Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Nigrick
  • 1,694 comments
Is this the longest the latest update cars have been available? The NSX is long gone from the LCD and the Civic, Sklyine and 240 are still going strong.

I bought the TVR Tuscan last night with the crazy colour that is Reflex Spice. How curious that it shows up 2 weeks after I featured the Chimaera on my Instagram and 11 days after JayEmm On Cars uploaded a video of a Tuscan.

New cars in Limited Stock. Get ‘em while they’re hot!
IMG_4380.jpeg

So, we just had the Civic ‘97 a couple days ago and S14 ‘94 is back after a few days as well. What’s going on with the UCD rotation? Also, isn’t the Diablo supposed to disappear with the other “JGTC” cars? Shows no sign of disappearing soon.

Wonder if the next update will make things a bit screwy.

So, we just had the Civic ‘97 a couple days ago and S14 ‘94 is back after a few days as well. What’s going on with the UCD rotation? Also, isn’t the Diablo supposed to disappear with the other “JGTC” cars? Shows no sign of disappearing soon.

Wonder if the next update will make things a bit screwy.
Given the Silvia Type S is a mid-week special pick, my guess is that it is involved in one of the coming Weekly Challenges (most likely an existing Silvia Sisters race).

Regarding the 1997 Civic, you're confusing that with the 1998 Civic, which departed the UCD a couple days ago. The 1997 was last in a month ago (6/16-6/23).

The Diablo is also due for its regularly-scheduled appearance. Its last rotation appearance was 6/10-6/18, which also came immediately after a (short) "special picks" appearance. It should transition from the "special picks" section to the regular section no later than Friday night (Saturday morning Australian time).

A somewhat-similar situation is with the R32 NISMO. It should have sold out tonight, but because it is featured in the All-Japan GT Car Championship, it will be there as a special pick until Friday night, unusually with the normal mileage/price.

Last edited:
The Civic Type R drives fabulously. Think I have 3 of the colors now. Also grabbed the Dino that just came up tonight...

Last edited:
Hello there, the Pontiac Firebird Trans AM '78 with the Special Black Edition colour scheme is now up in the Used Car Dealership.

For those who missed the chance before to grab this car in this particular colour scheme, now it's your chance.
View attachment 1388245
View attachment 1388246
One thing that bothers me with this car is if you buy the one with black grill inserts, as soon as you paint it, they go gold! And you can’t paint those if I remember right so you’re stuck with a solid colour if you want black grill/headlight insert area.

I have one of these but I may buy another just because thanks!

Back