Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Nigrick
  • 1,745 comments
VXR
Is this the first time the UCD has failed to update, and if it has happened before, was it in proximity to an update?
Not that I can tell, though there were some other UCD oddities, mostly not surrounding an update. There was one Hagerty's car that sold out and wasn't replaced for several days even though that dealership otherwise operated normally.
That’s kind of the question I was asking as well.

I think the closest are maybe cars being sold out over weekends and no new cars added or replacing them. Well, the Weekly Races usually got dictated by the special picks dealerships, but that didn’t happen for this weeks races. Guess we’ll see in an hour.
We aren't in line for another one of those situations; the only two series that haven't hit the 3-race maximum are the Gallardo and Mono, with both cars available in Brand Central.

Last edited:
That’s pretty much why we do have those specific road cars(CSLs, E30s, 190 E, RS 500, R32) with widebody and aero options over their race car models. It has saved PD from getting licences for those race cars. I believe Famine explained a bit about licensing a car, that would include all the sponsor licensing stickers that were on those cars as well.
Yes, I would like all those historic cars. I just don’t see those specific race cars in the UCD where I’d see these more specifically.
View attachment 1392087
View attachment 1392090
Well everyone likes to see a specific set of cars roll around. We all have our preferences I guess.

Okay. I didn’t see the RS 500 there yesterday. It’s there now with no “New” label.
IMG_5261.png

IMG_5260.jpeg

Back