS, 39,798 miles, 13,300 Cr.
  • 1991 Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione, 20,269 miles, 104,800 Cr.
  • 1994 Nissan R32 GT-R V-spec II, 11,699 miles, 178,600 Cr.
  • (1997) Honda Civic Type R (EK) Touring Car, 55,072 miles, 114,900 Cr. (note - the "hot" version disappeared without any warning)
  • 2001 Porsche 911 GT3 (996), 52,065 miles, 155,200 Cr.
  • 2009 Ferrari 458 Italia, 59,202 miles, 242,500 Cr.
  • 2002 Nissan R34 GT-R V-spec II Nur, 48,412 miles, 389,400 Cr.
SOLD OUT:
  • 1968 Fiat 500 F
  • 2007 Suzuki Swift Sport
  • 1965 MINI Mini-Cooper 'S'
  • 1991 Suzuki Cappuccino (a surprise early sell-out)
  • 1971 BMW 3.0 CSL
  • 1971 Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30)
  • 1989 Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TT 2seater
  • 1973 Lancia Stratos
  • 1975 Ferrari 308 GTB
  • 2009 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
  • 1992 Honda NSX Type R
FRESHLY ON LIMITED STOCK:
  • 1981 Porsche 911 Turbo (930)
PRESUMABLY THE LAST DAY FOR:
  • 1983 Toyota Sprinter Trueno 1600GT APEX (AE86)
  • 1995 Honda Integra Type R (DC2)
  • 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. SCP
  • 1989 BMW M3 Sport Evolution
  • 2009 Porsche 911 GT3 (997)
  • 1976 Ferrari 512 BB (should have sold out 2 nights ago)
  • 2006 Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe

A good few of the cars have changed colour, the 911 (930) was in mint green yesterday (I bought it then) and it is now in a blue colour, I think the 512BB was blue but is now yellow.
I didn't notice that. The prices and mileages also changed.

Wait one for an updated list.

The used car dealer has gone very wrong. Not only are various available cars a different colour and price (911, 512)... so are various sold out cars. The yellow NSX sold out to become red with a different mileage and price... same for at least the sold out 308 (now green), Mini (now green), 500F (now ivory, not aqua), CSL (now Atlantik), Stratos (now blue), 300ZX (now black), etc.
It's happened before in previous updates that a couple of cars changed colour when they sold out (most annoying was the 911 Clubsport that was silver when available and the yellow I would've wanted when it sold out) but this on a whole bizarre scale.

The Civic Touring Car also switched from being a Hot Car to a newly available used car amongst the regular pack, which may have contributed to this mess.

Several of the cars changed colors/mileage/price with tonight's refresh. I don't keep track of colors, so this list of changed cars includes only those where the mileage and/or price changed, and does not include the cars that changed mileage/price while also selling out:
  • 1983 Toyota Sprinter Trueno 1600GT APEX (AE86) - was 35,179 miles/52,100 Cr., now is 62,076 miles/46,800 Cr.
  • 1995 Honda Integra Type R (DC2) - was 60,689 miles/54,300 Cr., now is 41,975 miles/58,600 Cr.
  • 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. SCP - was 52,141 miles/165,000 Cr, now is 3,874 miles/179,700 Cr.
  • 1981 Porsche 911 Turbo (930) - was 59,251 miles/214,300 Cr., now is 40,351 miles/217,900 Cr.
  • 2009 Porsche 911 GT3 (997) - was 8,599 miles/143,300 Cr., now is 34,540 miles/140,100 Cr.
  • 1976 Ferrari 512 BB - was 51,185 miles/289,300 Cr., now is 26,516 miles/302,500 Cr.
  • 2006 Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe - was 47,112 miles/112,600 Cr., now is 29,090 miles/114,400 Cr.
That is, I believe, all of the cars currently on limited stock with the exception of the 1989 BMW M3 Sport Evolution.

Last edited:
The Civic Touring Car also switched from being a Hot Car to a newly available used car amongst the regular pack, which may have contributed to this mess.

Not only that, but the Civic also changed colors, from Silver to Black.

Could this changing of colours and mileage be an indicator that something went wrong with the recent UCD updates? I was already wondering about some cars that I had bought in undesireable colours, looking for the next iteration in UCD, and was surprised to see them all come back in the same awful colours. (512BB in blue, BMW 3.0 in orange, etc.)

It doesn't make sense that they should return unchanged. If anything, the UCD cars should cycle through all possible colours. (at least the ones that are only to be found in the UCD)

By the way, one of the most annoying things in GT7 - not being able to buy a car in a factory colour of your choice, with the livery editor not being able to accurately repaint the car.

Last edited:
Could this changing of colours and mileage be an indicator that something went wrong with the recent UCD updates? I was already wondering about some cars that I had bought in undesireable colours, looking for the next iteration in UCD, and was surprised to see them all come back in the same awful colours. (512BB in blue, BMW 3.0 in orange, etc.)

It doesn't make sense that they should return unchanged. If anything, the UCD cars should cycle through all possible colours. (at least the ones that are only to be found in the UCD)

By the way, one of the most annoying things in GT7 - not being able to buy a car in a factory colour of your choice, with the livery editor not being able to accurately repaint the car.
The "hot" update broke the UCD last time as well. This round appears to be worse because the "hot" car unnaturally disappeared (and was placed in the normal rotation).

I don't keep track of colors, and I didn't track the changes to the cars that sold out last night, but each of the cars that unexpectedly changed last night and are still available have different mileage than any of their previous counterparts. I'm guessing the color choices in the UCD are rather limited.

Last edited:
The "almost nothing unexpected this time" Monday night refresh:

NEW:
  • 1989 Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA), 44,690 miles, 27,000 Cr.
  • 1991 Honda Beat, 36,131 miles, 15,900 Cr.
  • 1990 Nissan Silvia K's Dia Selection (S13), 11,366 miles, 56,800 Cr.
  • 1973 BMW 3.0 CSL, 58,645 miles, 203,800 Cr.
  • 1972 Alpine A110, 56,176 miles, 131,000 Cr.
  • 1966 Volkswagen Volkswagen 1200, 10,206 miles, 35,100 Cr.
  • 1996 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR, 62,011 miles, 39,600 Cr.
  • 1998 Honda Integra Type R (DC2), 25,989 miles, 62,200 Cr.
  • 2004 DMC DeLorean S2, 30,619 miles, 450,400 Cr.
  • 2007 Ruf CTR3, 55,525 miles, 774,000 Cr.
  • 2001 BMW Z8, 53,833 miles, 258,300 Cr.
SOLD OUT:
  • 1983 Toyota Sprinter Trueno 1600GT APEX (AE86)
  • 1995 Honda Integra Type R
  • 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. SCP
  • 1989 BMW M3 Sport Evolution
  • 1981 Porsche 911 Turbo (930) (a surprise early sell-out)
  • 2009 Porsche 911 GT3 (997)
  • 1976 Ferrari 512 BB
  • 2006 Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe
FRESHLY ON LIMITED STOCK:
  • NONE
PRESUMABLY THE LAST DAY FOR:
  • NONE

Arghhhhhh! There's a black Civic Touring Car! 🤤

Two days after after I purchased the grey version!

TBH I like my "hot" lower mileage grey one; mag blue Volks contrast better with the grey IMO... but must confess the uniqueness of the black one is tempting me. I've seen the grey pop up a few times already.

Last edited:

TBH I like my "hot" lower mileage grey one; mag blue Volks contrast better with the grey IMO... but must confess the uniqueness of the black one is tempting me. I've seen the grey pop up a few times already.

That thing is awesome to drive eh! I got the grey one when it first appeared, unbelievably good little Ring tool on rails.

My goal with that car is to buy it in every unique color. Renting the car in last week’s Nations race showed that there is a lot of them. So far I only have the organge, gray, and black one.

My goal with that car is to buy it in every unique color. Renting the car in last week’s Nations race showed that there is a lot of them. So far I only have the organge, gray, and black one.
I'm curious about your intrigue of them here. Why not buy the same coloured one over and over and just paint them and re-number them to whatever you want?

I'm curious about your intrigue of them here. Why not buy the same coloured one over and over and just paint them and re-number them to whatever you want?
Repainting them removes a few of the preset decals the car comes with.

Some people like keeping "originality" since Granturismo hasn't had a livery editor until Sport. 🤣

This shouldn't be a problem at all, as these are "used" cars which come in the color they were "sold" in, and then when you buy one, you can research the name of the color you want, find it in the paint section by manufacturer and apply it. Seems like a total non-issue to me.

In the case they don't have the color, like when I built an E46 CSL rep, then I go to Google images and use IRL pics to recreate the color.

It's strange to me that some people have issues with paint when you literally have infinite options for color. What's the point of waiting for different colors to come up when you can buy the same car over and over? The colors also likely exist in the color chip section, and if not, create the colors yourself! I've personally never seen the touring Civic in anything other than orange.

Is it just me or there's nothing new appearing in the UCD anymore?
Yep, for me too, there's just one car left atm that can only be obtained at the UCD.
See here :

It's strange to me that some people have issues with paint when you literally have infinite options for color. What's the point of waiting for different colors to come up when you can buy the same car over and over? The colors also likely exist in the color chip section, and if not, create the colors yourself! I've personally never seen the touring Civic in anything other than orange.
I want to collect the Civic in all of its official colors for fun. It’s that simple. Just a little side objective that I set for myself besides racing. Buying several of them at once to repaint would defeat the purpose of that, not to mention quite expensive since the car costs a little over 100k.

Yeah 100% this.

You lose the detailing and decals etc. Its literally the whole car coloured in the new colour, you lose the detail.
This is why I keep waiting for a black Trans Am.

Also, some cars, such as the AE86, have different color interiors depending on the body color.
The interior maintains its color at the time of purchase even if the body color is changed, so if you want a model with a specific interior color, you have to wait for UCD to release a unit with that color interior.

Last edited:
Back