Used Cars Rarity

• Thread starter teccboxx
  • 805 comments
has anyone seen my baby?

- NISMO Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00 ?

Ive been hunting her since i started, and still no luck. :(

gt4 pic
nissan-nismo-skyline-gt-r-s-tune-r32-00.jpg

Just seen the Sauber Mercedes C9, over 5 million. Just a little bit outside of my price range at the moment.

ahh saviour! Do you remmeber the price? :D

It was a few hundred thou if I remember correctly, that's why it caught my eye. Expensive for a second hand R32, I know it's a special edition but even so. I used to have a stage 1 (450 BHP) R32 GTR for real a few years ago great cars.

I bought a Oullim Motors Spirra Prototype ‘04, mainly because I've never heard of it before, and thought it would be rare... then it showed up again in the used lot :D lol

Was gona say you can have mine for nothing, but it aint an acura its a spoon that was a hideous yellow with black bonnet now white sub 300hp max tune.

Hey thanks, but I have it, looking for this car specifically.

If you guys can keep an eye out for a 2001 *Acura* Type R Integra (Color Phoenix Yellow) I'll reward you nicely for it.

I have seen a ton of FBP, CW, and MR Type R Integras come along, just not my yellow baby.

I bought a Oullim Motors Spirra Prototype ‘04, mainly because I've never heard of it before, and thought it would be rare... then it showed up again in the used lot :D lol

hey don't feel bad.

I bought a Nismo GTR R-Tune R34... didn't realize you win it after you finish the Pro.

So now I have 2 of em... as much as I like GTRs, what am I gonna do with two of the same car?......... not to mention the 100k I'm out. :dunce:

i saw a renault 5 turbo maxi today. also saw an audi tt touring car and team oreca viper. the renault and audi were around 990k, and the viper was 1.2mil. couldnt afford any of them.

I picked up the Renault 5 Turbo for less than 100K... may have been about 60,000 cr. Haven't driven it yet, just decided to snap it up in case I didn't see it again!

I also saw the Mercedes-Sauber C9 race car - wow, wish I could have bought that!

Still waiting for:

Audi quattro
RUF 911 Yellowbird
Mercedes 190 (preferably the touring car version)

I like the used car system. It's a good way to utilise the Standards. I like thefact that you have to wait / save for that dream car. There's also a nice feeling about taking an unusual / race car online.

Still waiting for:

Audi quattro
RUF 911 Yellowbird
Mercedes 190 (preferably the touring car version)

I like the used car system. It's a good way to utilise the Standards. I like thefact that you have to wait / save for that dream car. There's also a nice feeling about taking an unusual / race car online.

and just keep on waiting, i got all three of those cars, infact i got a second 190e that i gave to a friend who's a big fan of those cars. So they show up if you check often.

though i think i ruined collectability of my Yellowbird, it's no longer yellow, it's matte pink :P

RzB
Anyone seen the Nomad Diablo '00 JGTC car yet?

Yes, that popped up for me recently. One of about a billion cars that I would buy given the wealth.... this game is just such a tease

I bought the Nomad Diablo. Been using it for my endurance races. Got a nurburgring lap time of 6:15 (fast pace, maybe a little too cautious). Basically, it's worth the money. It's better than my Murcielago Super Velocé when I have spent about the same on both.

Last edited:
hey don't feel bad.

I bought a Nismo GTR R-Tune R34... didn't realize you win it after you finish the Pro.

So now I have 2 of em... as much as I like GTRs, what am I gonna do with two of the same car?......... not to mention the 100k I'm out. :dunce:

Well if you can't sell it it's worth trading someone for something

Has anyone come across the CLK DTM touring car?

It was a gem in GT 4..........everyone used it to win the DTM championships which gave you that CLK GTR, which you could sell for 700,000.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if you can't sell it it's worth trading someone for something

naw, I'd feel like I'm taking advantage.

it's a car you can win easily by finishing the Pro circuit, which isn't hard at all.

only reason I can see why someone would want to trade for it is if they didn't know it was a prize car for Pro.

I suppose I can sell it but you don't get much for it. resale value is so low on some of these cars in this game... :dunce:

I figure if and when mechanical damage finally gets patched in, I can sell the one I've been driving and have the new one, all new like... if I sniff hard enough I think I can smell that new car smell. :lol:

naw, I'd feel like I'm taking advantage.

it's a car you can win easily by finishing the Pro circuit, which isn't hard at all.

only reason I can see why someone would want to trade for it is if they didn't know it was a prize car for Pro.

I suppose I can sell it but you don't get much for it. resale value is so low on some of these cars in this game... :dunce:

I figure if and when mechanical damage finally gets patched in, I can sell the one I've been driving and have the new one, all new like... if I sniff hard enough I think I can smell that new car smell. :lol:

if you finish the pro circuit the prize car will be random i got a Mitsubishi cz3 tarmac rally car. the r-tune is rare you just got lucky.

if you finish the pro circuit the prize car will be random i got a Mitsubishi cz3 tarmac rally car. the r-tune is rare you just got lucky.

oh... now I don't feel so bad then. :lol:

felt like a chump for buying a car prematurely, a car that I won as a prize. :embarrassed:

thanks for the info. maybe then I might put up the extra one up for trade. humm... :)

hey don't feel bad.

Even worse is I was gifted the Jay Leno Tank Car for my level 12 ticket... and I found out you win it anyways. Never mind two GTR's, what am I supposed to do with two Tank Cars that I can't even sell (and I can't even gift because everyone will win one at some point)?

Would be interested if anyone has seen the following pop up:

Cizeta V16
TVR Speed 12
Any other TVRs other than the 350c
Lancia Delta S4 rally car
Isuzu Bellet
Alfa Romeo Spider Duetto (or whatever they call it in GT)
AC Cobra (I know the near identical Shelby Cobra is a premium)
Lotus Europa

I actually got the Cizeta as a prize for my level 9 ticket, I think. I've seen the Delta S4, as well as the Lotus Europa and the Isuzu, but didn't buy them.

oh my goodness....
finally found the formula gran turismo in the used car lot, costs 4,500,000. I have close to 6,000,000 in the bank. then I realize is level 24 and im 5000 points away from level 24. so I exit out the used ca section and enter a race, win it, in the process leveling up to level 24 so I go back in the used car lot and its gone. FML.

Back