Used Cars Rarity

• Thread starter teccboxx
  • 805 comments
Just had an S2000 (EU) '03 pop up in Lime Green Metallic today. Run's for 33,620 Cr. with only 7883km on it.

Is this a steal, or should I pass it up and let it go? :nervous:
Only downside is that its Standard..

I had a Toyota GTONE LMP show up. Cost only 1.5 mil, though I still didn't have enough cash. I also saw a A4 Redbull DTM car, and 2 Shelby GT350 in the same lot.

I have the NOMAD Lamborghini Diablo sitting in my used car lot with not enough cash to buy it. :(

This is the first time that I've seen it in there.

anyone got the Skyline GT-R M-Spec Nür (R34) '02 Standard?

bought it last night looks ace and first time ive seen it...

I also have seen this one very few times. The sad thing is you can purchase the same spec GT-R as a premium. I did pick up the GT-R Pace car when I saw it. :D

I gather this should prove just how 'random' it can be in the used car dealer. Three of the same car, same color, with approximately the same mileage popped up in mine. Interestingly, two came from the same 'acquisition', and the third was one 'acquisition' earlier. They are together only because I sort by price most often.

used.jpg

I gather this should prove just how 'random' it can be in the used car dealer. Three of the same car, same color, with approximately the same mileage popped up in mine. Interestingly, two came from the same 'acquisition', and the third was one 'acquisition' earlier. They are together only because I sort by price most often.

used.jpg

I've had pairs more than once, this is pretty silly though lol

finally found the RUF "Yellow Bird" for 177k CR with 50k km ... took me over 6000km till i found it (71% done)

had to buy it :)

Picked up a nice DB7 Vantage yesterday and a Jaguar E-type the other day. Saw a Delorean, but didn't buy it. It wasn't so special to me, and I'm saving my $ for the moment. It'll come around again. I did pick up a Mini Marcos, just 'cause it was a cool little classic.

Saw a NOMAD Diablo and a Lister Storm V12, but as cool as they were, I couldn't justify the outlay of funds.

Now that I look at the list, I think almost all the cars have pretty much come and gone in the lot... except the Lotus Evora and Suzuki Dirt Trial car; haven't seen those yet.

So are there any drawbacks to loading 5 tracks, checking the used cars, and repeating over and over again? I've been doing this for the past hour looking for the Formula GT car and nothing yet.

i feal u guys on that but what it worse is having the money to buy a car but leting it pass to buy another more expensive car i was saving up for the ferrari f10 and i saw the gran turismo formula from gt4 at 2.3 million cr i had 3 million at the time f10 was at 10 million and i dint buy it i let it go and now dat i need the gran turismo formula its not coming up i need it 2 complete expert last race to

yo @irenzor dont load 5 tracks load 4 every load brings 8 new cars out and their is only cap for 30 u are missing out on 2 cars ever time bro

I'm still working on lvl 24 . . . and as for the used car lot . . .

It's a bit of a distraction if your goal is to go for a high completion percentage. Sure there are some used cars which are real ringers to help you progress through the game, but by and large until you have "collector" type funds in the bank, hawking the used car lot for your favorites just bloats your garage with cars which can't earn you any level credits or cash.

I only have two events left to complete in Extreme, the GT Formula and Dream Car. I have dipped into my credits on a regular basis to snag cars which generally sought after- Ruf's, 22b, Race Versions, etc. That said, I have 128 cars in my garage (I haven't sold a single one yet) and only $2m in the bank. If the GT Formula pops up, I'm hosed.

Word of advice, maximize the value of what you have in your garage by winning or grinding some of your favorite races. In previous titles, I made a point of trying to recoupe every penny I put into cars I bought by racing them. This time out, I am behind the curve. Too much collecting early will force you to have to grind races for credits, which we all know is a flat out bore.

I spent so much time doing a race and looking at the used dealership and still nothing...Just how rare is the PD F1 car...This is sooo stupid.

I spent so much time doing a race and looking at the used dealership and still nothing...Just how rare is the PD F1 car...This is sooo stupid.

I've really had it with looking for this thing. I have spent hours and hours searching. This has to be the single worst idea I've ever seen used in a game.

If I see another S2000 for sale there I'm gonna take the disc out and use it as a coaster. :banghead:

i picked up a Honda NSX-R prototype LM road car yesterday. first one i've seen, and i'm up to lvl 24 in a-spec and 17 in b-spec. anyone else seen one?

I've really had it with looking for this thing. I have spent hours and hours searching. This has to be the single worst idea I've ever seen used in a game.

If I see another S2000 for sale there I'm gonna take the disc out and use it as a coaster. :banghead:

Yea tell me about it, wouldn't of been so bad if that car was premium but nope its not.

If I want a Jaguar XJ-220 in Madiera Metallic, the odds are 800:1/30 x Number of colors. In other words, -very- long odds against getting the car, every time I change 30 cars. Every time.

Unacceptable. In fact, I am not recommending this game to anyone I know until this, and the game-save/export issue is fixed.

Actually they would be alot less than that considering that you could just paint it yourself??

If you just have to have that specific car in that specific color . . . then i cant help you, and i would dare say that not many would be able to . . .

i picked up a Honda NSX-R prototype LM road car yesterday. first one i've seen, and i'm up to lvl 24 in a-spec and 17 in b-spec. anyone else seen one?
I got one pretty early in my game, tuned it up a bit, that car's a beast.

I've seen the Formula GT twice but I'm not at the level I can buy one yet, not that I can afford one yet either.

I'm on a serious credit save at the moment, I need a car to win the Like the Wind races now and then I will win a car for the GT World Champioship from that. I've still got the NASCAR races to complete too, I won a NASCAR last night from Geoff Gordon's NASCAR school so I'm going to do that soon. Other than getting a car for the Like the Wind event, I'm just saving to have enough for when I reach level 24 and see a Formula GT car. I don't want it to appear then and to not be able to afford it.

Back